Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PSN) Inbox that gives Razorback Cipher blueprint is missing [Fixed]

(PSN)MrMebel
Message added by [DE]Saske,

1 minute ago, [DE]Megan said:

This is now resolved on all console platforms - please relog to receive your Inbox.

Thank you to everyone who reported this issue, as we were able to diagnose a Cross Platform Play issue with how these global Inbox messages are sent. We have a fix in place for future global Inbox messages and will monitor them accordingly! 

@[DE]Megan I can't understand, you replied that you are working on it but we get no update.

We are missing on ingame event and rewards and no one is giving us answers. I also submitted a support ticket when first posting here on the forum and I also got no reply to that aswell. 

Not feeling so great at the moment.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Mebel

11 hours ago, (PSN)Munkytech said:

These events happen maybe once a month at that and I don’t think we should have to miss out because of something out of our control.

2 hours ago, (PSN)MrMebel said:

We are missing on ingame event and rewards and no one is giving us answers.

You guys don't have the blueprint from previous times? Or is this the first time you are in game for the Razorback armada?

This is now resolved on all console platforms - please relog to receive your Inbox.

Thank you to everyone who reported this issue, as we were able to diagnose a Cross Platform Play issue with how these global Inbox messages are sent. We have a fix in place for future global Inbox messages and will monitor them accordingly! 

2 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

we were able to diagnose a Cross Platform Play issue with how these global Inbox messages are sent

So it was related to cross play, eh? Thank you for letting us know. Lots of players kept saying how "easy" it was to set up crossplay, but this shows there are complex problems that only appear because of it.

Thanks for the progress report! 💝

Archived