Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Veilbreaker: Revenant Prime: Hotfix 32.0.13

[DE]Megan

4 hours ago, quxier said:

As for mentioned topic I had 324% duration, so ~3x duration. Lavos extend duration but it calculates it from base 6s. The same goes for Slaytra and Lasting String (110% status duration) - it calculates it from 6 seconds instead of 12. Read more & see data in the thread.

Maybe rather than just saying  it's "not fixed yet" something like  "Is this intended?" or "Hey, I'd like it to work this way instead" or "Can you change the description to be more clear?" would be more likely to register with DE.

Slaytra's passive is just another +100% bleed duration, additive with other sources of status duration.  If that's working as intended, the description could be cleaned up. Something like "Slaytra's cuts will bleed six seconds longer than normal."  Or, "Wounds from Slaytra take longer to close" if they want to be more vague and, uh,  edgy. :P

23 hours ago, lord_avantyr said:

Any chance of fixing some stragglers on defense missions being left in the rooms under the objective? It happens pretty much every wave.

I actually don't mind that this happens - it gives the objective's health/shields time to recharge. 

6 hours ago, Tiltskillet said:
11 hours ago, quxier said:

As for mentioned topic I had 324% duration, so ~3x duration. Lavos extend duration but it calculates it from base 6s. The same goes for Slaytra and Lasting String (110% status duration) - it calculates it from 6 seconds instead of 12. Read more & see data in the thread.

Maybe rather than just saying  it's "not fixed yet" something like  "Is this intended?" or "Hey, I'd like it to work this way instead" or "Can you change the description to be more clear?" would be more likely to register with DE.

Slaytra's passive is just another +100% bleed duration, additive with other sources of status duration.  If that's working as intended, the description could be cleaned up. Something like "Slaytra's cuts will bleed six seconds longer than normal."  Or, "Wounds from Slaytra take longer to close" if they want to be more vague and, uh,  edgy. :P

Ok, but how I'm supposed to know that it might not be intended?

Slaytra says:

The Slaytra is a powerful reiteration of the Grineer Machete that doubles the duration of bleed from slash damage.

And Lavos specifically says (when you hover on duration stat):

Modifies the duration of any status dealt by Lavos with either abilities or weapons.

13 minutes ago, quxier said:

You don't know, and none of us do.  But it's at least implied by the patch note.

Anyway, if they did intend it to be a final 2x multiplier on bleed duration, I don't think they thought through the ramifications.

6 minutes ago, Tiltskillet said:
19 minutes ago, quxier said:

You don't know, and none of us do.  But it's at least implied by the patch note.

Hotfix 32.0.9 (2022-10-05)

• Fixed the Slaytra’s Slash procs not lasting twice as long as normal (12 s) as indicated in its description.

There is no implication there.

12 minutes ago, quxier said:

Hotfix 32.0.9 (2022-10-05)

• Fixed the Slaytra’s Slash procs not lasting twice as long as normal (12 s) as indicated in its description.

There is no implication there.

It says it was fixed, and it's correct that now they last 12 seconds with no additional sources of status duration.   It's not proof of anything, but it's certainly implication, even though it's not the result you hoped for.

23 minutes ago, Tiltskillet said:

It says it was fixed, and it's correct that now they last 12 seconds with no additional sources of status duration.   It's not proof of anything, but it's certainly implication, even though it's not the result you hoped for.

You can say it's fixed while not testing all alternatives. It happens, even for the best of us.

In addition to the previously mentioned item regarding razorwing causing issues with +magazine capacity builds is it also possible for the two changes mentioned in the veilbreaker patch notes to be implemented:

Amber Archon shard does not offering sprint speed. This may have been intentional since it was just an example of a sprint speed bonus that was provided but still it would be nice to get this implemented into the game or at least an explanation as to which of the five bonuses replaced it.

Kuva Tonkor does not have the correct ammo capacity as per patch notes. 

Auto sprint ON does not get saved after confirming.

Double jump for void sling OFF does not get saved after confirming and relogging.

Perspicacity stops working after 4-5 hacks in sortie.

Frame gets stuck needing to jump after a console hack.

Navigation is completely unresponsive sometimes.

ESO waves need to be at least 30 seconds shorter, I get that the purpose is to have people unnecessarily waste as much time as possible but it's getting ridiculous.

I returned to Warframe for veilbreaker after a short break and holy cow. The first thing I did is turn off cross-play, because I don't wanna wait around for the console players (less accurate movement, shooting, dying controller etc.) and strangely I could not find anyone in recruit chat for relic openings. It was late at night so I figured less people are playing but today I found out that if I turn back on crossplay then suddenly I see tons of activity in chat, instant matches, people joining my missions. When I turned it off again its ghosttown. This is unaccaptable, players who do not want to play with console players are actively being punished for it! Crossplay off does not mean that I dont wanna play with other PC players who have crossplay on, it means that I dont wanna play with players on console!

Here´s a suggestion regarding Kahl-missions (based on the funfactor in running the mission 1 - 2 times and not 5).

1: Put at least one abundant badge into the mission so theres at least 6 out of 5.. Collect five om them youre done. The rerunning of missions is extremly tedious, and especially if you found 4 and missed out on the last one simply because you ran into the exit by mistake when taking a right by the pillar instead of left. Or got locked out of the last one due to second part of missions.

2: Why not simply put two floofs into the mission? In case you miss the first one on the first section of the mission youre not locked out completly finding it in the second part.

3: Kill 10 enemies on dropship?????? 10???? That will happen the day Kahl gets 50 intrinsic-points in gunnery.. Ships marks status-damage, but no actual damage. Either make the dropship shoot with more than pebbles or, i dunno.. make enemies actually take damage?

Fell free to add to the list.

On 2022-10-14 at 11:18 PM, --Q--Poeps said:

Please change Vile Discharge explosion damage not being affected by Mods or instead remove the storage limit (similar to Equinox Maim).

The mod could be great, but right now it is highly disappointing.

I do believe in one of the previous threads it was told that this is the intended behavior.

On 2022-10-15 at 6:43 AM, LokiTheCondom said:

Where Raptwing ephemera fix

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFZH7_Fq_34Rx4zlXMSlP

Somewhere over the rainbow way up high

Hello, Good everning, please, when you can, fix the bug of the corvas prime vs profit taker. this bug is about 6 months old or more

Occasionally, Corvas Prime is unable to deal damage to Profit-Taker's legs.The damage seems to have a range, dealing different damage on the same target and within the same distance when hit directly with the wave.

https://streamable.com/rj57nb

On 2022-10-17 at 2:29 PM, RHDecnet said:

3: Kill 10 enemies on dropship?????? 10???? That will happen the day Kahl gets 50 intrinsic-points in gunnery.. Ships marks status-damage, but no actual damage. Either make the dropship shoot with more than pebbles or, i dunno.. make enemies actually take damage?

It is so annoying that part. Enemy with diamong shape zone to shoot it is not well aligned and if I shoot there, enemies don't receive damage.

I can not shoot where ship will be cause movement is restricted. Should I play 1 million hours for 15 points?, cause I can not replay only ship part.

5 hours ago, lhardy said:

It is so annoying that part. Enemy with diamong shape zone to shoot it is not well aligned and if I shoot there, enemies don't receive damage.

I can not shoot where ship will be cause movement is restricted. Should I play 1 million hours for 15 points?, cause I can not replay only ship part.

New Evidence has come to light in Primary Weps that can or do explode just not working at all with Punch Through: 

My Scourge Prime... My beloved speargun... is now rendered USELESS

Primed Shred's 2.2 Punch Through on the wep is basically null and voided, not going through the first enemy AT ALL

Also tested environment, does not go through anything as well...

I want it to be known I'm talking about the primary fire of the speargun, not the obvious 'yeet and headshot with any other wep' mode. 

Its even worse when you continuously shoot at a dead corpse(s) and watching the body slowly fall and the bullets / projectiles not go through it like it is supposed to AND USED TO, MIGHT I ADD

Please DE, fix this for all weps of this sort of variety when it comes to Punch Through as a whole...

My Panthera "PRIME" is suffering, and now my Scourge Prime is too... 

Adding onto this, the Ogris (Kuva Variant) with Primed Shred (any source of punch through) also DOES NOT go through enemies ANYMORE

The rockets stop dead on the first enemy you hit, not how they used to function as per going through the first enemy or so (depending on levels of punch through given by rivens and or Primed Shred) and then detonating either on the floor, a wall, or the next available enemy...

Further addition, the Basmu, a completely niche wep that requires a riven to save itself, is also not functioning properly with punch through mods on it. 

I even had PT on my riven for fun stuff, but have now re-rolled it due to it not being functional, got a better roll, but Primed Shred, back-packing all the weight of this update, has no effect on the wep. 

The projectiles used to go through enemies, however they do not anymore. 

I might or might not jot down all of the weps that are not working properly here with punch through, cause it seems that all weapons that can explode / some sort of AoE function / can stagger or knockdown the player, are just completely broken for absolutely no reason.  

Chakkhurr, Aeolak Alt Fire, Trumna, Stahlta Alt Fire, Tenet Tetra Alt Fire, Sporothrix, Tonkor / Kuva

IDK how it was managed, but since Xplay, objective/navigation waypoints are actually worse!

How does something so embarrassingly bad, get even more useless??

Sentinel attachments are still broken as of Cosmeticbreaker Veilbreaker update. They're not as bad as netcode, parkour, or waypoints- but they're still borked.

Archived