The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Everything Is Broken.

MoonZapdos

I expected the update to break the game as usual from DE (just look at the update history and you'll see what I mean), but it managed to exceed my expectations..

..by breaking it harder than I thought it would. I'd love to submit bug reports for all these things, but I honestly can't get my head around how badly the developers managed to mess up the game.

Here's a list of a few things I've found out since logging into the game:

* Chat is missing;

* Social panel altogether is missing and inaccessible even through the menu by pressing ESC in a mission;

* ESC doesn't work to return to the previous menu;

* Mouse wheel doesn't work;

* https://warframe.com/prime-access - This horrendous cashgrab;

* Having to scan in order to give you information on drops is a clunky way to provide player information;

* Codex doesn't list drop rates - drops remain obfuscated;

* Scanning is unwieldy as it forces you to be open wide to enemy attacks and takes too long to do;

* Hitscan for the scanner is horribly clunky;

* You don't get told how many scans you need to complete a particular enemy's codex entry;

* You can scan fans and other objects you can interact with that provide no codex entries;

* Golem is still in Jupiter unlike what's stated in the patch notes - he just doesn't drop the blueprints;

* The Valkyr pack is a scam - 700 plat whilst 300 of those are the Valkyr - players are being charged 400 plat for three easily made Market weapons;

* Zero information regarding enemies' vulnerability towards the new damage types;

* New Prime additions are Valkyr are locked behind a paywall until the event is complete.

Great update, DE. 10/10, would play

The only ones I agree with as "breaking the game" is the codex scan hit box is pretty small... especially on ospreys and probably rollers. I completely disagree with everything else as breaking the game. you just don't like new changes. 

Thus far I have had 0 issues. While yes it is annoying Valkyr is behind a paywall until the event is over but I like the event better than just releasing it. Feels better if that makes sense. The OP is just raging about changes he/she doesn't understand how to use yet. 

The only ones I agree with as "breaking the game" is the codex scan hit box is pretty small... especially on ospreys and probably rollers. I completely disagree with everything else as breaking the game. you just don't like new changes. 

Thus far I have had 0 issues. While yes it is annoying Valkyr is behind a paywall until the event is over but I like the event better than just releasing it. Feels better if that makes sense. The OP is just raging about changes he/she doesn't understand how to use yet. 

This.

Expecting a hotfix soon, having mousewheel and escape button problem as well, can't access chat either (I can see it, it's greyed out).

Time to be patient, lots of changes made. Enjoying U11 so far though.

Oh, and my foundry doesn't make it's usual vrrrr ... bzzzzzt noise when crafting items anymore.

Why you all say this is *@##$ing? Man tells it like it is and I agree. This Prime Founders BS is extortion, why on earth would any sane individual pay that much for a @(*()$ syandana?

Because half the things he listed isn't even a legit thing? For example, The chat being gone and the friendslist, Esc not working, Hit scan being 'clunky', Etc. It's just not liking the changes, And labeling it as broke because of that.

Also, No one is forcing you to buy it. If a person chooses to, That's his problem. More power to him.

Edited by SJunior

I will respond to all of your grievances:

1. Upper right of screen

2. Upper right of screen

3. Haven't encountered

4. Since when do you need a mouse wheel for this game anyways?

5. Boo hoo - DE employees need to feed themselves too

6. Not really...

7. Not a huge deal really

8. DE has said many times it is best used when undetected

9. Agreed

10. Not a huge deal really

11. Possible later addition or bug, you know better so don't do it

12. The event is the process of pushing the infested out, maybe the J3-Golem will be moved when the event is over

13. Boo hoo - DE employees need to feed themselves too

14. Gee how'd we get by before?

15. Patience is a virtue

Okay, so what is game breaking exactly?  You just sound like an entitled jerk...

Paywall on Berzerker ?

Where ?

This is the same deal as the Miter and the Twin Gremlins.

You pay for early access, or you wait till the Acrid Fear is over and farm dem bosses.

Then you still get your Miter and Twin Gremlins.

It's not that bad.

Prime time ?

Oh so they can get stuff earlier.

I am not even sure why I need a titan extractor, but I can use it anyway.

Edited by fatpig84

I will respond to all of your grievances:

1. Upper right of screen

2. Upper right of screen

3. Haven't encountered

4. Since when do you need a mouse wheel for this game anyways?

5. Boo hoo - DE employees need to feed themselves too

6. Not really...

7. Not a huge deal really

8. DE has said many times it is best used when undetected

9. Agreed

10. Not a huge deal really

11. Possible later addition or bug, you know better so don't do it

12. The event is the process of pushing the infested out, maybe the J3-Golem will be moved when the event is over

13. Boo hoo - DE employees need to feed themselves too

14. Gee how'd we get by before?

15. Patience is a virtue

Okay, so what is game breaking exactly?  You just sound like an entitled jerk...

^So much this.

And to add onto point 5, No one is forcing you to buy it. And, That's just to get stuff earlier. Seriously.

Most of those aren't bugs, of the bugs I have zero of those issues.  Verify your install, file a bug report like your supposed to beta tester, and if you must open a support ticket.

New prime stuff is in Void Capture missions (yes, you are literally making S#&$ up to suit your absurd agenda)

Codex does tell you how many scans you need, again you are literally making S#&$ up.

You are also misusing the term paywall, go look it up.  It's not a paywall it's early access chicken little.

I can't even go on this thread shouldn't exist, you are either a human being I have a hard time believing can actually exist in this world or a huge troll.  Go away.

are you serious?.. foundry, settings, huge mod list, clan dojo building? i.e. any list

Yes, my mouse wheel is broken and I've gotten by just fine without using it.

EDIT:  My point being it is not game breaking...

Edited by Penthos