Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 11: Valkyr Unleashed

[DE]Rebecca

Can't play with my friends, no way of inviting them. Social Menu not active, no contact list, nothing.

I mean, I like the changes, but you just broke the very basics... playing with your friends. That is worse than all the good of the changes together. :S

You guys really named her ultimate "hysteria"? REALLY!?

Jesus can we please be at least slightly aware of the history behind what hysteria actually was considered for women and it's sexist implications? Also how much of a sexist stereotype a "hysterical woman" is?

Surely someone in the development team had to have some kind of idea as to how offensive that could be considered?

CALM DOWN ITS JUST A GAME, OR  DO YOU WANT THEM TO NAME IT PMS

Scroll wheel is dead, as is escape button.

I have also found that being downed with the scanner out prevents use of your secondary. you can still scan, but you can't switch out of scanner. 

Also, no chat it seems. 

Noticed the detron is in the codex. Is that intentional? 

Overall looking pretty good though. I like the new tiles.

All chat channels are gone...

I can't play with my friends...

Trading system is freaking weird... (you can trade plat but need credits to trade mods? WTF??...)

When you buy the codex in the market it doesnt show up in gear... so i had to buy another 25 trough the 'gear menu'...

When event mission goes on lockdown there's no device to unlock it....

Damage 2.0? My flux rifle doesn't do any damage anymore, nova's molecular prime is still way to overpowered...

Don't have any clue on how the new event works...

TO BE SHORT: ............ way to much bugs

Please properly test your sh1t before releasing it or stop making such a freaking hype of it...

This cr4p just reminds me of battlefield way to much

Edited by Skoftebok