AI FOR PLAYER FILLER IN CONCLAVE

(XBOX)ZETA N1NE

Conclave is dead no one plays it anymore I would like DE to introduce Ai players into it, as player fillers if you can't find enough players to start a match the game will give you Ai opponents I mean DE already have Ai in dog days index and I don't see it being too much of a stretch to make this a viable change to conclave.

• Like 4

On 2022-10-18 at 8:50 AM, (XBOX)ZETA N1NE said:

Conclave is dead no one plays it anymore I would like DE to introduce Ai players into it, as player fillers if you can't find enough players to start a match the game will give you Ai opponents I mean DE already have Ai in dog days index and I don't see it being too much of a stretch to make this a viable change to conclave.

Dont know where you been but I've been having full lobbies alot lately.  Crossplay is awesome! Brought alot of old conclave players back on both platforms.  Randoms that are trying out conclave can find matches through matchmaking again. This means we could finally get some more regular players.  The whole conclave is dead pve joke no longer makes sense.  Pretty soon we'll have even more activity with the other platforms coming soon to Crossplay.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

AI would be neat if they counted as much towards affinity and victory as a chicken does towards deathmatch in CS:GO. No matter what they did, as long as the bot is on even playing ground, it will be as effective as a chicken, as evidenced by Dog Days. That being said, I'd rather play with people, which is becoming easier as of late and will become the easiest it's been in years after the bugfixes coming in December.

• Like 1

On 2022-10-18 at 8:50 AM, (XBOX)ZETA N1NE said:

Bro, do you know how difficult it would be to make proper AI for Conclave that isn't just a braindead walker?

• Like 3