Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vote on the name for the Wolf-inspired Warframe!

Marcooose

Vote on the name for the Wolf-inspired Warframe!   

22,862 members have voted

1. 1. What is your vote for the name of the Wolf-inspired Warframe?

• Raksha
    • Dynara
    • Lycath
    • Disa
    • Ylva
    • Ulfra
    • Voruna (Žvorūna)
    • Ghella
    • Fengarou
    • Nashoba

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 2022-10-28 at 03:59 AM

10 hours ago, (PSN)The_Verethragna said:

No, no. That is a good point. Teeth and claws are overdone.

What we need is a Wolf Frame that is 90% happily wagging tails.

Now I'm going to be upset if there isn't some form of ability to the Wolfframe that involves hitting enemies with her tail. Maybe it could even be a passive feature? Perhaps she gets more excited with each casted ability, which causes her tail to wag faster. Enemies who are too close to her rear 180° should be hit by the wagging tail and get ragdolled, and with greater intensity in relation to how fast that tail is wagging.

2 hours ago, ArtemisStallion said:

Now I'm going to be upset if there isn't some form of ability to the Wolfframe that involves hitting enemies with her tail. Maybe it could even be a passive feature? Perhaps she gets more excited with each casted ability, which causes her tail to wag faster. Enemies who are too close to her rear 180° should be hit by the wagging tail and get ragdolled, and with greater intensity in relation to how fast that tail is wagging.

Maybe faster tailwagging makes for faster energy gains? Like a Playful puppy getting more and more energetic 

15 hours ago, 1manApocalypse said:

Well looks like Voruna is official now, like i said before i would have preferred Raksha but i'll be ok with this i guess, but hope Raksha, seeing as how it got in 2nd place, can still be incorporated as like the name of an alt helmet or something.

Would have loved Raksha as well, since seeing the design, and then the name makes me think about The Raksha from Alien Earth (just have to give her a red color scheme for the normal variant, and green for the hunter variant).

Lets hope tho that the name stays atleast as an alt helmet name. 

2 hours ago, Mama_Sasha said:

Lets hope tho that the name stays atleast as an alt helmet name. 

Actually the four follow-up names have been made into the names of her four pack members, the four heads she wears, though a couple have been slightly altered to be more fitting to the individual creatures.

Archived