Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U11: Known Issues

[DE]Rebecca

I'm getting crashes after 90% of my games on 2 different computers, surprised that isn't on here yet. Not to mention suddenly its not crediting me for completing the event mission after its happening now. O.o

We enabled multithreading by default, perhaps it is causing you to crash? Try turning it off in launcher settings and see if this changes.

Not to be a party pooper for other players but...

Is the Sobek, Hek, and Gorgon supposed to have their new 50% crit chance? Its a bit high and it puts Gorgon (no longer available) above the power of Soma by quite a bit (especially given the Soma's crit nerf). Just curious.

Discussion with Dev reveals that some weapon adjustments are not intended, will amend original post.

Nyx with Immortal skin just spawned without textures and a very rough low poly mesh. Stayed like that the whole game.

Another game just ended abruptly and kicked me back to the star map half a minute after it began (hope it doesn't affect my quit rate).

Edited by Mea_K

Thanks for the response, Rebecca.

Also, what exactly does scanning control panels and breakable objects/explosion barrels do? I can't seem to access anything about them on the codex.

Any chance we can get an ETA on the first hotfix (hopefully dealing with UI issues such as off-scope at low resolutions and chat problems)?

TBH, weapon rebalancing can take a bit longer, I'd think that it'd be a good idea to fix the UI issues first.

Something is wrong with this damage system. I took snipetron vandal with no mods installed and went to Tethys, there I shoot elite lancers and troopers to see the difference between 200 and 150 armour respectively. They were of the same level, but lancers with 200 armour took 98 damage to the chest, whereas troopers with 150 armour took only 90.

Why does the codex contain no information on enemy elemental weaknesses? Light armoured grineer, for example, suffer twice as high the damage from unmoded acrid, compared to their heavy armoured comrades. Their level definitely affects the toxic damage, level 12 mobs receive 1 point higher damage than level 13.. The same with Saryn's skills.

And somehow leapers, that have no armor at all,  have around 60% resistance both to toxins and to Rhino Stomp 0_O (poor Rhino..) and fire O_*.. Leapers have become new ancients, while ancients take full damage fro everything I tried so far..

Edited by Bouldershoulder

This is a list of some known issues we are working with Update 11. Expect a hotfix or two this evening! 

- Social Menus missing for some players

- ESC buttons/Mousewheel not functionting

- Mastery Rank tests not working as intended when completed successfully

- Kraken having 0 damage

- If you are using the scanner, and go down, once you revive you cant use any weapons. (Thanks Hybridon)!

- Scanner/Scope offsets being wrong is HUD is < 720p on any axis.

- Ending games with Valkyr Claws active, Melee XP not counted

- Many weapons received adjustments to compensate for Damage 2.0, expect more adjustments in the coming hotfixes.

*This thread will be updated as frequently as possible to keep everyone in the loop. It is not exhaustive of all the issues being reported but between this and the coming Hotfix notes, we will do our best to keep everyone in the loop!

Can we get a list of changes that happened to the weapons? Or at least the more popular weapons? Such as acrid, Soma, strun wraith, etc.

During Void missions, specifically capture, my teammates and I occasionally are flagged as enemy and are able to damage one another. Sentinels auto target, the damage seems to bypass shields, and normally tiny amounts of damage (<100) are instantly causing us to go into bleedout.

This is a list of some known issues we are working with Update 11. Expect a hotfix or two this evening! 

- Social Menus missing for some players

- ESC buttons/Mousewheel not functionting

- Mastery Rank tests not working as intended when completed successfully

- Kraken having 0 damage

- If you are using the scanner, and go down, once you revive you cant use any weapons. (Thanks Hybridon)!

- Scanner/Scope offsets being wrong is HUD is < 720p on any axis.

- Ending games with Valkyr Claws active, Melee XP not counted

- Many weapons received adjustments to compensate for Damage 2.0, expect more adjustments in the coming hotfixes.

*This thread will be updated as frequently as possible to keep everyone in the loop. It is not exhaustive of all the issues being reported but between this and the coming Hotfix notes, we will do our best to keep everyone in the loop!

Many achievements dont work too.

I'm not sure if this is a problem for any other players right now, but since U11 I've been getting warframe crashes after the end of every mission (the mission does get counted) but it's still quite frustrating.

I've had no problems before with any crashes 580 hours in. I've got a Intel i3 & AMD HD Radeon 4650 HD mobility if that helps. All I know is I would love for this problem to go away so I can continue to enjoy all this new stuff unhindered! :)

/Resolved since hotfix 11.0.1

Edited by logician1993

Hi! This is regarding my defense reward. I played at Venera and after wave 5, the reward was an Ancient Retribution Rare Passive Mod. I clicked claim and exit but I cant find it anywhere in my mods. I played the same map again and it happened the second time! Where is my Ancient Retribution Rare Mod X2?

Edited by Shadowblaz3

Mastery level changes on relog.

I've seen this happend to a few people already. They'll fill out the missions on the planet and then relog and mastery goes down. This has also happened to me. I suspect it is a UI bug as looking at the players' stats via the contact list seems to show the right amount of mastery. This loss of mastery can also make you lose the ability to take your mastery test.

(I already posted this on the bugs-UI section but I thought I'ld post it here as well so it can be seen more as it is very important)

Mastery level changes on relog.

I've seen this happend to a few people already. They'll fill out the missions on the planet and then relog and mastery goes down. This has also happened to me. I suspect it is a UI bug as looking at the players' stats via the contact list seems to show the right amount of mastery. This loss of mastery can also make you lose the ability to take your mastery test.

(I already posted this on the bugs-UI section but I thought I'ld post it here as well so it can be seen more as it is very important)

Indeed, mine went from a full flashing bar to losing exp (didn't get the chance to do the test)

Edited by Mebbles