Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Stream Schedule Website/PWA App: Announcement & Feedback Thread

Digressive

Hi Tenno,

I used to maintain a Google Sheet to track of the stream times across different time zones so people would know what time the stream was starting for their time. I've now moved it to a website which is easier for me to maintain and (i think) easier to access. Each week I update the site with the stream schedule for the week after a DE staff member has posted it here on the forums - the forums are still the source of truth regarding the streams.

If this is something you'd use please bookmark the website: https://warframestreams.lol

This thread is a central location for user feedback and announcements.

Let me know what you think, cheers all.

PS. Thank you to those who have posted feedback!

Change Log 23-04-10

Spoiler

- Removed "0" days/hours from countdown.

- 12/24 hour mode clock toggle with user preference saved.

- Copy and paste stream name and time remaining with tool-tip on mouse over.

- Add link decorations so user can tell at a glance that a link is clickable.

- Padding between objects is now uniform.

- Added rounded corners.

- Added 10 minute warning to stream before they start.

- Notifications now work on desktop and mobile, however they are still not true "push" notifications.

- Added drops information for each stream.

- Time units "days" and "hours" are now "day" and "hour" when the number is less than 2.

- Added custom font so emoji's are displayed correctly no matter the OS or  browser.

- Fixed an issue where midnight was displayed as 24:00 in 24-hour clock mode.

- Added clickable stream link to the in page banner when stream has started.

- When all streams for the week have been and gone, a banner with the message "see you next week" appears until the next streams have been announced.

- Added toggle for "scheduled time" and "user's local time"

- Simplified table layout

- Twitch channels will be opened on stream scheduled start. User must allow popups from the site.

Edited by Digressive
Updated: 23-04-10
  • Like 31

35 minutes ago, Digressive said:

Thanks Digressive. I appreciate this support. I really like the count down feature, that way it doesn't matter what timezone I'm in I'll always know how soon to expect the next stream.

I guess no luck getting the URL links to embed into the forums?

• Like 2

Your timezone calculator has been invaluable to me (and I assume others not in NA), so I could easily find out when they are in my timezone.  Thank you so much.

And yes, the website versions is more handy than the google sheet, so if it's easier for you too, then that's win win :)

• Like 1

On 2022-11-08 at 12:06 AM, LillyRaccune said:

I guess no luck getting the URL links to embed into the forums?

I've not had any luck with this so far - but I have added a feature. If you click on the name of the stream, the current countdown will be copied to the clipboard and then can be pasted anywhere you can paste text.

On 2022-11-21 at 3:15 PM, Toa_Ignika said:

Hey that's a really nice tool, thanks for that. A little note, could it be possible to add a toggle to change it from the 12am/ pm to the 24 format ?

I really like this idea - I'll work on it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Digressive said:

I've not had any luck with this so far - but I have added a feature. If you click on the name of the stream, the current countdown will be copied to the clipboard and then can be pasted anywhere you can paste text.

That is just fine. I don't want to cause you stress with a crazy feature that "sounds easy" and is in reality really complex spaghetti code. If the Invision forums service provider doesn't have an easy to work with template (preferably one you can copy and paste 😆), then it isn't worth the time needed to reverse engineer it from scratch.

Thanks for working to progress so much on this Digressive! 💝

Now lets take a peek:

🥇 Prime Time #328: 0 days, 22 hours, 31 minutes, 4 seconds

WOO! That's intuitive and easy to use. If ppl say "when stream" I can definitely "click & paste" that. Even into in-game chat. This is effective, precise, and practical. Thanks again!

Egr-nphX0AI09Me.jpg  "Be pragmatic in all aspects of life."

• Like 2

Приветствую Вас.
Очень хорошая идея, но я столкнулся с плохим написанием кода.
Microsoft Edge
Версии 107.0.1418.56 (Официальная сборка) (64-битная версия).
Уведомления  приходят каждую секунду и нет возможности отключить их для простого пользователя.

Можете ли вы завершить этот цикл получения уведомления о начале трансляции?
Например, таймер или количество уведомлений.

This is great, thanks. :)

Any chance the non-official streams with drops could be added as well? E.g., Adikdarkcero and Disfusional on Friday?

(Also, I get a flickering notification at the top of the page when a stream is live. I tried to capture it, but apparently 10 fps was too low of a temporal resolution to catch the flicker, and by the time I realised it was 10 PM and WFInt’s stream was over. I’ll try and catch it in action for the next stream at a higher temporal resolution for a better/actual bug report…)

Hi all,

I updated today to add/fix the following:

* Removed 0 days/hours from countdown as they aren't needed and cleans up the "copy to clipboard" text.

* Added a 12/24hr format clock toggle. Currently it doesn't seem to save your preference, I'll look into this next.

* Copy to clipboard tool tip now sticks around so you can read it. No longer do you only see "copied to clipboard" when the mouse button is held down.

1 hour ago, The_Freso said:

This is great, thanks. :)

Any chance the non-official streams with drops could be added as well? E.g., Adikdarkcero and Disfusional on Friday?

(Also, I get a flickering notification at the top of the page when a stream is live. I tried to capture it, but apparently 10 fps was too low of a temporal resolution to catch the flicker, and by the time I realised it was 10 PM and WFInt’s stream was over. I’ll try and catch it in action for the next stream at a higher temporal resolution for a better/actual bug report…)

Thanks for the report!

I'm not planning on adding any other streams for the time being, just the official Warframe ones.

1 hour ago, Ignis._Infinitum_.Vajra said:

Приветствую Вас.
Очень хорошая идея, но я столкнулся с плохим написанием кода.
Microsoft Edge
Версии 107.0.1418.56 (Официальная сборка) (64-битная версия).
Уведомления  приходят каждую секунду и нет возможности отключить их для простого пользователя.

Можете ли вы завершить этот цикл получения уведомления о начале трансляции?
Например, таймер или количество уведомлений.

Thanks for the report!

Should be fixed now - totally not intended, sorry about that.

• Like 3

On 2022-11-07 at 6:10 PM, Digressive said:

Hi Tenno,

I used to maintain a Google Sheet to track of the stream times across different time zones so people would know what time the stream was starting for their time. I've now moved it to a website which is easier for me to maintain and (i think) easier to access. Each week I update the site with the stream schedule for the week after a DE staff member has posted it here on the forums - the forums are still the source of truth regarding the streams.

If this is something you'd use please bookmark the website: https://warframestreams.lol

Below is a screenshot of the website when viewed from the GMT time zone.

Reveal hidden contents

U212C6f.jpg

The Devstream is currently listed as my guess/assumption, and so it is (unconfirmed) until a DE staff member has posted it here on the forums.

On 2022-11-07 at 6:10 PM, Digressive said:

Hi Tenno,

Below is a screenshot of the website when viewed from the GMT time zone.

Reveal hidden contents

U212C6f.jpg

The Devstream is currently listed as my guess/assumption, and so it is (unconfirmed) until a DE staff member has posted it here on the forums.

“Extremely Impressive Tenno! Thank you 🙏

(As Lotus would say)

Wonderful countdown tool! Would it be too much to ask you to incorporate the Friday Twitch Drops also? If not, I understand, thank you anyway.

PS - I will definitely share your link with my family Tennos! 😉

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the kind words all.

In the weeks passed I've added the 12hr / 24hr format clock switch, saving of that preference and also tweaking the style and formatting of things.

On 2022-12-06 at 5:32 PM, (XBOX)AJYNN said:

Would it be too much to ask you to incorporate the Friday Twitch Drops also? If not, I understand, thank you anyway.

I'll see what the schedule looks like next year and go from there. Want to make the tool more robust before adding things.

On 2022-12-14 at 6:10 PM, HasanJWS said:

Can you please add a "notify" button for push notifications. If there is a notification function for upcoming streams would be super dope. E.g. "The stream is about to start! (5 minutes)".

This is my next job and the thing I really want to add with an aim to make the notifications better and more reliable than Twitch's own.

• Like 6

On 2022-12-16 at 3:55 PM, The_Freso said:

I haven’t been able to replicate the flickering on streams this week, so either you did something that fixed it or it seems to have fixed itself on my end. :x

i fixed it. Thanks for following up!

Update 11th Jan, 2023

- Added the community streamers on Friday

Edited by Digressive
Update 11th Jan, 2023
  • Like 4

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2023-01-14 at 9:56 PM, HasanJWS said:

Currently time is 00:54 or 12:54 AM; however, the website shows this. You may want to fix it. I got so confused when i saw that hahahha

Sun, Jan 15, 2023, 24:54:00

Thanks for this. :thumbup:

Changes coming next week - just testing them now.

• Like 3