The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #165

[DE]Megan

56 minutes ago, EothasianBoar said:

inb4 it's Lua Proxima 

😛

If it is Lua Proxmia, then I will start doing more Railjack stuff. Cause I really wanna use/fly both the Railjack and the archwing around Lua in space. (*marvels at that view *w**)
Cause while I love seeing Lua from Earth (proxmia), you can't get any closer to the moon otherwise. Which makes me sad. qwq

Necramech playable in regular missions??!

If that's the case, it's going to be the AoE meta all over again. 

If this turns out to be true, it has been a good/bad couple of years, see yall in another multiplayer game someday, I'm out. I don't like solo, but I don't like zoom and boom flashbang walking simulator either.

God I wish I could refund those TennoGen I bought recently 😔

Could we get the same treatment of Protovyre sets for Celestia Syandana ? Cause there is nearly no one is playing the conclave anymore and doing dailies to get the full beauty of this sydana is a tedious unfun mechanic.

Second question : When will we get the promised Pet 2.0 ? Cause right now because of the survivability issues and old school abilities and need of reliance of vacuum is making them a burden on steel path even on base level.

Third question : When we will get more railjack/archwing content ?

Forth question : Generally armor is not working properly and using real tank warframes is becoming a cumbersome on high level steel paths. Armor giving arcanes bascily nerfed after arcane changes (for example 10 arcane tanker was giving 1200 armor before the update but after the update 21 arcane tankers are giving the same amount) . So we will get decent survivalibity on tanky warframe other explotative shield gating with dragon key and rolling guard combo ? 

Fifth question : Will DUVIRI has got the boring mechanics like mining and fishing ?

Will we finally be able to use arch-melee say as a replacement for an archgun in regular missions?

Now Im excited about any Duvirii talk however after Duvirii is there a chance that a quest will be made for Ordan Karris which I know is something Steve was working on, for people who have gotten all of the Kuria?

And will old quests get an update for looks and continuity?

If AoE self-damage comes back will it be applied to necramechs too? If you (DE) are still looking at more nerfs for AoE then please consider more buffs for single target weapons as well such as ricochet mods (either unusable with AoE weapons or delays AoE effects until last impact) and/or innate extra loot on headshot kill for all weapons (since radial damage can't proc headshot effects anymore it would help single target weapons get a similar amount of loot generation as AoE, though a short cooldown may be needed to prevent full auto weapons from greatly surpassing AoE loot generation). 

That said, I'm intrigued to what the Devstream has to show.

Is there any plans in the future for:

1- Mercury/Deimos/Eris Proxima for infested planets

2- A determined sentient proxima, not like the anomaly, where you fight sentient ships (like TNW)

3- Any rerun of Scarlet Spear, or something similar?

4- Any possibility to get a dormizone-like in the other open hubs (Cetus/Fortuna/Necralisk)

5- Can we make Horrek cook for us or Kahl in the camp, or have some cooking to boost our operator/drifter

6- Any mission for Olvar-D like Veso-R?

7- Steel Path bounties on the Zariman

I hope this is not a joke. I'm waiting 3 years for Necramech to show up on regular missions. I think the current update is the worst I've played in 8 years, but if you can play Necramechs, then this update won't be so bad.
P.S. I don't expect any "meta" from the Necramechs, I just want to play them sometimes.
I also hope that they will be given Arch-Melee

@[DE]Megan

I like that the operators get to wear armour but can they wear syandanas too?, it would be cool. This can open doors for many possibilities like Focus exclusive armour piece for operators or syndicate exclusive ones. Their is so much potential with this so please make them also wear syandanas too, I know ppl would appreciate it.

osEd8moV8Xg6pVU0PU7m-4xe0VaLT5_qo-b0eUTeHxwsLKmkkHqD-YwP4LLLrln9nQKAOrA8TwckNVMQ_i91RVZoYws7jfqJqOlAAX3Mr1ub0k_6sUf1hW1sfUmVXW837gqezaeE

4 hours ago, Achlevius said:

I certainly hope not.

Imagine a game where Warframes are completely useless because Necramechs completely outclass them in damage and survivability. 🙄

Exactly, I'm even surprised to see many people supporting this here, warframas can't become something secondary in this game.

Archived