Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 11: Valkyr Unleashed

[DE]Rebecca

Awesome update DE really good stuff. The menu is slick and sexy and the chat box is just great. Damage 2.0 is just amazing. Only thing I can complain about is the white tracer lines on despair/kunai/haiku please remove them or make an option in the menu to remove them. They are obstructing my vision with their blur and stuff. 

The new Dojo models look pretty damm nice! nice work! the only thing i would love to see implemented the different types of Hall and Great Halls to be upgrades in stead of different structures! 

Anyways thanks a lot, good work! 

That makes more since. I'm new to the game and built at great hall, but i'm hesitant to build the next hall because it's an add-on. Plus, I'm afraid if I delete the old one I still won't be able to build the next one. Good idea.

Does anyone else use a game controller for this game? I had my settings for melee set so I can swing without having to aim my sight in that direction, but now I can't do it since the new update. Was that option removed, not working properly, or what? I like the new update (this is better than DCUO), and I know the DE are working hard to fix the bugs. Could someone tell me if this is one of the things they are working on?

Yeah best update ever. I was very happy of my godo Vastos, very useful when i was having great problems dealign high amount of damages. Now just big S#&$s, 100 damages per shot at level 30 with orokin catalyst, and some good mods to up damages. Vectis, was dealing 1k damages just with normal shot, and some more with anti-armor mod. Now 500 damages and no anti-armor damages, thx a lot. Cold eletric and fire damages are out, no effects more, thx a lot. And now stupid mods we have to put on, sacrifing another useful mod just to get back some damages, not even the ones we use to have. Really thx a lot. THis upate reminds me the nerf of the Hek and Gorgon. Pure stupidity.

serieus DE plat trading are u realy kidding me didnt u guys watch what happend to diablo 3 with the real money auction house

it RUINED the game i understand u guys need to make money but common 

trying to get the kids play and let mom and dad paying for those nagging kids mooooom and dont wanna grind for that card gief me plat now

trading is ok option but this is just stupid u guys dont realize u digging ur own grave 

this is a grinding game not buy ur way up it makes me a sad panda

I don't know what's up with the networking stuff, or if my issue has to do with the new host election thing but I'm having a TERRIBLE time playing with other people. In the middle of a mission all of the sudden there will be a super long "host migration" sequence and then it would attempt to move hosts but then fail and then abort my mission and forfeit my rewards. :/

Ever since I fixed the strict nat issue by myself I never had an issue playing with other people on public servers, so it's weird that after UP 11 all the sudden I'm having issues again.

I don't feel like having an automatic host migration is an effective solution to the problem. It actually is pretty inconvenient.

The new scope for say the Vulkar is annoying, several missions are now bugged, the level changes have confused lots of people, in this new operation you basically have to follow the Corpus around until they have killed everything, oh wait, you don't have to wait, they kill it before you can get to it. 

It was a nice concept but it's still pretty rough at this point in time. Hope you will consider some changes.

So far after looking at my logs its showing that there seems to be an issue with *content.warframe.com* HttpSendRequest failed to content.warframe.com: ERROR_HTTP_INVALID_SERVER_RESPONSE, which I am assuming is where we patch from as I am unable to complete my patch. Which is Odd considering I downloaded most of it then at like 99% it just started going into a loop constantly looking for new content.