Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Echoes of Veilbreaker: Update 32.1

[DE]Megan

hmmm weird update feature .. I just went to SP for a solo run, all the pickup items stick to the outside of the frame.. I was covered in mods, energy orbs credits ammo.. after 2 minutes I couldn't see S#&$.. and the noise of all the stuff collected keeps going on and on..  had this bug before so hope DE release patch today cause its annouying .. unless it is a feature :) 

Ahhh found out it happens when u deploy a specter

Edited by -AncientWarrior-

12 hours ago, JargenBakt said:

The muzzle flash effect on the Kompressa is ultra bright and extremely eye straining now especially at high fire rates (Lethal Torrent + Amalgam Furax Body Count). I've had to set the energy color to black and turn the Effect Intensity in the options to 50 just to mitigate how bad it is after the patch. Before the patch this wasn't an issue, but now it is. The Kompressa is now practically seizure inducing.

10 hours ago, Her_Lovely_Tentacles said:

It's nice to see a partial fix for this, finally!

But there is still trouble - some multishot bubbles explode immediately in your face, dealing no damage, and causing an annoying visual flash.

3 hours ago, wizardeiges said:

Kompressa now explodes in your face when fired if you've modded it to have extra multishot, it's now impossible to use if you mod it.
Please revert changes you made to it 
u4R9HnK.jpg

I thought what the hell is going on my poor Kompressa, DE back to the drawing board please, Kompressa colours are borked, Back to Black for me until it's fixed, it's way brighter than the bubbles.

Warframe_Kompressa_2022.11.03_-_14.12.55

10 hours ago, xcrimsonlegendx said:

Why were the xbox icons on players names replaced with a generic person icon?

Political Correctness at a guess to stop discrimination between platforms while playing, DE won't want you to know you just joined a host playing on their phone while riding home from work on the train. :laugh:

6 hours ago, Tiltskillet said:

Space#2001 would be cool.  Better yet: Space#1999 !

I'm apparently Tiltskillet#306.  Which makes me want to get a few hundred of us into our own clan.

I watched that series when it was out. vWAjP.gif Then 1999 came around. 🤔

1 hour ago, -AncientWarrior- said:

hmmm weird update feature .. I just went to SP for a solo run, all the pickup items stick to the outside of the frame.. I was covered in mods, energy orbs credits ammo.. after 2 minutes I couldn't see S#&$.. and the noise of all the stuff collected keeps going on and on..  had this bug before so hope DE release patch today cause its annouying .. unless it is a feature :) 

Did you exit Limbo's rift, then you'll pick them up. 🤣:tongue: VDswsbF.gif

Edited by Slayer-.
Black was spelt wrong 'balck'
  • Like 1

Having issues while playing nova, interception, ammo just gets picked up and having the clicking pickup sound on annoying repeat (nova with atomica skin, kuva tonkor, sporelacer and plague zaw) not sure if it's that specific combo or if it's something else, needs more testing, also cannot interact with anything until all the ammo is picked up, so shoot and reload, not a problem for the tonkor but annoying for the sporelacer kitgun. Also ephemera colors are messed up again and khora spikes are default color no matter which color setup you are running.

Please fix:

• Melee weapons as well as exalted melee weapons losing all benefits of the gladiator set bonus/blood rush/weeping wounds, if you build combo with your melee weapon then perform a heavy attack with your exalted melee weapon(bug reset only by changing your combo multiplier; most easily done by performing a heavy attack with your melee weapon, resetting your entire combo multiplier)
  • Umbra forcing the Operator to teleport to him after Transference In, instead of vice versa
  • Nyx's Mind Control being freed(i.e. killed) by Xaku' Grasp of Lohk as well as Baruuk's Desolate Hands
  • Operator's ephemeras once again have lost the ability for custom colorization
  • Naramon's Lethal Levitation not working with melee weapons

Please add/change:

• Naramon
    • Opening Slam: change to melee instead of slam, simultaneously fixing both issues 1) Opening Slam not activating when the player inputs the buttons too fast 2) the bug with the Operator teleporting to Umbra instead of vice versa, if attempting to perform Opening Slam via Void Sling
    • For ease of use, switch Sling Stun from the 2nd ability to the 1st ability and Void Levitation from the 1st ability to the 2nd ability, so that the Naramon school lines up with the other four schools with having its "throw a projectile" ability on the 2 button
    • Killer's Rush: change from melee critical chance to heavy attack efficiency
      • Being a mere 50% that only stacks additively with mods, the ability is both weak and boring. Heavy attack efficiency on the other hand would synergize well with Opening Slam, and bring fun variety into Naramon's playstyle.
  • Madurai
    • Distilled Contamination: increase the brightness of the energy of the 2nd stack to better indicate visually when Distilled Contamination is at max stacks. Please also change it so that Distilled Contamination simply increases Contamination Wave's effect by 100% instead of making enemies 50% more vulnerable; this buff effect should decay by 1 stack every 10 sec.
      • Being rewarded with a "level 3" Contamination Wave to play with against our next enemies would feel so much better than only having a "level 1" Contamination Wave to throw out every time we press 2
  • Unairu
    • Magnetic Boost: have Magnetic Flare also be relocated, with its center at the end of the Void Sling
    • Reinforced Return: also give both Operator and Warframe 50% damage reduction for 60s if you Void Sling an enemy
      • Reinforced Return is only a reactive Operator ability that only comes into effect when Operators die. While Operator see more use nowadays, Warframes still make up most of the gameplay, so this ability rarely sees use. Therefore, giving a proactive element to Reinforced Return, while keeping its reactive aspect, makes this branch of Unairu more fun and engaging(and keeps to the theme of the school being the "tanking" school).
  • Vazarin
    • Void Snare: change to give self and allies increased max health for 60s
      • Void Snare is a little redundant since Squad Regen exists, but changing it to give increased max health would simultaneously be a valuable buff and synergize well with Squad Regen
    • Guardian Shell: change so that it blocks damage from all sides, not just the front
      • As it is currently, Guardian Shell goes against Guardian Break in some cases. Example: when we're taking fire from all sides, damage from the back breaks your shields, but because damage from the front had yet to break Guardian Shell, Guardian Break fails to activate. In short, Guardian Break doesn't work when we need it because Guardian Shell is unreliable.
  • Zenurik
    • Inner Might: Have a red debuff icon pop up next to player's health/shields displaying the cooldown on Inner Might
    • No Quarter: change to give self and allies in affinity range increased max energy for 60s for both Operators and Warframes
      • no need to stack, just have the buff apply once for ease-of-use
Edited by Yunjuwo
for clarity
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, -AncientWarrior- said:

Ahhh found out it happens when u deploy a specter

Were you playing with a Limbo on your team?

There is a bug that ephemeras will not reflect energy color slot on transference suit tab, instead they take color from energy color of attachment tab on Drifter.

It's in line with warframe, but then ephemeras should be in attachment tab not transference suit tab.

Edited by Marvelous_A
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Space said:

it really is awful looking. my bf and i were THE Space and Astronaut. now we're just some random numbers with a name anyone can have. even if we were the first ones with the names.

You were the first ones on PC. But someone else could register the name "Space" on Xbox, or Playstation, or Switch. Or whatever new console comes out in the future. Those accounts are out of DE's control, since they take the name from the platform (e.g. your name on Xbox is your Xbox gamertag), they can't prevent those players from taking your name on that platform, and they have to make your name unique.

20 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed ammo pools not being shared properly across NPCs (Specters, Wukong’s Clone, Excalibur Umbra on Transference, and Equinox’s other half while using the Duality Augment Mod). 

How to say this gently and still get my point across...

Please take a seat on Tauforged Crimson Archon Shard and commence a rotating motion.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, --N-- said:

You were the first ones on PC. But someone else could register the name "Space" on Xbox, or Playstation, or Switch. Or whatever new console comes out in the future. Those accounts are out of DE's control, since they take the name from the platform (e.g. your name on Xbox is your Xbox gamertag), they can't prevent those players from taking your name on that platform, and they have to make your name unique.

i know this. but warframe was only on PC at first, so i would have been the first Space, and same with my bf being the first Astronaut (especially considering he's a founder) they should give us 0001, not a random number.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Space said:

i know this. but warframe was only on PC at first, so i would have been the first Space, and same with my bf being the first Astronaut (especially considering he's a founder) they should give us 0001, not a random number.

Xbox gamertags have existed for years before Warframe. Someone who got the "Space" gamertag before you created your Warframe account could also argue that they should be the one to get #001.

This way, you both get two random numbers that don't really mean anything.

4 hours ago, --N-- said:

Funny enough, you cannot. There are many names on Xbox that are barred from usage due to being 'too small'.

My name for example, cannot exist on the platform, because 4 letters is too small for an actual name. 

We do have merit in regards to us individuals with smaller names than most, but adding the numbers without any feedback from the community first was a terrible addition

Not to mention my named is owned by Microsoft on the platform, but that's besides the point.

Edited by Halo
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Halo said:

Funny enough, you cannot. There are many names on Xbox that are barred from usage due to being 'too small'.

My name for example, cannot exist on the platform, because 4 letters is too small for an actual name. 

We do have merit in regards to us individuals with smaller names than most, but adding the numbers without any feedback from the community first was a terrible addition

If you log in to xbox.com, you can search for people using a gamertag. Both "Space" and "Halo" exist. I imagine both were taken a long time ago, especially Halo.

4 hours ago, --N-- said:

DE could however assign a tag to console players that have an alias that clashes with an already registered PC player. Instead of handing out a random tag to every user, why not add the tag only to cross platform aliases that clash?

You could even allow those console users to link their account with a "proper" Warframe account, allowing them to set an alias that no longer clashes if they dislike the tag.

1 hour ago, --N-- said:

Xbox gamertags have existed for years before Warframe. Someone who got the "Space" gamertag before you created your Warframe account could also argue that they should be the one to get #001.

This way, you both get two random numbers that don't really mean anything.

They would be wrong :smile:

• Like 2

16 hours ago, LVVS said:

in advance

big mistake imho. soonTM.

im very disappointed, Renok and Avex not even new weapons. Skins only. DE pls redistribute resources away from Skin-making teams to actual Bug-fixing (FIX not workaround) and playtesting teams. Would be healthier for the game i guess.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, wirecard said:

DE pls redistribute resources away from Skin-making teams to actual Bug-fixing (FIX not workaround) and playtesting teams. Would be healthier for the game i guess.

Different departments, different skills; texture & 3D artists aren't programmers.

But yeah, Warframe really needs a stronger focus on bug-fixing - especially in regards to how the newer content interacts with the older (like, on the top of my head, Drifter facial accessories being offset when piloting railjacks).

• Like 2

En 2/11/2022 a las 9:00, [DE]Megan dijo:

Fixed ammo pools not being shared properly across NPCs (Specters, Wukong’s Clone, Excalibur Umbra on Transference, and Equinox’s other half while using the Duality Augment Mod). 

like for real?

so what? equinox was so broken you need to nerf it? 

i was just today trying to use equinox clone now become useless 

like for real DE? why you need NERF all that we love even when is not broken? will you admit you nerfed azima too? like omg the allmigty azima was so broken you need to nerf it

that is why i have not done new war you just went crazy on nerfs GOD tencent look what they are doing for once T____T

• Like 3

On 2022-11-02 at 4:00 PM, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed being unable to clear the Narmer Thumper’s invulnerability in the Junk Run mission. 

Ah. So making the fight more contrived, drawn out and tedious was on purpose. You guys really want people to hate the Kahl missions.

Congrats, it worked, apparently.

Nothing of what you are doing is making me want to do those missions more than once a week, and I'm starting to reconsider even that.

• Like 3