[DE]Rebecca

Update 11: Valkyr Unleashed

Was Mag's pull modified? It doesn't seem to pull through objects anymore, but there's nothing mentioned about it in the notes.

[Edit] Scratch that, seems to be working as it did before now. Weird.

Edited by RyojinOrion

HOST ELECTION!! YESSS!!!!

Living in Japan and having all my clan members and friends be in the US this is something we've been talking about for MONTHS!

Would like a little clarification either by DE or by someone in game. Does this mean I can use my Void key but someone else be the host?

Also trading out post WHY! WHY CAN YOU TRADE PLAT! -.- 

DE you said you don't want to make an economy, yet you make an economy. GG. QQ. GG.

• Upvote 1

• Star Chart progress, Sentinel and Sentinel-Weapon rank now contribute to Mastery level. Note: Complete a mission with your leveled up Sentinels ans Sentinel-Weapons to receive this Master XP retroactively

What If I sold a maxed level Sentinel and Sentinel weapon? 

• Upvote 1

Also trading out post WHY! WHY CAN YOU TRADE PLAT! -.- 

DE you said you don't want to make an economy, yet you make an economy. GG. QQ. GG.

there is NO ECONOMY, you can only trade this for this and that for that. mod for mod for example. 

fixed nekros ragdolling target NPC.

wait

wait

waitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwait.

you mea that wasn`t intended? that was my only reason to use nekros!

• Upvote 3

You guys really named her ultimate "hysteria"? REALLY!?

Jesus can we please be at least slightly aware of the history behind what hysteria actually was considered for women and it's sexist implications? Also how much of a sexist stereotype a "hysterical woman" is?

Surely someone in the development team had to have some kind of idea as to how offensive that could be considered?

Yeah, after seeing that...

I mean, come on guys. This is 2013. Google is a thing. Hysteria seriously can't have been the only name you guys had for a rage power.

• Upvote 2

• Full on-screen map: Press M during gameplay to view the overall level map as you uncover it through exploration!

HA! I knew my topic on mission depth was going to have an effect on future development!

Two things so far.

Chat isn't working anymore. Neither in missions nor in the starmap. I guess you forgot to implent that when you slapped the PS4 UI in the game.

Also i guess Scott could not make Ember's improvements ready for the introduction of Ember Prime.

I just went from Level 8 & a half mastery to completely full mastery in 1 mission, took the test, completed it, and says I failed and cant take the test again for 24h, lol.

uh? quick question probably stupid but how the heck do you open chat? i see the icons but cant click them :/

UI barelly works for me, i cant use ESC to go back, i cannot use wheel to scroll stuff, the buttons on the right arent working at all. I have no chat, not in game, nor in menus.