Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Has there been any word about primary and melee after new war?

Khold90

It was mentioned by the devs that they were talking about it internally about allowing operator and drifter to equip primary and melee weapons after the feedback from new war about how wanted it was. I was wondering if there had been any update about it this year.

On 2022-10-31 at 5:20 AM, Khold90 said:

It was mentioned by the devs that they were talking about it internally about allowing operator and drifter to equip primary and melee weapons after the feedback from new war about how wanted it was. I was wondering if there had been any update about it this year.

Well, in the Update 31.5 (2022-04-27) they removed it. So I don't think so.

Well, spoiler from Duviri demo:

Spoiler

Drifter has been using 2 nikanas to fight 1 enemy.

On 2022-11-04 at 3:36 PM, quxier said:

Well, in the Update 31.5 (2022-04-27) they removed it. So I don't think so.

Well, spoiler from Duviri demo:

Hide contents

Drifter has been using 2 nikanas to fight 1 enemy.

Spoiler

It seems like DE's response to people wanting Teshin's New War gameplay to return is to just give it to the Drifter as his thing to do, which is kinda nice.

33 minutes ago, Alphas said:
  Hide contents

It seems like DE's response to people wanting Teshin's New War gameplay to return is to just give it to the Drifter as his thing to do, which is kinda nice.

I guess it's something that has to do with Warframe that has Soul as well *wink wink*. Still, if it will be like drifter and your another boring weapon then... it wouldn't be nice.

Archived