Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vote on the name for the Wolf-inspired Warframe!

Marcooose

Vote on the name for the Wolf-inspired Warframe!   

22,862 members have voted

1. 1. What is your vote for the name of the Wolf-inspired Warframe?

• Raksha
    • Dynara
    • Lycath
    • Disa
    • Ylva
    • Ulfra
    • Voruna (Žvorūna)
    • Ghella
    • Fengarou
    • Nashoba

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 2022-10-28 at 03:59 AM

5 minutes ago, JaycemeSwain said:

Not really. Voruna is the name of a huntress goddess for the Slavic/Baltic Pantheon that transforms into either a wolf or bear. they dropped the ball with some of the others *cough* Lycath *cough*

ANDDDDDD Lycath is winning at the moment. I swear to god its getting Helminthed if it gets named that.

8 минут назад, (NSW)Captain сказал:

Yareli, potentially. There's three conflicting origins for the name but DE claims they based it on the Native American one.

.....the vampire????

Well, I don't think that bloody frames will appear yet, but it may not sound like it. Well, in general, then I would go through such anthropomorphic animals, well, or that she is there.

3 minutes ago, Gamelias said:

These are all really bad names for a wolf inspired frame. Feels like y'all dropped the ball here.

Most of these names have some connection to wolf. Nashoba is the Choctaw word for "wolf", Žvorūna is a Lithuanian goddess of the hunt depicted as a she-wolf, Ylva is a Swedish name meaning "she-wolf." 

Can I change my vote to be NOT FOR a frame but against "Lycath"... it's sounds super cheesey and kind of lame.
I am kinda sad they didn't see my suggestion for Dinihari, which means dawn and kind of reminds me of a wolf sort of name.  Plus the fact there is no Warframes starting with D in the game.

Is there any possibility we can have a real vampiric Warframe perchance with all life stealing abilities (male since we already have Garuda)? And if not pushing it, may we please have a male version of soon to be lycanth for extra customization options if nothing else? (Male version possibly Fengarou). I am sorry if I come across a bit picky, I am just enjoying all the customization aspects of Warframe. Even if male and female version of vampire and wolf end up being exactly the same, the customization options are amazing. 

Just now, CapnRis said:

Most of these names have some connection to wolf. Nashoba is the Choctaw word for "wolf", Žvorūna is a Lithuanian goddess of the hunt depicted as a she-wolf, Ylva is a Swedish name meaning "she-wolf." 

Yeah, Someone quoted me on this already. I'm aware of the real-world translations/inspirations. I just don't think they are good ones imo. Thats just me. 

Voted raksha. Wish they had short descriptions about origins and meanings. Looked them all up but rarely got a good description. Raksha came up as protector or to guard in sanskrit which fit the concept of a Wolf Warframe that summons sprits to protect the galaxy. 

Wait this is what we have to choose from? why wasn't Fenris an option? Ya know like the gigantic asgardian wolf from norse mythology? Or Amaterasu like the Okami wolf god in OKAMI, ppl need to think better.

Lycath I pick coz frankly the others just don't sound right and I hope the c in Lycath is a soft C not a Hard one or it'll sound too simple.

Archived