Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Veilbreaker: Revenant Prime: Hotfix 32.0.11

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, Skaleek said:

Also whichever Moderator or DE staff member keeps removing my requests for this fix from update threads, can you please:

A. Warn me you're removing my posts

B. Provide a reason for doing so?

I've written up a very cohesive comments and had them removed simply because I was just copy pasting it into each patch notes thread when a new one came out every other day. It constitutes as spamming which is against the forum rules I get that. 

But how I am otherwise supposed to bring attention to my bugs that I desperately want fixed? I posted in the bug reporting thread and then what? Wait for over a year for nothing to happen? There really has to be a better way of reporting and knowing the status of said bugs. It is alright if certain bugs remains unfixed like a simple cloth texture bug compared to a gameplay mechanic bug but when it comes down to see "fixed cloth" and not "fixed Kompresssa multishot explosion bug" then I really think there should be some sort of explanation such as providing a known bugs list or priority list or some way of letting us know that DE knows the bug exists.

Posting in the patch notes thread where there are going to be for sure DE members responses such as ones from @[DE]Momawand @[DE]Meganis the only way I can even guarantee that a certain bug that impacts my playstyle gets fixed or at least has the slightest of chances to get noticed by DE. Since they hardly respond to bug reports and the bugs that do get fixed in patch notes aren't usually the ones that I want to see fixed. 

4 hours ago, XHADgaming said:

But how I am otherwise supposed to bring attention to my bugs that I desperately want fixed? I posted in the bug reporting thread and then what? Wait for over a year for nothing to happen? There really has to be a better way of reporting and knowing the status of said bugs. It is alright if certain bugs remains unfixed like a simple cloth texture bug compared to a gameplay mechanic bug but when it comes down to see "fixed cloth" and not "fixed Kompresssa multishot explosion bug" then I really think there should be some sort of explanation such as providing a known bugs list or priority list or some way of letting us know that DE knows the bug exists.

Yeah I'm kinda dumbfounded i wasn't at least informed my posts were being removed. If its a DE staff member at least I know they're aware of the issue. If its a moderator it just means that the bug will take a few years to fix, and honestly the bug im reporting isn't hard to reproduce, and shouldn't be hard to fix (dont have access to warframe src so how would I know for sure?).

So they have added the vilest screen shake so far to a BEAM WEAPON?! (Both the Phantasma Prime and the regular.)

It feels like it is intentionally designed to be as taxing for the eyes/brain/nervous system/whatever as possible.

Wow. Just... wow. That's a whole new level of bs just to push ppl to spend time, resources and money.

Tbh, I'm not even surprised anymore.

auto sprint doesn't get saved after confirming and fix getting feet stuck in the floor, having to jump to be able to move after a console hack. also double jump for void sling is stupid and resets to being turned on at relog. also also, void "sling" and its added delay are idiotic.

I finish the Kahl mission and while looking for the last gene stamp after completing all other Challenges I fall through a hole near the waterfall and fall to my death or Mission Failed to be precise and lose all challenges.

/me goes back in to do it again I guess. 

Edit:
Went back in and got everything this time without a hitch. 🙂 👍

9 hours ago, Cellbound said:

You should watch devstream #162 first. 12:49 ~ 16:05

That's what DE promised but... 

BNOI2qy.jpg

...that's what you actually get.

9KnyMW1.jpg 

yup. It's totally different from what DE advertised. and it doesn't look good either.

I report this problem 3 months ago. But DE still ignore this problem for 3 months.

That's why I'm sooooooo angry!!!!!

I see. how unfortunate.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived