Conclave Syndala effect

LokiElectro

i beat my butt trying and getting reputation 5 in conclave to get the syndala because it was cool but now that me and my friend we dont longer need to do conclave mission the syndala without the effect is awkwardly staying unused in my warframe closed.

so i was thinking how about just actitave the effect without the need of doin conclave mission or just putting a conclave sigil in your warframe to get the effect, im not sayin that this could be the way for every syndicate syndala but come on, have the effect only activate when you play 5 conclave mission or have the effect activate durin normal mission. i really prefer the later everytime.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Grimm said:

but then you wont play conclave, and they would really like you to play conclave. 

"We were led astray. We forgot the Conclave, so when that new evil came, we were not prepared. This is how we failed the Orokin. You went into stasis, but not me. I searched the long path for redemption, for the kind of balance only The Conclave can create. Now I return, only to find the Tenno still herded like livestock. Horrors from beyond the Outer Terminus are coming. You must prepare. You must accept The Conclave. Let it be your teacher and I its humble guide. For true balance can only be found in the face of the ultimate enemy. Yourself."

• Like 2

16 hours ago, LokiElectro said:

yeha but doin a weekly mission just to get a effect in the syndala, come on this isnt a clem misison.

What? Its to show off that youre active in conclave. Weekly is honestly generous to be considered active in my opinion.

Dont exactly understand why youre trying to compare it to pve endo. Yes its not a pve reward, its for pvp? It sounds like youre saying "DE should reward me for not doing what they think deserves a reward" which is what makes this suggestion fall apart for me. Its like saying "i should get archon shards for doing void fissures" or "i should get steel essence for defeating captin vor boss"

Like what? Its not the purpose of those items?

Edited by (PSN)Frost_Nephilim
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, (PSN)Frost_Nephilim said:

What? Its to show off that youre active in conclave. Weekly is honestly generous to be considered active in my opinion.

Dont exactly understand why youre trying to compare it to pve endo. Yes its not a pve reward, its for pvp? It sounds like youre saying "DE should reward me for not doing what they think deserves a reward" which is what makes this suggestion fall apart for me. Its like saying "i should get archon shards for doing void fissures" or "i should get steel essence for defeating captin vor boss"

Like what? Its not the purpose of those items?

Yes but problem with that syandana is that if you want to keep cool effect you need to do conclave which itself is dead so it's almost impossible to even get to PvP match.

I understand intend behind that syandana but it's still kind of dumb.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, (PSN)IdoThea said:

Yes but problem with that syandana is that if you want to keep cool effect you need to do conclave which itself is dead

Oh they didnt say that, thats a good reason as opposed to just not wanting to do conclave

Im for the change if its dead, cant open any other way then. Elsewise nah. 

Edited by (PSN)Frost_Nephilim

7 minutes ago, (XBOX)TheWayOfWisdom said:

Except the other syndicate Syandana's effects are always present. Meeting their conditions just cause the effect to become slightly more prominent, unlike the Celestia Syandana.

So instead of no flames you want an almost invisible flame that is essentially the same end-result?

Just now, Tachmag said:

So instead of no flames you want an almost invisible flame that is essentially the same end-result?

Have you used any of the other Syndicate Syandanas recently? Real question. It's okay to say no if you haven't.

The effect on the base forms are far from invisible or nearly invisible. The worst offender is the Synoid Syandana but even that's still very noticable.

hace 9 horas, (PSN)Frost_Nephilim dijo:

Oh they didnt say that, thats a good reason as opposed to just not wanting to do conclave

Im for the change if its dead, cant open any other way then. Elsewise nah. 

that another thing the real conclave players almost dont care about doin missions so its even difficult to activate the effect, and its very dead im to this day the only player thats has it with the effect, i had multiples player askin what syndala its and the moment i say its from conclave and how to get the effect they are like"alright not gettin the syndala then" because its a lot of work to have conclave level 5 and more to get the 130k reputation to unlock, to after have to do weekly mission to activate.

• Like 1

Id rather conclave not become like the state of pve. Bunch of grind islands where you farm everything in 1 area then move on to the next area and dont look back.  Rather than just having people grind for rewards then stopping the moment they have all of them, id rather have something like this syandana that rewards you by making you look cool for actually playing the game mode it was designed for. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Tachmag said:

It's a syndicate syandana. It has a conditional effect like all other syndicate syandanas.

Syndicate Syandanas having varying conditions. Perrin for example is always lit up as long as you have tons of credits (I have over 30 million currently). Then some others I believe gets lit up during mission by doing certain things but then lose their shine once mission is over which is kind of dumb thing.

I remember when I had less credits and Perrin Syandana became more dim and uglier but that haven't happened for a long time.

5 hours ago, LokiElectro said:

another thing the real conclave players almost dont care about doin missions

To be fair, conclave players (dedicated ones regardless of skill level) don't care about doing missions simply because these are so damn easy that end up done in a couple of matches by playing normally.

5 hours ago, LokiElectro said:

and its very dead im to this day the only player thats has it with the effect

On one hand, finding ways to encourage pvp gameplay in order to get more players in conclave (aka "reviving it") so more people can get the syandana ignited sounds like the best approach; removing one of the few reasons some players may have to play conclave can only achieve to make more people simply stop playing.

On the other hand: if conclave id so dead, care to explain how are you getting the challenges done to ignite yours? 👀

• Like 3

15 hours ago, (XBOX)TheWayOfWisdom said:

Have you used any of the other Syndicate Syandanas recently? Real question. It's okay to say no if you haven't.

The effect on the base forms are far from invisible or nearly invisible. The worst offender is the Synoid Syandana but even that's still very noticable.

Vaykor's flames and the Telos Sword. Might be an effects intensity thing, I guess.

Edited by Tachmag
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, ----Legacy---- said:

To be fair, conclave players (dedicated ones regardless of skill level) don't care about doing missions simply because these are so damn easy that end up done in a couple of matches by playing normally.

On one hand, finding ways to encourage pvp gameplay in order to get more players in conclave (aka "reviving it") so more people can get the syandana ignited sounds like the best approach; removing one of the few reasons some players may have to play conclave can only achieve to make more people simply stop playing.

On the other hand: if conclave id so dead, care to explain how are you getting the challenges done to ignite yours? 👀

Couldn't have said it better myself 

• Like 1

En 5/11/2022 a las 3:29, LokiElectro dijo:

i beat my butt trying and getting reputation 5 in conclave to get the syndala because it was cool but now that me and my friend we dont longer need to do conclave mission the syndala without the effect is awkwardly staying unused in my warframe closed.

so i was thinking how about just actitave the effect without the need of doin conclave mission or just putting a conclave sigil in your warframe to get the effect, im not sayin that this could be the way for every syndicate syndala but come on, have the effect only activate when you play 5 conclave mission or have the effect activate durin normal mission. i really prefer the later everytime.

To be fair the conclave would need some love and reward those who play it regularly. That being said, having a cape to show for a couple days is really lame and it isnt like it was THE reward all along, you need to practically max out the syndicate so yeah seems pretty lame that the greatest reward you get from playing it is a "just keep playing lmao".

They could use the same thing they used for the protovyre stuff.

Warframe in general sucks a lot of time moreso if you want to max out you favorite things so even if you reach max rank you will most likely be more focused on other things than trying to play conclave for activating a syandana you already spent a lot in getting.

If DE wanted to make players play conclave they'd have to do it with events, other rewards or even reworking the entire thing, the current system does more harm than good having conclave fans crucifying you for suggesting this, regulars telling you it isnt worth the trouble and the others giving the list of similar syandanas that cost much less and are always there for you.