Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I want to take the term "hand cannon" more literally (secondary weapon suggestion)

OgreEye

I have come across this S#&$post for the like, fifth time probably, and I've realized this is unironically pretty close to my ideal secondary. I would like a giant break-action pistol with a mag size of 1, a recoil of 'yes', and a damage of 'very yes', innate punch through, and forced impact for that satisfaction of stagger. Not something sticking out of the barrel like the monstrosity below, but in the same spirit of it being the most wristbreaking weapon possible (good thing we're warframes, right?). Bonus points for you if it gets a nice innate headshot bonus. That is all.

unknown.png?width=279&height=473

Funny you bring this up because I have often had a similar thought.
Back in DESTINY, they had a magnificent Hand Cannon called "The Last Word." 
It was INCREDIBLY fun to use.

There is no correlation to "The Last Word" in Warframe, and I wish there was.  The Vasto Prime is the closest and to be honest the Vasto Prime cannot kiss a pimple on the butt of "The Last Word." 

The Last Word was not necessarily "The Best" weapon in the game (a subjective topic of course), but The Last Word had a LOT of fans, and could easily & often one-shot with a well placed headshot.  Super Duper Fun to use!

In Mass Effect you had the Carnifex Hand Cannon, and that too was a (sorry pun sort of intended) "Blast" to use! 

I agree and would love to see Warframe introduce a class of these "Science Fiction 44 Magnums"  😀

Great post.  😀

• 2 weeks later...

Archived