Star Chart Dojo Showcase - Autumn 2022 [WINNERS ANNOUNCED]

[DE]Ronnie

Clan Name: Annora

Clan Tier: Ghost

Clan Platform: Xbox

Your Clan role: Founding Warlord

Supporting Image Galleryhttps://imgur.com/gallery/LDNTexL

Video Submission

Annora is proud to be back again, with a whole host of new stuff added to the Dojo for the Autumn 2022 contest. Please enjoy the video I have put together with all the highlights for this contest. Below is a taste of the dozen rooms made for this contest, on top of the existing structures in the dojo. Everything in the Imgur link is brand new, with some rooms missing out due to the image limit, with anything missed out in the video. 

One of the areas that has expanded on Annora Station is Inca, with a rampant Cephalon collecting Floofs in the Necrapod Genesis Chamber, with each Necrapod holding a doomed Floof in its bio-fluid for use as a thrall by the eagre Cephalon. 

xrYtc6H.png

Neighbouring the Necrapods is the Sky Keep of Inca, with the alliance of Kubradon and Stover flooding the giant chamber in an attempt at keeping the Necrapods at bay. The Inca residents have built a treehouse complex and array of vehicles to manouver their colony as they adapt to the threat knocking on their door. There are also villages underneath the canopies with lots of easter eggs and canine shenanigans to explore for eagle eyed Tenno. 

lDLRTjD.png

Also, we now have memes! Built inside one of the many ignored reactors is a space reserved for an age old classic, entitled 'This is Fine'. 

Oq7uR1q.png

Good luck to everyone in this iteration of the contest, it was great seeing some new Dojos on the Xbox circuit in the past three months, so I cant wait to see what people have been building!

Faith

Clan name: 

Guardian of Asgard

Clan tier:

Moon Clan

Clan platform: PC

Clan role: Founding Warlord

Youtube:

Clan story:

We cooperated with the Orokin Empire in ancient times. 
After the fall of the Orokin Empire, the world forgot us, along with Tenno and history. But our descendants have been guarding the "Eternal Core"(The Blue Cube) for generations.
The "Eternal Core" purpose is to hold down a queen and her 3 apostles (in sealed land). For this reason, we were born the "7 Thrones"; each generation of throne masters needs to guard the "eternal core" and the secret of the Queen. We also protect the treasures of Asgard for the sake of generations to come. The seven of us are the leaders of Asgard's guardians.
Thousands of years later now, we are found by Tenno. Although the times have changed, we are willing to once again with Tenno to protect this place. However, one Tenno,"Sanyelee" be witched by the Queen's spirit, piloted our Gundam technology and desperately tried to take the Eternal Core. 
This situation led to a civil war ("Emergency Rescue") in Asgard. We desperately need a savior to come along.
I, "Golden Fleece Prime," the leader of the 7 Thrones of Asgard, the protector of the start map, one of the guardians of Asgard, now need Tenno and DE's help!

20% reality-based and 80% fantasy adaptation of the story, Enjoy this story!

kind regards 🥰  

GoldenFleece_Prime

Clan Name: Ordained Order of Ordis

Clan Tier: Shadow Tier

Clan Platform: PC

Clan Role: Founding Warlord

Through the Old War and New, Cephalon Ordis has remained by our side. Loyal and compassionate, he is part of the family. This clan looks to bring together Tenno who feel the same. Creating a community that supports each other and fights for what they believe in. And of course showering Ordis with love and admiration. 

Although small, the clan has worked hard to create a dojo to be proud of. Here's a look at the key locations:

https://imgur.com/a/PDL3nqp

(A MASSIVE thanks to clan member MushroomPixie who took these wonderful shots for me!)

Clan Name: The Guild of Eternal Night

Clan Tier: Shadow Tier

Clan Platform: PC

Clan Role: Founding Warlord

Спойлер

Boss of this Gym
20221124162348-1.jpg

Спойлер

Street20221124162538-1.jpg

Спойлер

Corridor20221124162216-1.jpg

Спойлер

Main hall20221124170128-1.jpg

Спойлер

Bridge20221124162047-1.jpg

20221124161922-1.jpg

Спойлер

Museum20221124161844-1.jpg

20221124161824-1.jpg

Спойлер

Cetus home20221124161606-1.jpg

Clan Name: Children of Asgard

Clan Tier: Moon

Clan Platform: Xbox

Your Clan role: Warlord/Architect

Video: 

Images

• Asgard
Spoiler

O6YlprK.jpeg

• Throne & Dining Hall
Spoiler

ZPhjVnY.jpeg

• Jormungandr
Spoiler

bDtBbu4.jpeg

• Pillar of Autumn
Spoiler

Wkn9RGm.jpeg

• Deep Sea Lab
Spoiler

jFRfU7D.jpeg

• The Black Pearl
Spoiler

cSYq1tz.jpeg

• Helm's Deep
Spoiler

APgh4Cr.jpeg

• Mordor
Spoiler

9l4S1Vn.jpeg

• Rivendell
Spoiler

IufRcCg.jpeg

• Rapture
Spoiler

h9bzT0F.jpeg

Many of our rooms have been revamped with the addition of many great new decorations. And several new projects were possible because of the added decorations. All of my builds are created as immersive environments that are meant to be explored. Each image and pan over during the video is just a small glimpse of what our dojo has to offer visitors. I hope you enjoy my newest and favorite room to date, the underwater city of Rapture from the Bioshock franchise. You can make your way all the way through the city via the connecting tube tunnels. There are many small details and references to game elements all around the room.

Clan Name Sovereign Reign 

Clan role founder 

Clan platform xbx 

Clan tier Ghost, 

I haven't entered for a while so here I am 🙂 

one new room added using new decorations, I showed it but it's not finished, I build a dormizone Dojo version but that is kinda hard to show in pictures and video but I tried! everything else is slowly getting a refresh when I can! 

Thank you 

61740fd1-d953-42df-834e-62c205ca875c.png33ebdaca-38c1-4ba0-a059-6f3cec791bef.png2d60db2e-c4b4-4353-8136-5221f7a3bf28.png4af8594e-fb19-4f59-bd35-52465130ddfe.pngcad9b636-b200-453d-ae6f-4862f4027099.png8659acfb-b5d3-4852-9373-c64bfc7b7cd4.png715f6cc4-f82c-4871-a78d-16e1179f72f4.png5f0c0228-6ef1-4314-8c04-a093bd6adcde.png8a47569c-356b-4635-87aa-8a5ff26e3005.png

4d355dfe-1454-43a4-8ccd-d35eb2584bae.png

17 hours ago, (NSW)ElJuliex said:

Clan Name: TRIBU

Clan Tier: SHADOW

Clan Platform: NINTENDO SWITCH

Clan Role: Founding Warlord

Tenno in concert: TZU5oGO.jpg

A curious Garage: KSZQujX.jpg

Spirit of Lotus: cWyBOxB.jpg

MegaTennoZord: cdvx2uq.jpg

MegaTennoZord  Lower view: wLGXAVx.jpg

MegaTennoZord Cockpit: fU7PNhU.jpg

Hey Juliex!

you can remove character shadows in the video options ;)

Archived