Echoes of Veilbreaker: Update 32.1

[DE]Megan

2 minutes ago, HorstFoll said:

Wdym? Being able to play as Kahl is great enough on it's own. I regularly startup Warframe just to enjoy these missions. I hope DE puts more development resources into these. Maybe they should even consider a standalone release, given the groundbreaking gameplay elements not to be found anywhere else.

>  groundbreaking gameplay elements not to be found anywhere else

bro what? lol you mean gamebreaking elements?

these missions are nothing else than treasure hunts with an added objective (go to point A then B, then extract. or shoot a bullet sponge boss)

there was SO much potential in merging Kahl missions with invasion missions, even having a squad with warframes and grineer/corpus as players... warframe is the DPS, kahl is support. 

dont get me wrong, im still enjoying them (as much as one can with the bugs that make you redo the same mission/map 2-3 times, on top of hoping all the collectables do spawn, notes say we now get more than we actually need, but it felt like before it was a dice roll to get all the ones you need to spawn) but they *could* have been so much better if instead of 'pushing forward and crunching out new content', kahl could go back and help Tenno directly in existing missions.....

bottomline, i dont see any "groundbreaking gameplay elements not to be found anywhere else".....

• Like 3

Also (I can't stop talking about new ephemeras, yes) I must admit that being unable to change the color of shards is really bad idea. I was sure shards themselves were added to the game as a new option to upgrade our frame builds... and now people who love fashionframe have to use them according to their coloration and not to their functionality to keep frames' nice look - that's how it should work, yes, DE?!..

Edited by Uta_Redhead

3 hours ago, XennethKeisere said:

You finally got this fixed. My gratitude to you 

Now if you can fix Index energy orb spawns breaking when Dispensary is used, and fix the damage Spearguns lost when thrown because you didn't investigate the game code before the rework (this resulted in Javlok, for example, to lose half it's damage), everything I've complained about will be solved.

Still, thank you for at least making this gun more playable.

I rescind this! I 100% rescind this!

There's difficulty proving you even fixed the bug, and on top of that, you ADDED one. The gun now has an explosion immediately in your face (cosmetic or not, I have no clue), making it damn near impossible to use the thing unless you change the colors to something more neutral.

I was actually gonna give credit where it's due but seems it's not due yet.

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changed the Azima’s Alt-Fire disc maximum duration to 30 seconds.

• In Update 32, we set this to 11 seconds as a reaction to players using the Azima with a very specific Mod configuration which resulted in a math bug and the disc unintentionally lasting over 5 minutes. That kind of AFK strategy is not what we want to encourage in Warframe. After further review and reading feedback, we agreed with the feedback that 11 seconds is too short and cuts into what you could achieve with legitimate Modding. With the new duration of 30 seconds we hope to strike a compromise between having your Mods and Abilities matter, without returning to an entirely AFK gameplay strategy.

Does this change now mean that a max-rank Arcane Pistoleer will now apply to the Azima's launched turrets and provide a 30 second duration? In the past there was no interaction between the max-rank arcane and this weapon.

Thanks for the fixes DE and please if you make skins for weapons just don't make them from real life ones, it is still a warframe not an gunframe game.

I wish if the werewolf frame was male and not a female.

Can you please modify the Rhino iron skin to take 50% less damage from enemy do to very high damage in high content play it is soo hard to sustain it do to very low energy that Rhino has.

Most importantly to add the option in drifter camp so we can forge the archon shards with combining 3 and crafting it into tau forged one.....

Thank you DE for helping the game and us with the quality of life fixes.

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Updated the Operator/Drifter customization screen: 

That's very nice... BUT the appearance loadouts still affect equipment (amps, arcanes). They shouldn't. Appearance loadouts should only affect APPEARANCE.

Edited by Cerikus

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Fixed ammo pools not being shared properly across NPCs (Specters, Wukong’s Clone, Excalibur Umbra on Transference, and Equinox’s other half while using the Duality Augment Mod). 

• Fixed Primary and Secondary ammo pickups only being picked up if the player presses reload while standing near them. 

@[DE]MeganWith my normal loadout (doesn't use ammo - pax charge kitgun primary and tenet cycron - have used this for over a year), if I have a specter out I can't interact with world items like life support stands (Clem mission) or pick up the datamass (daily SP Lua) in a mobile defense, and I am constantly hearing the sound effect of trying to pick up ammo drops, as well as having them floating near my body but not being absorbed.  I have no idea if this is new today, but today is the first time I noticed it (probably been a few weeks since I summoned a specter, but I always do on Clem missions and generally if I'm solo on SP).  If it matters, the specter is Oberon with Proboscis (and probably Tenet Cycron, but no idea).  I can't pick them up/interact as operator (drifter) either.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, -Runn_Jegu- said:

Found a game breaking bug from this update >

I updated as I discovered the root of the bug being the deploying of a specter with a non battery weapon (one requiring ammo) will trigger it. This needs to be fixed asap, pretty please =)

5 hours ago, Space said:

i am a PC player with what many would consider to be a rare name. very unhappy about this. at least make my number 0001 or 001, de.

imo yea all use pc players right now should get the #0001 when they fix that its missing the fourth digit.  worse if you search you cant find any profile with your name and the lowest digit. its just a random number it gave you to mess with your ocd. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, NovaLP said:

So the Orb Vallis Excavator bug still hasn't been fixed after 2 months?

But at least they nerfed aoe, ammo & self damage made a come back. Priorities, am I right guys?

Edited by SafeRoom

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Primed Sure Footed Mod having a very tiny chance of not preventing knockdown at max rank.

Awesome, been waiting for this for years! Did you also fix still getting knocked down by those sentient laser beams?

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed ammo pools not being shared properly across NPCs (Specters, Wukong’s Clone, Excalibur Umbra on Transference, and Equinox’s other half while using the Duality Augment Mod).

So... you want us to never ever use any of those again? Ever? Got it.

GG now i cannot color operator ephemera.

magus cloud still bug. (have a look on the increased sling-bubble colliding with ceiling. get nullifier drone tech in there so sling-bubble does not kinda clip through ceiling which makes it break).

weird double climb-over animation still annoying. where toggle to deactivate? weird wobble when trying early dash.

Edited by wirecard
has been fixed since then
  • Like 3

About Kuva Liches :
"If the Larvling is ignored, the displayed weapon will not show up again in the pool until the entire weapon pool is rejected."
It doesn't seem to work because while I was farming Cassini for a Tonkor, I got 2 Zarr and 2 Grattler in my few runs.

NB : I completed the mission each time.

Edited by Shinyah

6 hours ago, Space said:

i am a PC player with what many would consider to be a rare name. very unhappy about this. at least make my number 0001 or 001, de.

I also don't like this. I mean, Hello was nice to see.

Now it's A67bs2V.jpg It's kind of terrible to look at. Makes sense why, but I also don't like it.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Space said:

Space#2001 would be cool.  Better yet: Space#1999 !

I'm apparently Tiltskillet#306.  Which makes me want to get a few hundred of us into our own clan.

• Like 1