Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Veruna question

AreeSoothsayer

Question

6 answers to this question

As a point: 'Voruna'

But I think you'll have to wait for her Leverian entry to actually explain her lore. I don't think DE will be making an Augment that allows her to have 4 companions.

::Edit:: Reason I think this is because of what they said about her Passive: She'll be able to switch between one of four passives. If the wolf-heads are not part of the frame anymore, she won't be able to do that, in theory.

Spent time thinking about it.

Each of the 4 would have inherent Links. Health, Armor, Shields. The values would be static on each one, different values to reflect each different wolf.

Power Str would, of course, affect attack and ability damage.

Power Effiency would affect Recast time, when they use their active ability.

Power Duration would affect the ongoing abilites duration like usual.

Power Range would affect AoE range AND how far they would be active from Voruna

Each would have their passive ability affecting themself.

The warframe would be unable to use abilities but could respawn each wolf when downed by using the right power.

So while you run, gun, and slash. You would be surrounded by 4 wolves and 1 companion.

This is an AUGMENT idea... I know this would never be her base state.

playing wolf pack GIF   music video running GIF

Or, and this is a crazy thought, maybe wait until we know more about the Warframe's abilities and passives before just blindly making suggestions? Got zero clue the flavor of the frame beyond vague ideas until they showcase her better and people already trying to rework her... Good lord... Some patience folks, get some. 

Creative ideas, but... unless you are aware and acknowledge such an augment is probably unlikely, best not to get too invested, otherwise you are just setting yourself up for disappointment. We don't know how the abilities work yet, so we won't know whether such an augment would be appropriate or not, let alone feasible. 

Bump.

On 2022-10-29 at 4:38 PM, AreeSoothsayer said:

Spent time thinking about it.

Each of the 4 would have inherent Links. Health, Armor, Shields. The values would be static on each one, different values to reflect each different wolf.

Power Str would, of course, affect attack and ability damage.

Power Effiency would affect Recast time, when they use their active ability.

Power Duration would affect the ongoing abilites duration like usual.

Power Range would affect AoE range AND how far they would be active from Voruna

Each would have their passive ability affecting themself.

The warframe would be unable to use abilities but could respawn each wolf when downed by using the right power.

So while you run, gun, and slash. You would be surrounded by 4 wolves and 1 companion.

This is an AUGMENT idea... I know this would never be her base state.

playing wolf pack GIF   music video running GIF

Archived