Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U11: Known Issues

[DE]Rebecca

not sure if its a bug - but using acrid maxed (6 forma ice damage build) dealt 1 damage to the target on a T2 capture mission - also when i tried to take out a heavy gunner with a maxed lanka - it took 6 headshots (previously it took just one). surely this can't be right.

New damage tables, not all guns will be effective for the same enemies anymore.

My hardware is really weak so I run the game at 800x600 resolution. When I zoom in with the codex scanner or snipetron vandal, the scope's hud it at the very top left corner of my screen so I'm basically zooming in without a crosshair. If I increase the resolution it gets centered, but my computer is far to weak for this. Can you fix this? 

- There is no model of the Codex Scanner: It looks like your Frame is holding an invisible gun

- Host Migration is extremely worse, disconnects me every other game I join.

- Scanned Stalker and he did not appear in the Codex

- The Enemy sections of the codex (Grineer, Corpus, Infested, Wild) do not show any enemies. Only works if your looking at the "All" tab

- This is more of a personal suggestion, scanning is quite difficult when your enemies are moving sporadically. Scanner speed should be drastically increased

- Remove the Scanner scopes from Sniper Rifles, VERY cluttered and distracting.

I was just running a survival mission in apollodorus to test the new scaling and to try and farm some of the new toxic mods. However, I got through to about 20 minutes solo a little too easily and mob level had not scaled, but at 20 minutes all hell broke lose, there was an immediate and noticeable jump in difficulty, it was so bad I had to bail straight away, and as I was solo I lost a revive, which &!$$ed me off royally. Previously I could farm this mission to about 40 mins solo, while I realise we are to expect a change in difficulty this was like falling off a cliff, one minute it was too easy, the next was, wtf.

Edited by HexCaliber

my Codex crosshair is really misaligned...while I do have to target the center of the screen, the crosshair is off to the left of my screen so it's superhard to track a target while scanning...please fix, otherwise it is damned useful.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/132945-scopes-not-centered/

Seems to be a problem to certain players, mainly those not using that computer's full resolution due to performance issues (such as myself).

my Codex crosshair is really misaligned...while I do have to target the center of the screen, the crosshair is off to the left of my screen so it's superhard to track a target while scanning...please fix, otherwise it is damned useful.

That's because you're playing at a resolution other than your native (ie playing at 800x600 instead of 1366x768). If you play at your native, or at your max resolution, it should be aligned. 

I have another one, titan extractor bp has now disappeared from the market, I know I saw it previously, as it was being sold at 50k, went and bought some plat to hurry crafting should I need it, but when I went back to market to buy one, it was gone.

UPDATE,  I completely quit the client restarted and the titan extractor bp was back in the market.

Edited by HexCaliber

That's because you're playing at a resolution other than your native (ie playing at 800x600 instead of 1366x768). If you play at your native, or at your max resolution, it should be aligned. 

Can't expect everyone to be able to run the game at their native. Some of us have massive FPS issues when we try, which is the reason we play at lower resolutions in the first place.

Problems i got for now:

- No social options(chat, friends, etc) - Listed

- ESC dosn´t work - Listed

- Some achievement dosn´t complete

-Zoom dosn´t work correctly on scope weapons(tested vectis and snipertron vandal) and scanner. Works fine on Acrid or soma.

xlyejpyguv482dj4izspp_s.jpg

Thx for your job, the update looks amazing!

Did you check the Decorations menu?

yes i did.

saw new red flowers or something. clicked every icon. no trade post.

gonna re checked.

checked. nope. Rebecca i can provide screenshots if you need.

Edited by Althix

I concur, mastery ranks are not working properly. I completed test 10 and returned to the menu only to see the status bar flashing. So I logged out and when I logged back in it was less than full saying I needed 8500xp to take the same test I just passed. So know I have the xp only to see that I must wait 24 hours to retake. This is the first one I have failed and glad to see it's actually a bug.

Ditto on the Rapture mod...

Awesome job DE! Kudos

I got goosebumps playing through the event mission!

Oh, please address the text box size...

that is all.

Edited by SluggoV2