Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 11: Valkyr Unleashed

[DE]Rebecca

HOST ELECTION!! YESSS!!!!

Living in Japan and having all my clan members and friends be in the US this is something we've been talking about for MONTHS!

Would like a little clarification either by DE or by someone in game. Does this mean I can use my Void key but someone else be the host?

Also trading out post WHY! WHY CAN YOU TRADE PLAT! -.- 

DE you said you don't want to make an economy, yet you make an economy. GG. QQ. GG.

• Star Chart progress, Sentinel and Sentinel-Weapon rank now contribute to Mastery level. Note: Complete a mission with your leveled up Sentinels ans Sentinel-Weapons to receive this Master XP retroactively

What If I sold a maxed level Sentinel and Sentinel weapon? 

You guys really named her ultimate "hysteria"? REALLY!?

Jesus can we please be at least slightly aware of the history behind what hysteria actually was considered for women and it's sexist implications? Also how much of a sexist stereotype a "hysterical woman" is?

Surely someone in the development team had to have some kind of idea as to how offensive that could be considered?

Yeah, after seeing that...

I mean, come on guys. This is 2013. Google is a thing. Hysteria seriously can't have been the only name you guys had for a rage power.