Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicates

(XBOX)Cessarae

hace 20 horas, (XBOX)R3d P01nt dijo:

Do you need to rank up the syndicate - or are you at max for the highest rank?  It won't allow you to put more standing in if you meet either of those conditions.

No Im at the Max rank (Angel) and my daily standing cap says 25,000 remaining and when i reedem my voidplumes it does nothing. No errors no nothing and i only have 1,000/132,000 standing 

1 hour ago, (XBOX)Cessarae said:

No Im at the Max rank (Angel) and my daily standing cap says 25,000 remaining and when i reedem my voidplumes it does nothing. No errors no nothing and i only have 1,000/132,000 standing 

Someone on PC has something similar.

When others look at their profile, it shows they are capped on those syndicates.  It might be worthwhile to have someone look at your profile to see if they see the same thing.  I'm not on my XB, so I can't look right now.  If a friend could do it for you, that might be a good data point to add.  Otherwise, if I can remember next time I'm logged in, I can also check your profile.

hace 5 horas, (XBOX)R3d P01nt dijo:

Someone on PC has something similar.

When others look at their profile, it shows they are capped on those syndicates.  It might be worthwhile to have someone look at your profile to see if they see the same thing.  I'm not on my XB, so I can't look right now.  If a friend could do it for you, that might be a good data point to add.  Otherwise, if I can remember next time I'm logged in, I can also check your profile.

I see, at least Im not the only one.. i was hoping that they would fix it with the new update nope, i still not able to redeem the standing. Already lost 4 days of standing cause of this.

hace 18 horas, (XBOX)TropoAlucard dijo:

Hi, I'm also having the same problem, it's been like this for 3 days - I can't exchange Zarinmam points.
I see that other Xbox people are also having this syndicate point exchange problem.

Mine is finally fixed it took like 6 days to let me reedem my stanting. Hope yours gets fixed soon too 

On 2022-11-03 at 11:07 AM, (XBOX)TropoAlucard said:

Hi, I'm also having the same problem, it's been like this for 3 days - I can't exchange Zarinmam points.
I see that other Xbox people are also having this syndicate point exchange problem.

Looking at your profile, it says you have 0/31,500 standing availble, and you are at 0/132,000 of Angel rank.  Seeing as how it's been a problem for days, maybe it's related to having just ranked up.

Archived