Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Echoes of Veilbreaker: Update 32.1

[DE]Megan

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Known issues: 

• The Sepulcrum does not charge alt-fire from kills by DOT inflicted by the weapon.

I pointed out earlier that this is affecting weapons with similar mechanics like Battacor and Trumna.  I forgot though that's it's also affecting at least a few mods like the Carnis Set as bug reported by @(PSN)k_disboherhere:

Still not addressing the insane amount of time it takes to just normal archon shard every frame?

5 years, really? Warframe was great before because you could focus on grinding whatever you want, when you want.

Not even considering Tauforged here either, which is another ridiculous Blizzard-like predatory RNG system.

I don't understand how after all this time, playing nearly 10 years, all end-game is just piss poor reward wise.

Seeing the constant decline and wasted potential really is just the worst.

• Like 3

Nice, thanks a lot!

One question though, since you covered Emergence Dissipate: Any plans on fixing the energy motes picked up by operator not providing energy to your warframe like regular energy orbs do? Or is that intended?

Right now the operator will suck up all of the motes to refill the energy used to make them in the first place, without also providing them to your warframe. You can work around it by creating an excess of energy motes but it's very clunky and inconsistent i feel like...

Anyway, thanks again! Looking forward to Lua's Prey :)

8 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

New Archon Shard Ephemeras: 

Shard Hex Ephemera

Shard Bane Ephemera

*NOTE: You must have Archon Shards installed on the Warframe that you are equipping the Shard Bane Ephemera onto in order for the Shards to appear embedded. The Shard colors mirror what is equipped on your Warframe, but the Energy color radiating from the Shards is customizable. 

How accurate are the previews in the shop?

I have 3 ambers on Grendel, and I can only barely see the tip of one shard in a Grendel preview for the Bane, and the Hex doesn't show up at all.  They show up fine on Wisp in the preview.  Though the Hex one is easy to simply not notice as the back is easily obscured.

@[DE]Megan

Zephyr is now having multiple issues:

1.  With her innate vacuum on hovering, modules are vacuumed but not "absorbed"/used. Reliably reproduce-able. Using Panzer Vulp with Fetch, haven't tested other companions. 
  2. Her 4 occasionally disappears when it "bumps" into some terrain or doodad. Not very reliably reproduce-able.
  • Like 1

Kahl can now enter Captura (informally “Kahl’s Kahptura”)! There is now a Captura button located in Kahl’s Arsenal that will allow you to bring Kahl into an owned Captura scene for a photoshoot. 

Iron Wake is now home to a very special memorial to the late Tenno, Datareaper, located just behind Clem’s Fort. Datareaper created the character Clem and, with it, brought joy to many fellow Tenno. His memorial displays his favorite and most used Warframe, and his custom-colored Kronen Prime, as the Kronen was also his creation from a Contest long ago. Clem Forever <3. 

RIP Datareaper

Gufbqo4.jpg

• Like 2

hace 9 horas, [DE]Megan dijo:

fb6bc8d067656be7a625f44333d09830.jpg

New Landing Craft - Skaut

A Grineer Bolkor remodeled for Tenno reinforcement. Skaut’s Air Support “Kahl Beacon” calls Kahl and his allies for backup. When backup is active, subsequent uses replenishes health for Kahl and his team. Each player can call one additional Grineer brother to join the fight.

The Skaut can be purchased via in-game Market or in Chipper’s offerings in Kahl’s Garrison for Stock once you have completed the Veilbreaker Quest.

The new landing craft looks different when using the "Classic" rendering mode or graphics mode.

Some parts are not visible, such as the white line.

Graphics/Rendering Classic:

Spoiler

mi0exbB.png

Graphics/Rendering Enhanced:

Spoiler

JDHwVr1.png

PS: I know they have commented in the devstream that they are planning to remove the classic rendering, but I would like to ask that they still keep it, especially for our potatos PC.

Edited by MaxSaga
  • Like 3

19 minutes ago, bugme143 said:

@[DE]Megan

Zephyr is now having multiple issues:

1.  With her innate vacuum on hovering, modules are vacuumed but not "absorbed"/used. Reliably reproduce-able. Using Panzer Vulp with Fetch, haven't tested other companions. 
  2. Her 4 occasionally disappears when it "bumps" into some terrain or doodad. Not very reliably reproduce-able.

I'm guessing you deployed a Specter? As I found this is where the issue stems from, not a Panzer, since the bug is reproducible without any companion equipped.

Also, it's all frames, not just Zephyr. Another thing you may have noticed is you're inability to interact with anything within the mission while the bug is active (until your specter dies, which may not happen), opening lockers, picking up objects, etc, all blocked.

Edited by -Runn_Jegu-
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, -Runn_Jegu- said:

I'm guessing you deployed a Specter? As I found this is where the issue stems from, not a Panzer, since the bug is reproducible without any companion equipped.

Also, it's all frames, not just Zephyr. Another thing you may have noticed is you're inability to interact with anything within the mission while the bug is active (until your specter dies, which may not happen), opening lockers, picking up objects, etc, all blocked.

I didn't have a Specter, but I believe one of the other players did. Allow me to test.

E: Tested with fresh mission, no specters deployed, same result.

Edited by bugme143
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Hello said:

I also don't like this. I mean, Hello was nice to see.

Now it's A67bs2V.jpg It's kind of terrible to look at. Makes sense why, but I also don't like it.

it really is awful looking. my bf and i were THE Space and Astronaut. now we're just some random numbers with a name anyone can have. even if we were the first ones with the names.

• Like 2

i found small glitch. this happen when you free a grineer from veil and then you die during the mission. you still keep the first name and health bar from the first grineer, but he is not in play anymore.
i took the picture, i only have 2 companions and 3 health bars.
this doesn't affect the gameplay, but is still a glitch

Warframe0562.jpg

• Like 1

hace 27 minutos, rachjumper dijo:

skaut lander doesn't have any of the white grineer markings on it, and it's missing an underwater mission end animation
also the default colors before you change anything are a bit weird, the emissives and particles don't workM9Whr8J.png

The same thing happened to me, it's because of the rendering method, with the classic rendering it looks like this, but if you change it to enhanced it looks normal.

The problem is that my pc does not support this rendering and as I said before apparently they are going to eliminate it :(

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bugme143 said:

I didn't have a Specter, but I believe one of the other players did. Allow me to test.

E: Tested with fresh mission, no specters deployed, same result.

Any chance you could make a video?

I can 100% reproduce this bug by simply deploying a specter into a mission which up to that point the mission is normal and bug free, as demonstrated in this short video I made a few minutes ago, [ requires sound ] >

https://i.imgur.com/V0XLEB0.mp4

Also I've no companion/sentinel with me in this, so no form of vacuum or fetch.

9 hours ago, Kido524 said:

Oh boy, new Warframe update, I sure hope they fixed the keybinding issue that's stopping me from progressing through Kahl's missions normally-

Yep still waiting, along with everyone else who rebinds the left mouse button. This is a pretty fundamental usability/accessibility problem, I would have thought it would be fairly high priority...? 😞

• Like 1

4 hours ago, GreyEnneract said:

Still not addressing the insane amount of time it takes to just normal archon shard every frame?

5 years, really? Warframe was great before because you could focus on grinding whatever you want, when you want.

Not even considering Tauforged here either, which is another ridiculous Blizzard-like predatory RNG system.

I don't understand how after all this time, playing nearly 10 years, all end-game is just piss poor reward wise.

Seeing the constant decline and wasted potential really is just the worst.

you're not really meant to shard every single frame, just your favourites

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Evli225 said:

Thanks alot for looking into azima! gotta check this out but maximum duration 30 seconds is applied with ammunition efficiency or its just 30 seconds at base?

No, just 30 seconds period, regardless of efficiency. 

It wouldn't even really have been an AFK build, especially post-Veilbreaker, because with the way ammo works now you still would have needed to go around and pick up ammo, and make headshots, and etc. etc.

But instead of putting an upper cap on it to prevent nonsense, we get the usual sledgehammer approach. 

• Like 1