Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Stream Schedule Website/PWA App: Announcement & Feedback Thread

Digressive

• 4 weeks later...

Right now, the "Emisión Tenno" (WF International) says it's "Wed, Feb 22, 2023, 4:00 p.m. EST", but DE's page (Community Stream Schedule: February 21 - 24) says it's one hour earlier: "Warframe International’s stream on Wednesday, February 22nd at 3 p.m. ET."

Other times seem correct.

BTW, thank a lot for this great tool! :-)

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Pulsar63 said:

Right now, the "Emisión Tenno" (WF International) says it's "Wed, Feb 22, 2023, 4:00 p.m. EST", but DE's page (Community Stream Schedule: February 21 - 24) says it's one hour earlier: "Warframe International’s stream on Wednesday, February 22nd at 3 p.m. ET."

Other times seem correct.

BTW, thank a lot for this great tool! :-)

Thanks for catching this! Fixed now.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Caladcholg said:

Hello @Digressive,

Thanks you for this little but great tool, if possible I would like to propose a new feature.

Could it be possible to also add reward drops for each stream ?

If there is a need, I could help to implement it.

Yes, I think I'd be able to do that. Thanks for the suggestion!

• Like 1

Thanks for this little website, appreciate having a central spot to see future streams. 😊

If I could only have one feature request, any chance to get "Add to Google calendar" or equivalent links? If there's a repo somewhere, too, it'd be fun to try and implement that (or other requests) myself!

• Like 1

Oh hey I saw a small issue under Private mode on Firefox, there is no hours/ time shown, it happened only since a recent update. The error displayed on the console (by pressing F12), if it helps, is :

Uncaught TypeError: navigator.serviceWorker is undefined

<anonymous> https://warframestreams.lol/time.js:29

• Like 1

On 2023-03-14 at 9:25 PM, Toa_Ignika said:

Oh hey I saw a small issue under Private mode on Firefox, there is no hours/ time shown, it happened only since a recent update. The error displayed on the console (by pressing F12), if it helps, is :

Just looked into this - it's a 6 year old bug in Firefox (Private Mode specifically) https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1320796

I'm going to try and find a work around but just wanted to let you know where I am with it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Small (possible) thing...would it be possible to change the auto-open of the relevant streams to offset them a minute or three? If they open exactly on time, oftentimes the drop counter doesn't start. 🙎‍♂️

And since I'm apparently an ungrateful git that neglected to say it the first time around...thanks for a great tool!

Edited by Fearbuile
  • Like 1

For some reaaon today's streams were way off, only the dev stream was listed at the proper time:

str8opticroyal started 2 hours after the time on your page. And xxVampixx07 started 1 hour early, it actually ended the moment your page listed as its start time...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, snow0815 said:

For some reaaon today's streams were way off, only the dev stream was listed at the proper time:

str8opticroyal started 2 hours after the time on your page. And xxVampixx07 started 1 hour early, it actually ended the moment your page listed as its start time...

Hey, thanks for letting me know. Sorry about this, my fault. Will put measures in place to try and prevent it from happening in future.

9 hours ago, Fearbuile said:

Small (possible) thing...would it be possible to change the auto-open of the relevant streams to offset them a minute or three? If they open exactly on time, oftentimes the drop counter doesn't start. 🙎‍♂️

And since I'm apparently an ungrateful git that neglected to say it the first time around...thanks for a great tool!

Thanks for the feedback! I'll look into putting a delay of a couple of minutes in. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Digressive said:

Hey, thanks for letting me know. Sorry about this, my fault. Will put measures in place to try and prevent it from happening in future.

Keep up the good work. It usually works so well I didn't bother checking the dev post. Any chance for adding a sound alert option to stream start?

• Like 1