Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quit crashing my xbox

(XBOX)Natef88

This game is ass on xbox 1. I hate it. The game itself? Great. But there are so many damn bugs and literally my xbox has crashed/shutdown over 20 times since ive started playing this game. Everytime I have to delete reserved space and let it re update because I cant play for more than an hour before the game crashes. It will get stuck at certain points on missions and just shut off at that point. Or I'll be in free roam doing a mission when it will just freeze up and shut off causing me to lose everything i had to grind for and the mission. Fix your game. For those wondering it is NOT my xbox. This is the ONLY game that gives me these issues and I have 100gb free memory on my hard drive. So storage and xbox are NOT the issue

While it may not br your xbox, do t be quite so quick to dismiss the possibility. 

I had a similar experience and eventually the Xbox had issues even booting up.  Turns out the hard drive was failing and that 1gb temp file was exposing the issue . For whatever reason like you only wf crashed while other games didn't.  Maybe the other games didn't abuse the hard drive with temp files as much. I don't know.

Replaced the drive and (almost) no more game dashboarding/Xbox rebooting.

Archived