The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

U11: Known Issues

[DE]Rebecca

Before note what I have seen so far , I want to let the staff warframe for doing a great job . keep up the good work.

the one thing I have noticed is my valkyr health and shields . in the load out screen I have 630 health and 820 shields, but when I enter any mission I get a read out of 400 health and 410 shields. I have this warframe at rank 30 with redirection 13 and vigor at 11 so the load out screen that showing 630 health and 820 shields should correct. I don't have any dragon keys installed atm . this also happens with the rest of my warframes not showing correct health and shields while going into a mission.

Torid

Toxic damage (Default) + Fire mod = Gas damage

Toxic damage (Default) + Fire mod (Dominating) + Ice mod (Slave) = Toxic damage + Blast damage

Is this intended?

As in, what I expected to get, was: Gas damage + Freeze

The weapon damage type is aplied last, after all of the elemental mods.

- Last night my sentinel repeadetly attacked on of my clanmates, downing her. There was no chance of revival as the character died in a second. Happened after she got up, to the point where there were no revives left. It was a Capture mission in the Void.

- Problem with Scanner registering somehow in the accuracy rating of a mission still remains.

- Achievements don't work properly, especially those about owning frames/sentinels.

- Melee becomes unavailable often, not only with Valkyr it seems. Unable to perform rolls or melee in 1/3 of the missions I play, sometimes for small amounts of time, other times for the whole duration..

- Been deploying the material harvester since the update came live. It takes it 3 hours to return with a small amount of Nano Spores from Saturn. Don't know if that's the intended drop-table, but if it is the critter's just not worth the trouble.

- Using the Soma last night was an interesting experience. The gun kept firing OFF the reticule, to some direction on the right side of my frame. Good laughs, I was also taking the MR 11 test at that moment. 

- Again we are blessed with the unsaved modding bug. Loved it the first time it came around, will fall for it again with arms wide open.

All that being said, you are doing good work guys so I'm thankful. Keep it up and please make all the game's parts playable again. 

-Defense missions(Mine happened on Eris-Xini) cant claim the reward and leave. You get stuck on waiting for players screen. After a while it says Connection to host lost etc then you get stuck on black screen with Waiting for players words. You need to close the game, otherwise you cant play because its stuck.

-Eris  Xini When you throw plantable powers like vaubans they fell on the middle of the map even though i didnt throw it there

-Vauban's Vortex  sucks you in and after you get out of it, you cant use your melee atacks and cant walk towards to Vortexed area after it ends.You need to jump to get past.

-

I just tested it again, and I can confirm that since 11.0 (and as of 11.0.2), the option to have melee attacks not be glued to the direction of the camera is removed. The option for Melee Assist appears to have no effect on gameplay whatsoever. There is no auto-aim toward a target I'm already attacking, and it does not divorce the attacks from the camera direction to allow for better control either.

I don't know what was intended from the new Melee Assist option, but whatever it was, it isn't doing it. And I refuse to believe I'm the only one that's upset by the removal of the camera option.

Intermittently, blue dogs (the infested quadrupeds) on the event maps sometimes continue chasing their target and playing the attack animation after being defeated (and awarding XP).  Unsure if they are still doing damage with their attacks.  They provide cover as per normal, take no damage themselves and vanish after the normal corpse despawn time.

Admittedly, it is hilarious to watch a blue dog chase my wife's Trinity around the map after she killed it ... but I suspect it shouldn't be happening.

Well, it's simple, after update 11, i can't either send messages nor see messages other people sends.

I just see them there, in the chat lobby, but no one talks, even when my friends have confirmed me there is people talking, and also confirmed me that my messages weren't being sent.

Anyone else with this problem? Any possible solution?

In Tower 1 Capture I have found that if you go "off sequence" for the captures, the orange diamond stops pointing

the direction of the next victim. This has happened on a number of occasions and i am not sure if it a bug or is

meant to happen.

Further (GMT 11:30 22/11/13) while searching for the last capture I was killed off in a secret room by lasers.

What happened next was weird as my sentinel (Carrier) killed me off. At first I thought it was a game trick

and it was an invisible foe, as at this time I had capture 2 out of 3. So I don't know on resurrection if the

Sentinel thought I was the foe? ~If there are only 2 captures in this game then the UI thinks there are 3 (lol)

Apparently all threads made about how you guys forgot to raise the XP to an acceptable level with the change of the level system got deleted.

So I will post it here... 35 minutes of survival/defense etc now gives me like only 15.000 XP instead of the old 50.000+.

If you claim that this is intended it is a kick in the "you know what" for everyone

I think the drop tables might of got screwed up something bad from the re-leveling of all the enemies and stuff to fit the new damage system. I have seen energy, health and affinity orbs are barely dropping from crates even as well from enemies when the game is set to invite only or solo. I don't know about private, but the energy orb seem to drop more from enemies in online missions then crates too. plus from 3 runs i seem about half the crates and lockers have been just empty. And online runs I don't remember seeing much if any health or affinity orbs dropping at all.

Still don't get any mission rewards if i find the Rupture-Mod :(

Happened at least 10 times now.... no mods, no xp, no resources and no Volt Systems... Grrr :'(

Switched language to English, now it works.... seems to be aproblem with the German version...

Edited by Arrtax

They have a QA team, but they often don't have the time to fix bugs that they report before they go live. It's the players who serve as the big testbed for a lot of their code, and with a playerbase of 25k at any given time, that many users are going to find issues much faster than a team of 5-10-15 people.

More for you to deal with.

1. When downed while using codex,and then revived, unable to use any weapons only powers and melee.

2. During missions some doors appear open but unable to go through.

3. Valkyr, Beserker skill locks in melee mode but unable to use melee.

4. Stalkers ability Slash Dash passes through the defense blocks that raise in Void, also appears that his Slash Dash is a little too OP as it one shots any frame.

A huge and very old issue with Vaubans Vortex and I'm not certain whether it is caused by the orbiting loot or the dozens of ragdolled bodies it orbits around.

My PC spec-s are: Core2 Duo E8400, nVidia GTX550Ti, and 8Gb DDR3, running Win7 x64. After introduction of multi threading and the subsequent tweaks into it I had experienced significant performance increase, up to the point that the game in it's current state keeps the frame rate at 50-75 fps. But if I use vortex on, say, wave 20+ of defence on Xini (or any survival when there are huge numbers of enemies and loot lying around), frame rate drops to 1-2 fps.. I asked my friend yesterday whether he has the same issue (his PC has Core i5 and Radeon HD 7780 or something like that), he said his fps never dropped below 50, so I guess it's a CPU issue, rather then graphic.

Edited by Bouldershoulder

Since yesterday, I won't recieve any affinity to any of my equipment after a misison is finished. The affinity is applied during the mission, as equipment levels up, as I can see my health and shields go up for leveled up warframe, but seems to be removed after the mission is over. Leveled up a Gallatine from level 1 to 6 for three times now and in my arsenal, it is still at level 1.

Is it about the mission type for me to not recieve affinity or is this a bug?

Thanks for your help,

BertramX