Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Echoes of Veilbreaker: Hotfix 32.1.3

[DE]Megan

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Do_High_Go:

In shorter terms, that IS a place with Excessive Light Source, it has been for at least 3 years at this point. Sadly the solution is to just not put the stuff there, which really sucks.

I still remember the update that introduced this issue.

Zitat

Increased lighting in certain areas in the Orbiter’s Personal Quarters.

There was already too much light before that, but after this change it got to absurd levels of brightness.

В 08.11.2022 в 21:07, --N-- сказал:

They have seen the complaints. https://youtu.be/3ofmeKsYGGY?t=4744

One sentence about aknowledgement is not enough. Not after 12 days of SILENCE. We need more difinitive answer - Will there be anything done, or can we just abandon the game, once we get enough normal shards to make image of Rebecca's face in Stained Galss Window style?

Am 8.11.2022 um 19:17 schrieb Pizzarugi:

This post is seething with entitlement. If you make stupid posts that violate the ToS, they're free to delete it until you figure out how to speak your mind more constructively. Hell, DE is free to straight up ban you for whatever strikes their fancy. DE is not a government, they're not beholden to any rights of free speech. They are a company, with their own rules which you agreed to when you clicked the box on the ToS.

• I know they are free to delete it, doesn't mean they should.
  • I gave concrete ideas how to patch a deficiency, that's the epitome of constructive feedback.
  • Free speech is a human right, discarding it with a mere checkbox is absurd, everyone should be lawfully obliged to guarantee it.

On 2022-11-10 at 9:26 PM, --Q--Poeps said:
  • I know they are free to delete it, doesn't mean they should.
  • I gave concrete ideas how to patch a deficiency, that's the epitome of constructive feedback.
  • Free speech is a human right, discarding it with a mere checkbox is absurd, everyone should be lawfully obliged to guarantee it.

You spam the same thing on every patchnotes more or less..... if you ask me they don't delete your stuff often enough if it still appears as spam to outside observers. Every sane moderator would delete your stuff that is paraphrased entitled request.

Your "concrete Ideas" are absurd. You want an Augment to turn a mediocre starter status primer into a AoE room nuker..... You must be delusional and completely out of touch to think they would do something like this in light of the AoE changes done recently..... they may be a bit hypocritical at times, but they are not clinically insane.

Don't waste your time, and the time of the moderators by trying to force the impossible. Get a hint and read the room!

On 2022-11-10 at 7:26 PM, --Q--Poeps said:

I know they are free to delete it, doesn't mean they should.

Your whole post history is just repeating the same thing over and over with nothing new... It's pretty much spam at this point.  

I gave concrete ideas how to patch a deficiency, that's the epitome of constructive feedback.

Patch a "deficiency" which has been pointed out to you many times now... by a DE staff member no less! it's working as intended.

Regardless of how you feel about it, I doubt anything is going to be done. It's really case closed till somewhere in the future the mod has a unexpected effect on something new which I doubt but you never know. 

I don't understand why you continue to just gloss over that fact and delude yourself. 

As for "concrete ideas"? That's highly subjective. As it was pointed out to you, the great idea you had is broken as hell. 

Free speech is a human right, discarding it with a mere checkbox is absurd, everyone should be lawfully obliged to guarantee it.

You're right, Free Speech is a human right, but you forget you're on a forum of a private company. They can do whatever they want. Including enforcing a TOS you agreed to by signing up.. 

Archived