The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

U11: Known Issues

[DE]Rebecca

Please DE, Buff the Valkyr, she doesnt seem to be a what she is suppose to be, she is so weak.

Shield Capacity is ridiculously low should be 100 or 150 while Health should stays 100. she needs to feel a little bit more Tanky and speed and power.

Her 4th power is just a joke......(this a Berserker Right it doesnt seem to be to me) Power level toooooo low, slow should be fast like the Weapon X special.

Agreed, Valkyr is the worst frame I have played, and I have capped them all, currently pissed off that I wasted plat to get to her early.

1. For Valkyr if you use Hysteria and get knocked down it locks out your melee and your ability to use melee while in hysteria. If you already locked out of melee when you use hysteria it will still be locked. It also happens when you use several abilities at once in Hysteria.

2. If you are in the arsenal screen and accept an Invite it will lock out your arsenal unless you reload Warframe or if you finish a mission.

You have been able to adjust the way melee targeting is handled for ages, check the games options.

Yes, I know. I really liked that option because it's basically required with a fast melee like Fangs. It's been removed as of 11.0 in favor of Melee Assist, which does not do the same thing. And there was nothing in the patch notes to warn of its removal, either.

If you are using the scanner, and go down, once you revive you cant use any weapons.

This just happened to me too. I had to die again to get my weapons back.

When it happens, even the UI in the bottom right hand corner of the screen disappears. It shows the animation of you lying there with the scanner equipped and you can't use anything nor tab to a secondary weapon.

Is mire supposed to not have poison damage anymore cause I tried to set my poison weapons so id have one with each combination damage type "gas=torid corrosive=acrid" but i cant get any mods on my mire to combine with poison?

Im stuck using radiation"fire+ice" and that doesnt display its new visual effect! i just get fire? is mire bugged now or am i doing something wrong?

Indeed, the innate poison mod of the Mire was using the old way of adding damage. Nice find!

Have a bit of an issue here, Keep in mind I've been playing this game forever and it runs just fine so it's not my specs. The problem is ever since Update 11 has finished downloading, I can't start a single mission without crashing to my desktop. It would be great if I could get this fixed ASAP i'm very excited for Update 11, but not being able to play it is killing me.

I got crazy critical damage popups on some infested while playing on Saturn - Mimas with a Braton Prime, a couple of 3.000 - 4.000 hits and a 36.500 one.

Mods: Split Chamber, Serration, Heavy Caliber, WildFire, Hellfire, Shred.

Just reported here because doing random 3k hits with a braton sounds crazy, but 36k... just no. lol

- If you are using the scanner, and go down, once you revive (without die) you can't use any weapons (only melee and powers)

- Scroll bars go down when you click on a mod, then when you use mouse-wheel, it begin from down of listing.

- When you spend your scanner, it creates a reload automatic instead of change to your weapon.

- If an enemy dies, you can still do it damage (shows numbers... status ragdoll?)

- Prova don't have sound when hit (only jump attack on ground)

- Infested Chargers have a roar very loud and continuous when they receive poison damage (is enough annoying)

- If you have equipped to "Carrier", when you change between weapon and scanner, Carrier picks up all ammo around you (it creates a buzz loud)

- If you have a private tab open on chat, when you go to play, is closed automatically (loses all historial of private tab)

- Rarely on chat, you can talk with you self (creates a duplicate of other private tab)

FIXES:

• Experimental camera fixes – camera does not collide with enemies or players to avoid annoying jitter.

Apply this to Carrier when picks up resources and ammo (remove that kind of zoom-camera, plz!)

Edited by Xaiyain

I've experienced twice in a row now on Exterminate levels that after killing the last enemy, I cannot move through the next door to progress any further in the level towards Extraction. The door is shown as open, no matter how far away I get from it but when I shoot it, my bullets stick into an invisible surface (using akbolto so the bullets remain after firing for a few seconds). My friend, however, could continue on and complete the mission, though he was ahead of me both times in the first place. He was also hosting both times.

Still getting occasionally stuck at the black screen of death at the end of a mission, disconnected and then "returned" to the multiplayer menu. By that I mean I get stuck at the black screen for 10+ minutes and have to alt-f4.  This has been around since 10. something, so you know....I wish this would be fixed.

Not sure if this was a bug with U11 but since I've updated my controller mapping is impossible to change from the default setup. Anytime you hit B or X (if you're using the standard xbox controller mapping), the X button restores to default so you can't map anything to the X button without reverting all your changes. The B button takes you back a screen so you can't use it to map either. I never had this issue before I updated and I'm sure others are having the same issue. Hopefully this gets fixed soon.

Torid

Toxic damage (Default) + Fire mod = Gas damage

Toxic damage (Default) + Fire mod (Dominating) + Ice mod (Slave) = Toxic damage + Blast damage

Is this intended?

As in, what I expected to get, was: Gas damage + Freeze

Edited by Arzulu

-Infested and MOA's seem to not ragdoll when they die, displaying either a looped animation or just following me around.

-Corpus energy lasers don't knock players down

-Paris and other bows don't send enemies flying towards walls anymore, always plays a preset death animation

-Occasional bow clipping/rendering problems regarding arrows being drawn/bow knocking animation

-Energy orbs from some containers do not give 50 energy, instead give 25.

-You can still scan enemies that you have achieved a gold star on, please add a mechanic to stop players from rescanning a finished enemy.

-When the scanner is equipped the player can use primary fire to go into the scoped mode but can still walk at full speed as apposed to slower iron-sight speed

-Codex is missing entries for the new Corpus enemies on the gas tileset (Have only scanned Anti-MOA so far) and is missing Stalker lore (On purpose?)

-Enemies in the Codex database have to be manually accessed to see what mods they drop, please add a search feature for mod drops in the future?

Just wanted to toss in I love the new camera settings! Makes stealth kills look a lot better without the cam zooming in and out. :)

There are several reports of a melee bug with Valkyr where when using the 4th ability she can not melee at all.

It's and old bug that's been around a while. Seems to often happen when melee is interrupted, by a knockback or similar. Not sure what resets it, but it can take several minutes of not being able to melee at all before it clears itself somehow.

Much worse of a problem now though that there is a 4th ability that only allows melee attacks. You end up just standing there doing nothing.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/134527-valkury-bug/

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/133944-melee-bug/

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/134397-valkyr-bugs/

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/134344-melee-locking-up-after-triggering-hysteria/

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/134355-valkyr-bugs/

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/134358-huge-melee-bug-problem/

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/134068-valkyr-suddenly-paralyzed-during-4th-hysteria-ability-use/

would be great to see this up on the known problems list!

When fusing mods, (hopefully not just me) after confirming the fusion, the scrolling bar of the mod list is sent to the bottom - even if while I was fusing, I was in the middle of the list. After I move the bar, it immediately jumps to the bottom of the list (I was sorting by Name so instead of say, being at the mods starting with "M" it would immediately jump to mods starting with "V" or "W" once I moved the bar after confirming a fusion.

EDIT: I was just fusing some more and noticed that the scrolling bar immediately jumps to the bottom of the page the moment I click a mod, not even fusing or anything, but just clicking a mod to select it.

Edited by Skyrish

Max shield mods on Valkyr only seem to be adding half their advertised value for me. I've got a maxed vigor mod (+120% shield and health) on my Valkyr lvl 17 and she's only got a total shield of 170, if i remove all shield mods she's at 110... 60 is not 120% of 110.