Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Veilbreaker: Revenant Prime: Hotfix 32.0.13

[DE]Megan

Veilbreaker: Revenant Prime: Hotfix 32.0.13

Fixes: 

• Fixed Archon Hunts being scheduled to end 1 day too early. 

• Made numerous fixes towards AI navigation pathing through both Orb Valls and Narmerized Orb Vallis. 

• This fixes scenarios where AI wouldn’t be moving and objectives not being properly placed such as the one below.

• Fixed Capture Containers spawning in very odd and often unreachable areas during the Defend and Capture Containers objective in Orb Vallis Bounties. 

• Notably in the tunnel near Central Maintenance and while playing through Narmer missions.

• Fixed Dargyn Pilots always dying when their Dargyn is destroyed.

• This resulted in an inability to achieve certain Riven Challenges of “Kill X Dargyn pilots before they hit the ground”. Dargyn Pilots will now take some damage when the Dargyn is destroyed but will ultimately survive and plummet to their demise, thus offering you a window to achieve said Riven Challenge. 

• Fixed a Chat window softlock after tabbing to a Chat window with a large number of messages queued up. 

• Fixed Panthera primary fire punch through going through the environment but not through enemies.

• Fixed more instances where Transference at low frame rate could break animations/ability use. 

• Fixed animation issue when Kahl is running with the Salvaged Kuva Ayanga.

• Fixed inability to donate the Stalker Noggle to the Dojo Treasury. 

• Fixed a certain VFX appearing too early in the Drifter Camp Syndicate ranks. 

• Fixed script error with Gyre’s Rotorswell.

1 minute ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Panthera primary fire punch through going through the environment but not through enemies.

I am a happy tenno <3

Thank you so much for today's hotfix! 

Still a few missed bugs, in case they were missed: 

- Revenant Themisto Diadem for Operators / Drifters still chooses to float above the players heads instead of staying on your head.
- Sorex Shoulders refuse to work on Excal (floating above his shoulders) when wearing ANY skin except the voidshell skin. 
- Kompressa Multishot Bug
- Felarx normal fire bug (I understand this is already known)

I probably missed some, but overall another good hotfix. 

Thank you so much to all the staff at DE!

1 minute ago, [DE]Megan said:

The fix is code, therefore will be in the next Cert Update. More info coming soon on that. 

I would love a short discussion about this topic. I am very curious about how it actually works. i.e. what needs a cert and what doesn't and why.

Maybe during next Devstream? 

corpus captures have the target kneeling in mid air which makes it impossible to capture! the target just HAD to be hovering so that there is even more uselessly wasted time waiting for him to land somewhere....

Auto sprint ON does not get saved after confirming.

Double jump for void sling OFF does not get saved after confirming and relogging.

6 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Made numerous fixes towards AI navigation pathing through both Orb Valls and Narmerized Orb Vallis. 

• This fixes scenarios where AI wouldn’t be moving and objectives not being properly placed such as the one below.

On the topic of this, fix Corpus ship defense AI pathing. The enemies can even spawn outside of aggro range. That is how bad it is.

6 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  •  

• Fixed more instances where Transference at low frame rate could break animations/ability use. 

Maybe fix the actual bug where you can't use any abilities at all instead of trying to fix all the possible ways of triggering it? Or at least provide us with an easy way of "resetting" our Warframe if we do trigger this nasty bug.

8 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed inability to donate the Stalker Noggle to the Dojo Treasury. 

•  

Still waiting to be able to donate all my profit taker articulas to the dojo. Would go along nicely with all my eros wing decorations.

Last thing, is it possible to provide an update on the bug explained below? It severely impacts the way I like to play since the kuva hek is able to get off two alt fires if you use primed ammo stock which is a easy way of killing a capture target after exiting razorwing however you only exit razorwing with 4 in the mag and not the intended 8 thus forcing a reload and killing off a capture strat that I really like using. 

11 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Dargyn Pilots always dying when their Dargyn is destroyed.

• This resulted in an inability to achieve certain Riven Challenges of “Kill X Dargyn pilots before they hit the ground”. Dargyn Pilots will now take some damage when the Dargyn is destroyed but will ultimately survive and plummet to their demise, thus offering you a window to achieve said Riven Challenge. 

Thank you so much! Now it is less of a headache unveiling rivens that have this specific challenge!

Certain projectile weapons with punch through still cant punch through certain surfaces. Just realized this when I shot something like spy room glass and it won't go through, but shooting the solid wall the glass is mounted on would go through.

Any chance of fixing some stragglers on defense missions being left in the rooms under the objective? It happens pretty much every wave.

Also, it would be nice if the anti-cancer ribbon ephemera was color customizable for other kinds of cancer, since pink is for br3ast cancer.

15 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Panthera primary fire punch through going through the environment but not through enemies.

I will retract my statement...

It was the Panthera "Prime" That still has the punch through bug. 

Still states it is getting the 2.2 punch through in the mod screen. 

Upon application against enemies, still does not go through them.

Neither Primary or Secondary fire with with punch through mods. 

Slight angy now.

3 minutes ago, Cerikus said:

I would love a short discussion about this topic. I am very curious about how it actually works. i.e. what needs a cert and what doesn't and why.

It has to do with the consoles.  Things may have changed in the years since I really had to pay attention to it, but used to there was a $ cost paid (sometimes hefty in the past) to Microsoft/Sony and probably Nintendo for them to certify an update (to assure it wouldn't brick a console, among other things).  Has never really been a thing on PC versions.

Since crossplay is/will be a thing, PC updates will be slowed down by Certs for consoles, since the versions will absolutely have to be in sync.  Devs don't want to cert every week or however fast things can be potentially updated on PC versions. 

5 minutes ago, XHADgaming said:

Maybe fix the actual bug where you can't use any abilities at all instead of trying to fix all the possible ways of triggering it? Or at least provide us with an easy way of "resetting" our Warframe if we do trigger this nasty bug.

Yep. Happens even  without transference after grabbing Ropalolyst,

Archived