Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 11: Valkyr Unleashed

[DE]Rebecca

So... not to be a party pooper... But can we expect some UI hotfixes by later tonight or early tomorrow?

I really like a lot of the new things you've added to the game... but scanner isn't working very well with the whole scope not being centered problem. And for what its worth, its one of the 2 biggest thing you added in this update (the other being Damage 2.0).

Appreciate it and keep up the good work.

"Skins for the first 8 warframes!"

Define 1st DE. Do you mean the first ones you worked on because the frames were the first ones you thought of? Because Volt came way before banshee. -.-

Don't mind me. Just over here being bitter.

Edited by NuLycan

actually managed to get in an alert, it was assassination cptn vor, we get in, hear all the lotus speil about him wanting immortality, take him out etc, but there is no assassination, instead were blowing up mining machines, even as extracting were still getting info about vor ¬ ¬

I was excited for this update, but now I can't seem to finish missions without being greeted by the crash report wizard that usually doesn't send my crash reports. Each time I finish a mission that I wasn't the host for, it tosses me out of the game.

New Prime Gear: Ember, Glaive, and Sicarus! Find it all in the Void Today or through Prime Access https://warframe.com/prime-access

Need to remove the ! from the URL link so it takes you to the correct page :)

Just a quick question regarding the Prime Access which wasn't covered in the FAQ, If you have purchased one of the tiers will you have to purchase it again once the next Prime becomes available?

Nice update :D

Edited by Temporary

Ok, tnx a lot for update,there are some bugs,but keep going  you all team make an nice work.

Bugs are on chat, not working at all,not in menu, not in game. Scans systeme is amazingl,but i can scan 2 times same died mobs ( is normal that? ) 

I feel like I should wait a month to really play this game again because I can see there being a lot of hotfixes and weapon balancing again. I'm not doubting DE, it's just that it feels like warframe was reworked big time and I should wait and understand what damage 2.0 really does and wait for the bug fixes along with other things.