The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

U11: Known Issues

[DE]Rebecca

Issue:

When using Rhino Stomp every enemy killed by the skill stay up in the air slowly falling, but they never dissapear, nor they fully land on the floor.

I have my Rhino with full focus, streamline and stretch, so whenever i use it on weak enemies most of em die, and the range is pretty big too, so a lot of dead enemies on the air.

If the enemy doesn't die from the skill damage, the bug is not triggered.

Will keep testing.

Peace.

i think the rhino sets off the time delay visual thingy in game, if you charge and slice with a melee weapon occasionally you see this too. its part of the game, looks real annoying in defense games because a lot of mobs are falling forever.

Issue I have found: Damage mods don't actually work most of the time. Only a few times does the real damage pop up. So basically, everyone is fighting with base stats except when they get lucky or have a weapon that does repetitive damage quickly i.e. high fire rate or attack speed.

I noticed when I use abilities now, the power costs that pop up above my head don't match up with the actual cost. Yes, that pop up does not account for Streamline etc, but these numbers are off by a much greater degree than 30%.

Before Update 11, the GUI would show, for example, Vauban's Tesla costing 25e. In practice, with max Streamline, it cost 18e. 

After Update 11, the GUI shows Tesla costing 50e. However, using it still costs 18e with max Streamline. 

It appears the GUI reports all costs in Update 11 as double Update 10 costs. I'm not sure if this is a GUI bug or a global power cost change (in which case :o ).

PS. Hopefully this is not a dupe of another post. I searched the forums and this thread and didn't find anything. 

EDIT: Not sure if this is relevant but friend and I tested low level Volts, with no energy mods in the same map and he had correct GUI popups, while mine were still doubled. The only thing we noticed that wasn't identical is I had credit and affinity boosters on.

It's because the popup over your head is not energy but Affinity. If you use an ability, the energy cost (original) is applied to your frame as affinity. Since you got the affinity booster, you got double xp.

- q86d.png -

I've noticed that even though Rank 40 enemies became the old 100+ their stats can be considered a bit messed up if the conversion was intended to be complete.

While their health and damage etc. certainly went up as it should, the affinity awarded for them did not causing immense problems for us leveling our stuff.

I doubt DE would resort to such actions (or would think that it won't affect them BADly) so I guess it must be a bug from their ranks being lowered - then again it's an issue really rufling a few feathers.

Edited by K_Shiro

Mods/abilities still not working if you're not the host.  Basic game functionality not available if you're not the host.  Is this acceptable for a non-beta game?  Your game WILL work as intended half the time.   U11  Knockdown resistance mods not working at all.

1) Not sure if we're meant to post bugs in here but I noticed that I'd occasionally load into an 'Online' game with my warframe's body textures not loading with me. Meaning I'd see kind of a wireframe texture with grey squares. Everything else was textured right; only the main body of the warframe would not have the right texturing.

2) In games that I am not the host; dead corpses will still show damage being applied until the body disappears; even making the death noises when hit.

3) with the new little event missions; there seems to be a bug where the game will lower the sound as if a window had been broken in a ship level. The only way to fix this seems to be to actually break a window.

When viewing the Orokin Corrupted Crewman model in the codex the gold "faceplate" is not attached and moves around. Can anyone else confirm this?

Haven't noticed this directly, but I have seen the gold plate remain hovering in the air forever after the enemy is killed. (This also happens with corrupted lancers and grineer trooper heads, which just looks plain bizarre.)

A new diamond in the bag! Earlier tonight I logged off but before doing so I checked my Mastery Rank XP needed for the promotion. It listed around 19K to get for where I am now on the Silver Seeker scale to Gold Seeker. Now I logged back in to get my log-in reward and noticed that the bar had moved a little bit to the left. That "little bit" is somewhere along the lines of 30K. I just lost around 11.000 MXP just like that. That's a LOT of points folks. I hope they didn't really go out the window.

Tigris bug, done in solo mode/hosting

Single ammo show 4 pellets on the wall

Duplex (click and release) show 7 pellets on the wall, should be 8. Might be the minor rendering bug for all primary shotguns which secondary mini-shotguns like Bronco and Brakk series are free of it.

Semi-auto (click, hold, wait, release) 8 pellets

Edited by Definitegj

- Melee becomes unavailable often, not only with Valkyr it seems. Unable to perform rolls or melee in 1/3 of the missions I play, sometimes for small amounts of time, other times for the whole duration..

Confirmed - I get it a lot on my Excalibur when a lot is going on.  I noticed I can't use block either (he makes a motion going for the swords, doesn't pull them out, then cancels it.)  I haven't been able to determine what exactly causes it, or fixes it (it will occasionally start working again.)  I've tried swapping weapons and using all my abilities but that doesn't fix it - just seems to randomly toggle on or off while in actual combat.

This is a compilation of Bugs from various sections of the game (UI, AI, Map etc etc.)

UI bugs:

Arsenal

Any changes to your arsenal which include the following: Swapping Warframes, Primaries, Secondaries, Melee, Sentinel, Mods and Appearances will revert after applying new ones, they usually revert after a mission.

When applying new colors it will sometimes not show the new colors on the following: Warframes, Primaries, Secondaries, Melees, Sentinels.

When accept an invitation while in the Arsenal you are not able to access the Arsenal untill you either restart your client or finish a mission.

The Damage stats on your weapons will occasionally bug and not show any changes.

Map Bugs:

Orokin Void Towers:

The Room known as the "Ball Room" where you hit a pressure plate to reveal hidden canisters in the ceiling do not drop anything anymore. They used to drop anything from credits to mods in the previous patch.

The Pressure plate Puzzle room Plates will sometimes appear blue when they are actually yellow and will turn red as a result. Sometimes when the puzzle is "solved" the plates will still turn red and not result in opening the walls.

Pressure Plates in the "Icy Bridge Obstacle course" can be triggered by enemies which should be player only as the Square pressure plates are.

Pressure Plates in the Pressure Plate Puzzle Room can be triggered by enemies which should be player only as the Square pressure plates are.

Mechanics Bugs:

When knocked down during a melee attack you are unable to use your melee weapons for the remainder of the mission.

When knocked down with the Codex Scanner or Bleeding out with the scanner by your hand you are unable to use your primary and secondary (on rare occasions your melee) for the rest of the mission.

AI Bugs:

Certain enemies will run in a circle and not attack you.

Match Making bugs:

When you are set to online mode on occasion and select a mission it will say session unavailable and back you out to the solar system.

When accepting a player invitation to a party you will on occasion be stuck in the Please Wait screen.

When exiting a mission on occasion you will be stuck in a black screen after extraction.

Sometimes when playing a game with someone they will be invisible to you for the entire mission.

Texture Bugs:

Immortal Skin: The client has a hard time syncing with the Immortal Skins causing texture glitches/Missing Colors.

NOTE: I will be Updating this post with new bugs

Edited by ThatShadyGuy

Is it a bug that the mod Sureshot (adds 10% status chance to secondary weapon) only adds 10% (in tier five) of the weapons original status chance?

For instance the Lato Prime has an 5% status chance. With the Sure Shot mod this increases to 5,5%.

Since many weapons only have a 1% status chance the mod really doesn't make that much of a difference (1,1% instead of 1% in tier five)  and Im just wondering if this was the intended function or if it was meant to add to the total status chance?

Is it a bug?

Edit: Saw that the Sureshot mod was at a higher level/tier than I thought which means that it is almost unusable even at the highest possible level.

Edited by Tyr_Swe

Sonar radar blips do not appear in minimap for clients, only for host. Not sure if client Banshee gives the host radar blips when the Banshee is client. I only know that playing as client never gives me radar blips, but always gives them when I run as host with it.

Sometimes, when I apply new mods to my weapon the game doesn't save the changes. When I come back from the mission I notice that the mods I added previously were not on it.

It happens a few times before the game saves the changes to mod loadout.

Bodies of enemies stay way to much time in the air after Rhino Stomp, and keep showing damage.

there's a topic already, sorry for moaning but it's the most annoying thing in U11, it makes me cringe every time I fall helplessly from a melee attack

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/135168-knockdown-resistance-isnt-working-again/

exploding runners don't seem to stun at all, many other melee attacks from various enemies whiff... is it accidental?

- Issue with German language version of game sometimes preventing missions from giving rewards.

Me and a friend get this bug A LOT. And despite all frustration it caused, we suspect one of the new mods to be the reason: Sawtooth Clip.

We've been farming mods for slash damage (mostly Rifle) on Kiste on Ceres and later Kepler on Phobos, since we also wanted that nice melee mod for poison damage, too. And we got it. But everytime we did, neither of us did receive any rewards. Not sure about others in our team, since they left almost immediately.

If it helps, I could upload that log file from the mission we just had (where said bug occured). Just unsure when it will be looked at if I'd just send it in via support... (which I'll do right away).