Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Regular Corinth alt-fire consumes additional ammo

Blastinburn

I'm not sure when it happened but at some point the regular Corinth's alt-fire started consuming more than 1 ammo per shot fired, similar to how the Corinth Prime works.  The wiki doesn't mention this change and doesn't list an ammo cost for the air burst (which is listed for the prime variant) so it doesn't seem like it was in any patch notes and may not have been intentional. https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Corinth

The alt-fire now consumes 3 ammo per shot while clearly not being designed for it as the base magazine size of the is 5 which is not evenly divisible.  With a default magazine size of 20 the prime variant consumes 4 ammo per alt-fire for a total of 5 alt-fire shots, which is the magazine size of the regular Corninth so they had the same number of alt-fire uses before this issue was introduced.

Please fix this as the additional ammo consumption of the alt-fire significantly hinders use of the air burst and is one of the reasons I hate the prime variant despite the Corinth being one of my favorite weapons.

Thank you.

Archived