Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 11: Valkyr Unleashed

[DE]Rebecca

- Host Election: the player with the best combination of PC performance & networking conditions now automatically become host when launching a public mission

NICE!!! No more backing out of a pug match because I did not join others and they joined me. I hated doing that, but they would have had the tarpit gaming experience of a lifetime. :-P

Now, just figure out a way to apply this to Void, and we will be ALLLLLLLLL set!!! I will *finally* be able to use all my keys since I am more often than not on my laggy laptop.

Lots of other great fixes. Love it!!!

Unfortunately loads of bugs apparent in the first 30m of play.

UI bugs - No more scrolling with mouse wheel or any other key

region, squat, clan etc.. Chat Bugs - doesn't work, not accessible

Contact List bugs - used to bring up with esc key, now no way of accessing

ESC Key = no longer woks as it did

Matchmaking - I suspect bugs, because no evidence of any in missions i tried.

Mission bugs - Infested left as placeholders after being killed

I found all that in the first 30m, well in the first 5m to be honest. I must echo the comments of another person, how on earth are DE testing this stuff?

Also, seriously. I was Mastery 6, when I logged in, it told me to make the test. I did it, and now again back to 6 with this:

5ox3h.png

yup i took the  mastery9 test, used loki, stealthed killed everything and i get the same message.

also no chat, the chat button when it does appear is unclickable, games r still as laggy as anything on the new matchmaking system, cant see how you toggle to be host to avoid lag issues, also for some reason doing a run/jump then trying to dive/slide often isnt working and i just fall to my doom.

worst of all i get a new mod called Concussion Rounds which looks 100% identical to No Return, both yielding the exact same bonus, also no mention ingame of what all the new dmg types actually do ingame forcing ppl to goto the forums, also the scape key no longer brings you back out of menus.

Also the new "event" is confusing/vague from the word go and ive not been able to start any alerts because its continuous "session unavailable" with no "be the host" option in plain sight :(

Edited by Methanoid

i need like 5 shots to kill light infested, but i always one shot ancients. LOL.

Went to t3 void

about 6 shots into heavy grineer (gorgon one)
about 4 shots into ancient
about 15 shots corpus crewmen
corrupted lighter grinner unkillable, i deal 1 damage to them.. :D

Edited by Vladokapuh

A lot of love for the fixes and new additions :D. To bad it has come along with some bugs as others have mentioned. Such being Esc key not functioning, no chat functionality of any kind, no contacts and displaying damage numbers(and enemy grunts/moans) when shooting/etc a dead enemy.

So hopefully these things can be resolved soon ^^