The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

U11: Known Issues

[DE]Rebecca

Here some suggestions for codex:

Enemies

- Data regarding enemies' vulnerabilities (Damage for different parts hit, elements efficiency).

- Data regarding the drop percentage for each mod.

- Data regarding Bosses' skills.

- Data regarding enemies' equipped weaponry.

Warframes/Enemies/Weapons

- It would be awesome to be able to fire weapons in the weapon gallery, just see the animation, (maybe the reload  animation too) while the camera rotates around the warframe.

Mods

- It would be better for unobtained mods to still show its attributes/bonuses while making the distinction that they are still locked.

Regards.

Cool Combined Elemental Types,

But Exemple. Have Dual Ichor (poison dammage). 

Wanted to Corrosiv (Poison + Electrical)

Well i cannot because of my first polarity, is for Cold mod and if a put Fire or Electrical i get Differents Effects,

So my only Way is to REFORMA a Polarity Already formated ? :D

Yours indeed is a good point, but it's not the only way to get corrosive.You could still combine cold with another element, and then toxic and electricity.

Although it might be a good idea to put elemental polarities in the lower row of slots in all weapons, or even in the last slots (like the machete wrath which has its 2 V polarity slots last).

Regards.

Yours indeed is a good point, but it's not the only way to get corrosive.You could still combine cold with another element, and then toxic and electricity.

Although it might be a good idea to put elemental polarities in the lower row of slots in all weapons, or even in the last slots (like the machete wrath which has its 2 V polarity slots last).

Regards.

I think it would be nice to be able to 'move' the polarity to different slots...that should solve the issue nicely...

XP from killing enemies hasn't scaled with the new enemy level system, so a new L40 enemy gives the same XP as an L40 enemy under the old system, but is as hard to kill as a L100 enemy used to be.

EDIT: don't know if it's intended or not, but the +puncture etc. mods seem to work on the base damage of that physical type only. This means that you can't use mods to make up for the puncture (or slash, or impact) deficiency of a weapon - a weapon with 10 impact, 7 slash and 2 puncture with a +50% puncture mod will get a pathetic 3 puncture damage post-modding.

Edited by DoomFruit

- If you are using the scanner, and go down, once you revive you cant use any weapons. (Thanks Hybridon)!

Happened to me on a run a little more than an hour ago. There's still a conditional oversight somewhere. It occurred when I went down in the middle of scanning a Grineer Trooper. There may be a point somewhere in the scanning process which this still occurs.

Was playing and found a bug with radiation where you instantly die instead of just going down and when you try to use a revive you come up with radiation already on you killing you almost instantly again.

*Also not sure if it is a bug but you are not allowed to type when staring at the revive/fail option upon death but you can when all your revives are out.

**Also I couldn't observe people while dead and just sat there staring at my sentinal floating over where my corpse should have been if it didn't go flying across the tile.

Ability to kill other players when they revive themselves and the sentinel can kill other players and its owner and that lasers traps can cause instant death.

Killed by my own sentinel twice in a row in a tier 3 capture void mission after being knocked down by the target, had to stop reviving because it just kept doing it.

Getting killed by my sentinel, was in the Void. Happened when I got instant killed by a laser, and again when someone else was instant killed by laser in a different mission, but still a void map.

Please remove the radiation debuff until a fix for resurrecting with it still active is made, thanks.

Bug:

UI Message "Click a mission node to begin" overlaps Node information when hovering the mouse over the mentioned node (Example E Gate on Venus).

Follow up:

Scrolling helps, but can cause user to switch to another planet.

Suggestions:

- Move message further down outside the nodes map bounds.

- Make the message slowly blink, allowing to see the info whenever the message overlaps the node's info.

Also, i noticed this message takes a little bit to appear on screen when scrolling between planets. Maybe it's intended?

Peace.

(I am aware that I haven't read the other pages.  There were a lot :c)

So I cant use Valkyr's #4 skill without fear of my melee being bugged for the remainder of the mission.

Heres what I mean.

#1.  Activate the skill.
#2.  Infested Ancient comes and use the Knock down extendo-arm-attack.
#3.  Instead of being knocked down, I slide backwards (Yes.  Slide.  No leg movement involved)

#4.  I am now unable to use any melee attacks or roll.  

#5.  The only fix for this Ive found so far is getting hit with a 2nd knockdown extendo-arm-attack.  I have no idea if its only on the Ancients but I did notice it while doing a Grineer run.  I just haven't had enough time to test it yet due to lack of sleep.

Hope this helps.

Edit:  So.  Upon further testing it seems getting hit with ANY crowd control bugs out the skill and all melee completely.

Edited by iDust