Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 11: Valkyr Unleashed

[DE]Rebecca

The new Dojo models look pretty damm nice! nice work! the only thing i would love to see implemented the different types of Hall and Great Halls to be upgrades in stead of different structures! 

Anyways thanks a lot, good work! 

i don't know if thsi is the right place for this but ...

The new research rooms in the dojo are ....wait fooooor it!

!!!!!!!!@(*()$ AWSOME!!!!!!

I hope that the new stuff that wee can see there can become a reality, and maybe clan gear will be better (or at least competitive).

I hate thise  new update its realy stuipid  u are @(*()$ idiotes... retards ... i hate it ... @(*()$ game

Care to elaborate on that, and actually give valid, constructive criticism? Or are you just going to mindlessly spew vitriol in the hopes that your sheer hatred alone will convey what's wrong?

Update's great, as far as I can see. The damage tweaks really bring something new to the plate, the new tile sets look amazing, and it's great to finally be able to pull up a larger map to see where I am in relation to the rest of the stage. A shame about the post-launch hiccup - I'm glad that was resolved quickly, but I see that some people took it upon themselves to act like children rather than be sensible and patient.

Oh well, I suppose it was inevitable, what with the PS4 kiddies flooding the forums...

Nice of you to put in that vaulting idea someone here had. Really makes it easier to jump over low obstacles without making big jumps. Only problem is that the rolling after a 30 centimer fall is still there.

Does anyone know how to scan? ._.

Go to the market. Buy scanners (500 creds for 25). Equip them in your gear inventory. Use said gear item during mission. Press your weapon switch key to switch back to your weapon.

Edited by Othergrunty

I am playing orokin void capture 1 and orokin derelicts capture. at the start Lotus tells us that there are multiple targets to catch n subdue. after catching one the other one just disappears.  it's not  like Lotus even tells us the other one has escaped. she just keep telling us to capture the other guy. we cant extract either. happened 4 tiems already. DE help pls!!!

Could you please list all the changes done to weapons that didn't affect damage? I noticed that gorgon has increased to 400% original crit ammount(originally 2000% crit, but the DE fixed it on the first hotfix) whereas soma has decreased a 30%.

It feels like DE dropped the ball completely with Damage 2.0.

They had a perfect chance to fix the massive power creep within the game.

They made promises of the changes touching every aspect of the game.

So far it looks like there's LESS viable weapons than before, and the OP ones are even more OP.