The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make Shoulder Plates on Chroma Prime (possibly other warframes) disappear like Imugi Prime shoulder plates when aiming please? Many shoulder pieces block line of sight (Vetala Prime, etc...)

SprinKah

I mean, I bought Vetala Prime armor bundle, I sorta expected this to happen but this is rather ridiculous xD. I can't see ANYTHING in front.

Spoiler

F3B6rC2.jpeg

It's cool that they had this in mind whne they released the Imugi Prime Armor set, the Imugi Prime shoulder plates actually disappear, enabling you to able to actually aim and shoot.

I wonder why they haven't done that as default on Chroma Prime, he's so chunky that a lot of the shoulder pieces completely block LoS, making it really rough to aim.

And the Vetala Prime shoulder plates aren't the only ones that do this, a lot of the chunkier armor sets also block LoS on Chroma Prime, and EMBLEMS as well.

I can't really name everything but the Arca and Maggot shoulder plates just pretty much eat up the reticle.

2 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

I honestly don't want them to fade (I hate having IMugi Prime fading on Chroma ugh) but I totally understand why people would need that, depending on resolution and FOV.

I just want the option that allows us to configure this. Then everyone can turn it on to suit their needs.

that'd definitely be for the best yes. 

• 1 month later...

Archived