Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U11: Known Issues

[DE]Rebecca

The scanner scope isnt centered (i think due to low resolution in video settings) dunno about snipers yet, not tried one.

If you swap between alt accounts (i have a low level account to try stuff out sometimes) it changes your mastery exp, i think its based on achivements and relogging fixes it.

I did the first capture mission on mercury to test out the scanner and after the objective was done i couldnt leave the map (was no extraction room) and the lotus kept repeating the "this is a valuable target, take them alive" lines.

And lastly, not really a bug but the new vault mechanic change (maybe the not needing to hold sprint to wall run thing) has over written the slide-jump front flip, which causes me to jump to my death when i should be doing a front flip and avoiding said death haha.

Just a few I didn't see here yet:

• Foundry sounds are missing.
  • The gas particle effect on melee weapons keeps stacking to the point of completely enveloping the weapons in a thick cloud.
  • 3,000 damage on my Brakk (compared to 130 on my Acrid). Perhaps I don't understand the new system properly.

Was playing and found a bug with radiation where you instantly die instead of just going down and when you try to use a revive you come up with radiation already on you killing you almost instantly again.

*Also not sure if it is a bug but you are not allowed to type when staring at the revive/fail option upon death but you can when all your revives are out.

**Also I couldn't observe people while dead and just sat there staring at my sentinal floating over where my corpse should have been if it didn't go flying across the tile.

Edited by Taggin

Before U11 My acrid Use to Shred Enemies dealing 60-120 damage(level 17) now it deals 23 damage on Impact and poison only does 10 per tick.
I've been using it on Infested. I know there are knew damage tables. But did the Armour Ignore of the Acrid get removed? 

- Scanner usage actually registers some sort of "accuracy rating", usually very low (I suppose that when your scan fails for some reason it counts as a "miss", like when you are shooting a barrel or container). This can have devastating effects on an account's overall accuracy. I dropped 1% in 5 sessions due to results like 24% accurate without firing ONE actual shot. Please fix this, it makes using the scanner... annoying.

- Lower ranks of an achievement do not unlock (for example Pistol Proficiency) whilst the higher tier does (Mastery of the same category). This might have something to do with Steam as well but demands attention.

Edited by FiOth

Elemental Weapons dont benefit from puncture anymore. The lanka for example, can no longer head shot corpus troopers. Id advise against using the lanka, till something is done.  Since it has no puncture/bash/slash screen, it seems that the puncture mod adds nothing. Now, the people who say the vectis beats the lanka. are correct. :S 

Invicible corpus heads are no fun when sniping

Although i dont have any weapons (such as the lux) that have only 1 dmg type. they might also be affected by this problem. Hope someone can test this. perhaps.

Edited by SquattingBear

Is Ruk invincible? 0_o He takes not damage neither from Soma, nor from Embolist wherever I shoot him.

First destroy the shoulder part, then shoot in the hatch in his chest when he opens it, then the hatch in his back when he opens it.

Not to be a party pooper for other players but...

Is the Sobek, Hek, and Gorgon supposed to have their new 50% crit chance? Its a bit high and it puts Gorgon (no longer available) above the power of Soma by quite a bit (especially given the Soma's crit nerf). Just curious.

sentinel masteries dont update to codex if you have sold sentinel after getting 30 before update

edit: mentioned earlier, duh sorry for doubles. also what the heck are these "passive focus" thingys defense missions keep rewarding us with?

double edit: unable to browse with scroll wheel in menus like foundry and market.

Edited by Tsunagu

Trinity's Blessing ability no longer grants invulnerability. Once activated, both shields and health can still be damaged.

Dunno if this is a part of Damage 2.0, but Link no longer makes you immune to being knocked down from attacks like the Shockwave Moa's stomp.

WAR-129990

recieved this after a Xini mission waze 15 extraction. finished the mission and CTD with this error message. hopefully I'll get to retain my mods. had couple of the new one in there.

Also noticed a FPS hit too, before I would rarely (if ever) go below 60fps. not sure if it related or not. I was seeing dips down to 10fps during heavy action.

Edited by SluggoV2