Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 11: Valkyr Unleashed

[DE]Rebecca

I'm absolutely in love with the new warframe, however as it has just been released, I do think some issues should be addressed:

1. (i can't stress this enough) knock down during hysteria, holy S#&$ is this infuriating. it makes me not want to use the ability at all if the very second i use it i get knocked down by an ancient or a heavy grineer. I don't know if this is part of the invincibility thing or so, but it's definitely heart-breaking to go hysterical and lose my ability to melee until i suffer even more knockback damage.

I can't really think of any other issues (perhaps a small tweak to paralysis and warcry, idk though) and ripline is just the most fun to use out of all of valkyr's abilities.

To this Update I have 1 Problem:    I finally decided linked my Steam account with my old Warframe for the new achievements, but have played a lot before linking them and Steam is not seeing my progress I hope you'll fix this soon. Thank you. 

Boomstick Tigris + 1 Vasto = The Lone Ranger! 

♫There's a time for greavin', there's a time to just pray, there's a time for forgivin', But it's not for today. ♫ 

I really like Valkyr, but I feel that her hook ability should drag her towards the target instead of pulling it towards her. We already have a pull ability --> Mag. The high amount of armor is a thing I like too, but there will be a problem with hp replenishment. Some kind of life sustain would be good to boost her playstyle!

I actually don't have much trouble with this new way, its actually working pretty well, aside from the codex lacking a response when I'm trying to scroll down the information. The thing that annoys me about the codex though, is that when you fully scanned a target (when there is a star under them in the codex pages) you can still scan it. I want to know while I'm scanning which i don't need to scan as i already scanned them, Otherwise I'm just wasting scans on something i already done, especially if some other NPC walks in when I'm trying to scan one, which has happened a lot >_>

I really like Valkyr, but I feel that her hook ability should drag her towards the target instead of pulling it towards her. We already have a pull ability --> Mag. The high amount of armor is a thing I like too, but there will be a problem with hp replenishment. Some kind of life sustain would be good to boost her playstyle!

But then people will point out that it's similar to Ash's Teleport. And her ulti gives her invulnerability for about 20 seconds. Pretty life sustaining right there; unless you meant an actual heal.

Brilliant update, seriously.  I'm... pretty much astounded with the quality of this game as it continues to develop.  It has been such a long time since I've felt inspired by something from the industry and, while I most certainly do not fancy some of Warframe's designs and ideas, as a whole this reminds me of the quality and love I once saw with Namco when the original Soul Calibur on the Dreamcast was created.  Truly, it had so much stuff involved that you frankly don't see very often in games anymore, so thank you.  You've rekindled the kind of excitement I once usually had for gaming over a decade ago, so... kudos? XD

Edited by Aikurisu

In my opinion updates 11. the UI is worse than before. has lag, not accessible as before  (But it's good that you added talk, status, etc)
The new system damage, is bad. i want to know the base damage not rupture, etc.. (as a noob or as a pro).
The new sniper scope hmm. can't see sh.t (blureed screen), same is with trowing knifes (animation, to much light)
And bringing Trading system and a new event at the same time, bad idea. Event itself is just to reveal new planet I guess. an  event should be more special
...and DE should put a fixed selling prices on each mode,key. if you do that you can add more trading stuff like : weapon parts etc.

You can hate me, but it's just a personal opinion.

Yup. a pretty AWESOME and bad update.

I liked all the new features and stuff you added. lecta and tigris is awesome

Also I love the new rank-up changes. I directly reach almost rank 6 after this update.

but what I really disappointed at is sniper rifle changes.

I cant seem to see clearly thru the new sniper scope which is harder to look than the previous one.

And I had no idea which is the key button for scanner. Even some of my teammates is useless in chat. everytime I ask, they didnt reply.

But still, love the new update. BANZAI for U11!

Yup. a pretty AWESOME and bad update.

I liked all the new features and stuff you added. lecta and tigris is awesome

Also I love the new rank-up changes. I directly reach almost rank 6 after this update.

but what I really disappointed at is sniper rifle changes.

I cant seem to see clearly thru the new sniper scope which is harder to look than the previous one.

And I had no idea which is the key button for scanner. Even some of my teammates is useless in chat. everytime I ask, they didnt reply.

But still, love the new update. BANZAI for U11!

the rank-up changes is good, after all that kills and stuff. you just add the scanner to geare in game , click Q. aim right cick and scann left cick.

But then people will point out that it's similar to Ash's Teleport. And her ulti gives her invulnerability for about 20 seconds. Pretty life sustaining right there; unless you meant an actual heal.

This is true! I realised that after I wrote the post T.T. The invulnerability is nice, but some kind of healing/lifesteal would be a good addition to her playstyle!

I love my Vasto. The dual Vastos while being dynamically different were superior in many ways. I ended up making a total of 3 Vastos in order to not waste my supercharged and formaed Single Vasto.  Can we either get some sort of migration of Catalysts or can you let us know now if you are going to do dual Cestra. Right now I am not feeling like I am getting to enjoy it because I am hesitant to sink resources into it until I know whether a dual is coming out or not.

There's seem to be some bugs in the achievement system, as for example I have 4 lvl 30 sentinels and the game doesn't give me the achievements that are related to them.

You may have to play all of them in a mission at least one time for the game to recognize their levels. Quite a few of my achievements popped up when I did a particular thing that was tied to an achievement once. Like, I recently sold one item and suddenly got all the achievements for selling stuff.

Alad V..... damn he's probably already dissected that perfect &#!...

Such a gutter mind!

But from the looks of it and according to the lore, Valkyr escaped before they could remove her frame. At most, Alad V peeled off her warframe's skin and conducted mentally destructive experiments. Probably during such experiments, Valkyr was able to tap into her abilities and break her restraints before escaping.

Besides, we all know people who show off their money are overcompensating for something...

Edited by SoulEchelon