Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Prime Access Discussion and Feedback Megathread

GAstarblade

Apparently. I think its stupid, or just me being irrational and venting. Prime items you can get ingame? Cool, I guess. But really it's 140$ just for a prime syandana, and a prime resource drone and a little bit of platinum.

Edit: A prime syandana which we have no footage of to even think it's worth it! I respect DE, and their choices but I wish they'd give more of a preview of what we're getting.

Edited by Ayliax

As much as I love and support DE as a company. I really wish they would explain this. Why would you pay 140$ for 3 items you can get in-game? I really want the prime resource drone + the syandana.

Here's the problem:

1) You can get 3 of them in-game.

2) We have no idea what the syandana looks/feels like in game.

3) It's $140.

I wouldn't have a problem with this if I hadn't spent 250$ on the founder's package. Also, the fact that the only thing I'm really paying for is the syandana + the drone. The platinum is nice too.

What do you guys think?

Edited by Ayliax

The platinum is nice but half of us founders probably won't need platinum for ages. It almost feels like a slap in the face for us.

This is exactly what bothers me. Founders should at least get a discount on this sort of stuff. 250 + another 140? That's 390$. Which is expensive for a Free-to-play game. 

90 day boosters are nice. 

I'm probably going to end up buying it because why not?

I will too, but I'm in highschool, so money is kind of an issue, though I am getting a job soon.

im  pretty sure many founders wished (including me) that in the future we would get also more stuff for free (well for our cash back then)

this here would been a great way to give a "thanks" back to the founds. maybe not all 3 things for free and of course not the plat. but maybe the frame and 1 weapon? why not?

If you are buying Prime stuff you should at least be able to choose which Frame and weapons will you buy. Forcing Ember and Sicarus/Glaive in bundle, i cannot believe it.

What the hell are you talking about? There is no bundle for those prime items. He's talking about Skana, Excalibur, and Lato Prime.

Edit: no point in taking back my word since it's quoted below anyways.

Edited by FateZero

im  pretty sure many founders wished (including me) that in the future we would get also more stuff for free (well for our cash back then)

this here would been a great way to give a "thanks" back to the founds. maybe not all 3 things for free and of course not the plat. but maybe the frame and 1 weapon? why not?

If Ember prime is only accessible this way I'm going to be so upset.

Excalibur Prime, Skana Prime, Lato Prime.

im pretty sure its not. the big &#! question is. were excactly in the voids u can find parts.. also for glaive and sicarus?

my advice to all

1. stop playing today and tomorrow and log back in when they patchbugs are fixed

2. wait 1-2weeks since its clear what can drop and were it can drop (specially void)