Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oeil orokin (Parallax)

(XBOX)Hydroid H2O

Sorry i speak french, use google translator. Salut, il y a un gros bug, j'ai acheté un parallax de 150 platinum pour le support oeil orokin. J'ai le testé à plusieurs reprise dans des missions et monde libre le support. Mais ça ne fonctionne absolument pas. J'aimerais que ce bug soit corrigé le plus rapidement, sinon un remboursement. Ç'est de la honte de payer pour un bug ! Aide svp

13 hours ago, (XBOX)Tenno Gauss said:

Hi, there is a big bug, I bought a 150 platinum parallax for the orokin eye support. I tested it several times in missions and free world support. But it absolutely doesn't work. I would like this bug to be fixed as soon as possible, if not a refund. It's a shame to pay for a bug! help please

Just to make sure, your current Air Support is set to Orokin Eye?

And if you switch to another Air Support type, can you use those?

Je viens juste d'essayer mes trois support qui sont contournements, rêveurs et oeil orokin. À propos de oeil orokin, j'ai remarqué que ça fonctionnne sur vraiment peu de mission ou pas beaucoup et quand il scanne, ça montre des objets à scanné, rien d'autre. C'est de la honte, j'ai payé 150 platinums et ils disent des objets rares, je ne comprends pas ? Veuillez mettre à jour le support oeil orokin ! Aide svp

3 hours ago, (XBOX)Tenno Gauss said:

I just tried my three supports which are bypasses, dreamers and orokin eye. About orokin eye, I noticed that it works on very few missions or not many and when it scans, it shows objects to be scanned, nothing else. It's a shame, I paid 150 platinum and they say rare items, I don't understand? Please update orokin eye support! help please

It only shows rare items if there are any within range (or at all, heh) on the map.

Can you describe a situation where it should've highlighted something, but didn't?

FWIW, I just tested it on a random Zariman Bounty, when I was actually in range of Void Plumes or Accolades, they got marked just fine. *shrug*

11 hours ago, (XBOX)Tenno Gauss said:

It shows, but just things to scan and really little, but it works. But for 150 platinum, it should offer more orokin eye!

So ... to recap, your reports on this:

1) it doesn't work at all

2) it works sometimes

3) it works perfectly fine

???

In the end, you just want a vague "more" because of the Plat you wasted on an easily farmed item, do I have that correct?

Make a feedback topic then I guess, this hardly belongs in bug reports.

Orokin Eye

The Air Support ability will highlight these items within a 150m radius:

13 minutes ago, (XBOX)Hydroid H2O said:

It works well, but it's only items to scan, one per mission only and some mission. However, an update would be great!

... what did you expect it to do? Magically summon Rare Containers and Ayatans and whatnot into existence?

Also it has a cooldown, so FWIW you can use it multiple times if the mission lasts longer than 5 minutes
(or I guess it's 10 minutes if you don't have your Engineering Intrinsics at 2).

And again, you wanting more features (BTW you still haven't said what kind of features, at all) does not warrant a bug report.

4 minutes ago, (XBOX)Hydroid H2O said:

As wiki describes it, I would like it to work like this 100% please

I already asked you to describe a situation where it should've worked but didn't. Could you do that now, please?

Because once again, it can only mark items that actually exist and are within (150m) range.

Archived