Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weekly Veiled Riven Cipher/Weekly Archon Shard not available [Fixed]

CivetW
Message added by [DE]Saske,

Issue resolved as per

For the last 2 Mondays Teshin hasn't had riven ciphers for me. Not in his Steel Path offerings.  Checked 4 days last week hoping. But nothing. Last week my wife got 1 and I didn't she had 39 I had 47. This week neither of us got one she now has 40 and I have 47 still. Did the amount we can own get capped or is this a bug.

38分钟前 , -THT-Sariel 说:

Wife use one to get back to 39 but Teshin still had nothing for her. Will see what happens next week. Hope she gets one. We both got one 3 weeks ago then just her last week now nobody gets one.

I got 0 on hand mate🤣

as the title says, i dunno what happened but last week I went and check, only saw the 3x Forma bundle, thought I bought the riven cipher already and forgot about it.

But apparently Teshin really DID not sell it last week, and same with this week. Only the Kitgun Riven this time, no riven cipher in sight.

I asked a lot of people, some have it in there, some don't, which is real strange.

I gotta wonder if it's because of the crossplay test, maybe, maybe not. I tried turning crossplay off and restarting the game, nothing happened with that.

I couldn't find one last week. thought maybe I bought it and just didn't remember or something. I paid Close attention this week. Thought it could be a cap or something as I have 41 of them. used one, still can't see it available. Please fix. TY!

16 minutes ago, Dr.Forma said:

I couldn't find one last week. thought maybe I bought it and just didn't remember or something. I paid Close attention this week. Thought it could be a cap or something as I have 41 of them. used one, still can't see it available. Please fix. TY!

yeah I don't even have any right now xD

2 hours ago, SprinKah said:

as the title says, i dunno what happened but last week I went and check, only saw the 3x Forma bundle,

I bought the forma bundle and a cipher the other day, so it was showing for me. Were you filtering for owned stuff perhaps?

6 hours ago, Hobie-wan said:

I bought the forma bundle and a cipher the other day, so it was showing for me. Were you filtering for owned stuff perhaps?

nah man, I have 0 cipher since last week, checked multiple times, this is a thing happening to many ppl I asked as well.

12 minutes ago, L3512 said:

No riven ciphers last week and now this week, why?

I have no idea, I wonder if something sorta...got messed up for some people when crossplay test was activated. Unsure if that's the case but crossplay did start at around the start of last week so maybe...

Gonna chime in and say I've also stopped getting new Riven ciphers from Teshin (this week I believe).

Just incase you need another account to look over and investigate for the issue

Edit:

Another week has begun and I still can't buy the Cipher.

51 minutes ago, H3RRING said:

The Veiled Riven Cipher has been out of sale at Teshen for 4 weeks now. Does not appear in the store.

I've gotten it each time it's been there, I'm looking at it right now next to this weeks Endo.

Stupid Q. but I'm going to ask, do you have your screen fully scrolled at the top.

All I can suggest is to contact support and tell them the issue you're having.

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Just now, H3RRING said:

I'm not the only one with this problem. The main resource is reset, but the Veiled Riven Cipher is not, it just does not appear.

Ok, so it's widespread, I've never had that bug.

Refer to my post and contact support, unless they already know about it in the Feedback bug thread and are working on it.

Archived