Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quest to Conquer Cancer 2022 Wrap-Up: The Biggest Year Yet!

[DE]CoreyOnline

Over $190,000 raised for the Princess Margaret Cancer Foundation!

Tenno,

We are truly blown away by the kindness and generosity of every Tenno who tuned in, shared, donated, or otherwise supported our third annual Quest to Conquer Cancer (QTCC) campaign.

As a community, Team Warframe raised over $114,000 CAD for the Princess Margaret Cancer Foundation (PMCF) in donations through Donor Drive. But of course, that’s not all: many of you purchased the 2022 limited edition Conquera charity merchandise items such as Floofs, Blankets and more, which generated $34,103.46 CAD in net proceeds that Digital Extremes donated to PMCF on your behalf. Finally, inspired by your achievements, Digital Extremes has donated an additional $40,000 CAD to the Princess Margaret Cancer Foundation, bringing Team Warframe’s total raised to $191,892.77 CAD and still rising! This makes the 2022 Quest to Conquer Cancer the most successful year yet in our three year QTCC history.

There is a huge amount of in-game rewards coming your way in light of all of the achievements! If you haven’t already, check your in-game Inbox starting November 1st at 2PM ET. to claim the Conquera II Ephemera, Conquera Shoulder Ribbon, a Warframe Slot and Weapon Slot as well as three Archon Shards. Be sure to login before January 1, 2023 to receive these rewards!

Your fundraising has also helped us identify the Virmink as next year’s real world and in-game Charity Floof, and has given the Wolf-Inspired Warframe, Voruna, her official name! There are also the 3x Forma (Built) , Stance Forma + Aura Forma (Built) , Umbra Forma (Built) Alerts, and a 3-Day Affinity Booster Weekend to look forward to throughout November. Visit https://www.warframe.com/qtcc for more information on the precise dates of each Alert.

We cannot thank you, the Tenno, enough for your endless kindness and generosity. We’d also like to thank those teammates of ours at Digital Extremes who helped design the beautiful QTCC web page, brought the charity merchandise to life, organized streams, created art and in-game items, localized our campaign into multiple languages, QA tested new and returning items, and more unsung heroes who assisted in this year’s Quest to Conquer Cancer.

While this campaign comes to a close, the quest continues for those who are affected by all forms of the disease. Those who are interested can learn more about and continue to support the Princess Margaret Cancer Foundation here. The Quest to Conquer Cancer Donor Drive site remains open for anyone wishing to donate, be it through the Team Warframe page or the streamer of their choice’s page. Lastly there is a small amount of QTCC Conquera merchandise still in stock! We will be making a second Net Proceeds donation once these items sell out entirely. 

We hope you’ll sport your Conquera items in-game to show your support to all those, Tenno or not, pressing on in their own quests to conquer cancer.

We all lift together, Tenno.

Sincerely,
Warframe Community Team 

• Like 37

Glad to hear it went so well.

Having seen two people close to me literally fade away from cancer I hope this money will somehow help someone in the future, so they dont have to fade away, and instead keep living. The rough part for me wasnt the thought of or knowing I'd lose these people, the rough part was actually seeing the life getting sucked out of them and knowing that they knew what the end result would be.

• Like 4

Just now, SneakyErvin said:

Glad to hear it went so well.

Having seen two people close to me literally fade away from cancer I hope this money will somehow help someone in the future, so they dont have to fade away, and instead keep living. The rough part for me wasnt the thought of or knowing I'd lose these people, the rough part was actually seeing the life getting sucked out of them and knowing that they knew what the end result would be.

Very sorry to hear that SneakyErvin. It's such a heartbreaking disease in so many ways. Princess Margaret has the bold but vital vision to conquer cancer in our lifetime and while it feels bold, when combined with the researchers, the equipment and the proper funding, it's something we believe in. Lots of promising breakthroughs in cancer research over the past few years and the future is bright in that regard!

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...