Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 11: Valkyr Unleashed

[DE]Rebecca

May we please have an option to turn off "New faction-based Sniper scope overlays for zoom weapons"? It's very distracting and makes it extremely difficult to actually see the enemies and shoot them. I'd rather use the old zoom system.

EDIT: I'm using the Vectis and the blurred screen on zoom makes it pretty unusable.

Also, I'd like to echo another post: the throw animations for Despair are very distracting also. Once you throw a few knives you can't see any enemies. It would be nice to have the streak animations removed on those.

I do like the new room tiles and modifications to the existing tiles, though. That was nice.

Edited by rca626

Loving all the fixes and the fact that you guys are making this game better still.

To the complaints about the sniper scope, using my Vectis, it felt strange like the first 2 shots, but it's back to being a breeze to use. No complaints from me and it looks more interesting now :-)

Valkyr feels a little a strange, I'm not used to having almost no shields. It will take getting used to but she is certainly interesting :-P

And to all the ungrateful sods complaining about bugs: it's still OPEN BETA(enough emphasis?)
This game has come a long way this year and I hope it keeps getting better! Keep it up DE! :-D

Thanks for all the hard work you guys are putting in this game. This update is one of the best so far!!.....Codex looks amazing :D....I think it would be even better if we were able to access it whilst in a mission. That way we can see what we have scanned and what we still need to scan. I think this will also make it a bit easier for us to find mods or resources that we are looking for. Here is a mediocre photoshop of my idea :P 

6m4c.jpg

So she gets two abilities which alrdy exist but even more powerful. GJ on your gamedesign DE.

Oh and while you're at it, please nerf Banshee. KTHXBB

Hm...I'm guessing you're talking about Ripline and Warcry, and that they're similar to Mag's Pull and Rhino's Roar.

Mag's pull is an aoe that hits multiple enemies. It's also hitscan. Valkyr's Ripline can only hit one enemy, but does more damage and has a longer range. Not only that, but it also can be used as a travel ability. Mag's cannot. Though similar, there are enough differences to make both abilities stand out in their own ways.

Valkyr's Warcry boosts melee speed and armor, while debuffing enemy's speed. Rhino's Roar only increases damage. Note how neither of their abilities overlap or cancel each other. Infact, they compliment each other perfectly. How are they similar in any way other than being "shout" abilities?

And what's wrong with Banshee? Instead of just saying she needs to be nerfed, why not state why she needs to? Just bashing DE on their "gamedesign" isn't feedback at all.

Edited by SoulEchelon

Just noticed destructible canisters in the void are not dropping items any more, not even ammo or credits, this includes those hidden in the ceiling and revealed by pressure plate here http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197971843691/screenshot/702855500444186824

UPDATE it seems its only those canisters located in my screen shot, those on either side that do not drop items now.

Edited by HexCaliber

I'm spanish so I will try to say this the best I can...

Did anyone see the Saryn's Codex page? she is wielding two @(*()$ Kamas and looks freaking awesome... so for me, for anyone who think the same as me, for my friend who can't play because he internet sucks... make a dual kama for us (c:)

ВЕРНИТЕ СТАРУЮ СИСТЕМУ УРОНА!!! ИГРАТЬ НЕВОЗМОЖНО! ВСЕ МОИ ЗНАКОМЫЕ(БОЛЬШЕ 500 ЧЕЛОВЕК) ЖАЛУЮТСЯ НА НЕЁ, ПРИЧЁМ ЖАЛУЮТСЯ - МЯГКО СКАЗАНО! ВСЕ С РАНДОМА ТОЖЕ СРУТСЯ НА НОВУЮ СИСТЕМУ! БЛЯТЬ ИГРАТЬ НУ НЕ ВОЗМОЖНО ТАК!

DAMAGE 2.0 question

Ok so i know what it says all the combined things are supposed to be, but i have a qustion about the Mire. A Mire with shocking touch in the stats list says it is doing electric damage but on charge attacks is it doing shock and poison or is it doing corrosive? and same with the fire and cold on mire.