Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Hunt For Alad V Is On!

[DE]Megan

I don't find the repetitive nature of the event or the static level layouts to be fun at all. I haven't done a lot of event missions, but seems like it doesn't matter where the mission is located, it's the EXACT same layout and process every time.

The Gradivus event was also very repetitious, with the layouts nearly the same for those as well. I don't know how people who did 100+ missions in Gradivus were able to push through it without getting bored. I barely made it to 25 and was glad to be able to stop farming the same thing over and over.

And yeah, at least with Gradivus, you had great mission rewards and 3 tiers of event rewards. But this time... this is ridiculously boring (to me) especially without any good tangible reward incentives.  :(

I do love the new tileset though!

Edited by Fayde8

Got them!

Hey, fun thought I had: The two separate corpus fleets which are currently assaulting Jupiter from both sides have different commanders (both under Frodo), and they are competing (I dunno, maybe Frodo is rewarding the first fleet to get there). The fleet commanders are the ones to give away the battle pays. One is broke and gave out gallium, and the other gave a potato and is currently gloating to the first over the com.

This is completely pulled out of my deranged mind, but I found it funny.

Edited by Kaian-a-coel

I bet that Black Corpus dude is called Land O.

All sci fi franchises need at least 1 guy with a great tan to make everyone else look pallid and emo.

All we need now is Cloud City and we can .............................. What, theres cloud cities now ?