Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nora’s Mix Vol. 2 Ending Soon + Vol. 3 Incoming!

[DE]Zach

I've been curious for a while, is there any particular reason that Plains of Eidolon Animal Captures / Deimos Captures&Fishing&Mining still aren't Acts?  Not that those three types are my favorite but variety is nice (plus I use the tickets as an excuse to fill my orbiter with floofs I'd never get anyway...)

Also I swear I haven't seen a Railjack Act pop up this entire season.

3 hours ago, gamingchair1121 said:

arent augments supposed to be worth the slot?

Zylok augment could work as a mesa stat stick, but can't really see it being worth the opportunity cost of an actual secondary weapon, except maybe in low level steel path.

If gorgon augment works on disruption targets I could see it being a new meta primary weapon primer for that gamemode.

Since the first few stories on Nightwave, I've wanted or craved, even, for more.

Now I do like the Vol. Mixes that are faster for rewards inbetween, but something was special about the stories, even though they were trickier or sometimes longer to complete. If stories are not to be returned or not to happen very often at all, and Nora's Mixes are the generalized new way to expect Nightwave to be, then can we at least have a way to replay the old stories? Maybe a short repeatable quest version?

They were cool and I enjoyed them, I would replay them just for the reward of replaying them. Same goes for almost every quest in warframe. Can you let us replay the good stuff as many times as we like?! :) Thank you for your time.

hace 10 horas, Zedar451 dijo:

Hopefully never again. They just take too long to make, and what little story there was dragged out over months. These shorter Nightwaves with refreshed rewards are a much better idea.

Dude, the story were a great motivation to do the Nora. Now I just do it for do it because even the rewards are not of my interest just a few of them. I hope that DE make even 1 story a year.

8 hours ago, Elder_Smurf said:

Zylok augment could work as a mesa stat stick, but can't really see it being worth the opportunity cost of an actual secondary weapon, except maybe in low level steel path.

If gorgon augment works on disruption targets I could see it being a new meta primary weapon primer for that gamemode.

You can't stat stick Mesa pistols anymore because they are exalted. 

20 hours ago, XHADgaming said:

Are any of the pistol skins able to be put on dual wielded pistols? 

Please tell me they are, I would really love to have more skins for the Akarius. 

This!!! Please! We have SO many skins already for single pistols. We only have the one for akimbo ones. As noted elsewhere, it should not be too hard to make it for dual pistols (you can already achieve this in-game by using a skin on the Pyhranna Prime).

Even if only one of these could be usable skins on dual pistols, that would be great. I would love to get my cowboy on and use the Dark Sector revolver skin on my Akmagnus. 

29 minutes ago, Gaxxian said:

That Gorgon mod will work into the Prisma version or just into the regular one?

Scattered Justice is the only augment they've ever made that's only eligible for the base version of a weapon with advanced variants.  While I think it's potentially a useful mod, it's not in the same league as Scattered Justice would be even on Vaykor Hek, let alone Kuva.  Nor do the Gorgons compare favorably to the Heks in last year's usage stats.

Take that for what you will, but I absolutely expect it to be usable on Prisma and Wraith. 

5 hours ago, TennoSimons said:

This!!! Please! We have SO many skins already for single pistols. We only have the one for akimbo ones. As noted elsewhere, it should not be too hard to make it for dual pistols (you can already achieve this in-game by using a skin on the Pyhranna Prime).

Even if only one of these could be usable skins on dual pistols, that would be great. I would love to get my cowboy on and use the Dark Sector revolver skin on my Akmagnus. 

Indeed. Honestly, it would be cool if there was a fix to make all pistols skins dual-weildable. The current skins for pistols all look great, but really suffer from only being single-pistol locked (except for Perla being dual-weildable). I could really see the sawed-off shotgun skin being good for Pyranna/prime and other shotgun pistols, and the oldschool revolver skin being nice for various non-shotguns (and outright comical for shotguns).

Please add Mods that were only attainable for one series of Nightwave into the Nightwave Cred Shop or into this Nightwave Reward pool, like the Convectrix's Efficient Beams, or the Bronco's Dizzying Rounds. They're only accessible through trading it for plat, they're otherwise unattainable.

On 2022-11-09 at 9:05 PM, Mazifet said:

ok but when are we getting cool story focused nora like before

ok but that gorgon mod looks sick im totally gonna build for m a x i m u m d a k k a when i get that thing

For story driven Nora quests, as far as I know: never. Too much work for the team.

I may be speaking more for myself than most people, but I know I'd rather stop seeing these many consecutive half-@$$ed Nightwave seasons, that predominantly just recycle old rewards rather than new ones (though the 9 new ones and evergreens will be somewhat appreciated here), and would prefer it if DE would make something like a Quills or Unum-themed Story Nightwave Season that could, by the end of it, establish that we might see repeats of old Nightwave seasons, so that DE doesn't have to spend any effort (other than perhaps bugfixes) on the repeats, and so that we could see evergreen rewards like Umbral forma be available on a more consistent basis.

Whatever the Unum/Quill story is, it would just end with Onkko indicating that we'll occasionally see repetitions of past events reappearing in our world, which could be accompanied by new Voicelines that replace Lotus' non-instructive (lore/introductions) dialogue for Assassinations, play at the beginning of any replay of a story quest, and the second (and onward) time that we encounter a repeated Nightwave season (including his own, there could be a funny recursion comment or response of himself to himself, or perhaps he in the first time you play it, "responds" to dialogue that the future Onkko will speak).

By DE recycling old Nightwaves, they could do something like 2-3 month seasons with 1 month breaks, followed by 1-2 month Intermissions/Mixes that could be stripped of story-season rewards in exchange for consolidating more of the non-story rewards. So we'd get a few Story Nightwave (repeats) per year, and a few intermissions/mixes, without DE having to lift a finger, the rest of the time.

In an ideal world, every cycle (Quills, Intermission, Wolf, Intermission, Zealot, Intermission, Glassmaker, Intermission) they could alternate between making a new Intermission (miscellaneous non-story-related rewards that don't make as much sense as Market purchases, no story to spend effort on) and a new storied Nightwave season. So like. Just 1 story Nightwave every other year (and increasingly longer gaps than that), just way more consistent, predictable, and plan-around-able, and it'd still be more often than we've waited for the 4th one so far. In 2 months we'll have had 2 straight years of nothing but Intermissions (and Nora's Choice and Mixes which are just intermissions by another name honestly). I'd at least like to see a "guarantee" of new "story content" that will tide us over for several weeks/months in a row more often than every 2 years. Mainline updates tend to sputter out after only a week or few of grinding, I really think letting people play Nightwaves they've missed (not that I have, lol) and getting new ones would help the game feel more full and consistent than the current Nightwave system makes it feel.

2 hours ago, Grav_Starstrider said:

I may be speaking more for myself than most people, but I know I'd rather stop seeing these many consecutive half-@$$ed Nightwave seasons, that predominantly just recycle old rewards rather than new ones (though the 9 new ones and evergreens will be somewhat appreciated here), and would prefer it if DE would make something like a Quills or Unum-themed Story Nightwave Season that could, by the end of it, establish that we might see repeats of old Nightwave seasons, so that DE doesn't have to spend any effort (other than perhaps bugfixes) on the repeats, and so that we could see evergreen rewards like Umbral forma be available on a more consistent basis.

Whatever the Unum/Quill story is, it would just end with Onkko indicating that we'll occasionally see repetitions of past events reappearing in our world, which could be accompanied by new Voicelines that replace Lotus' non-instructive (lore/introductions) dialogue for Assassinations, play at the beginning of any replay of a story quest, and the second (and onward) time that we encounter a repeated Nightwave season (including his own, there could be a funny recursion comment or response of himself to himself, or perhaps he in the first time you play it, "responds" to dialogue that the future Onkko will speak).

By DE recycling old Nightwaves, they could do something like 2-3 month seasons with 1 month breaks, followed by 1-2 month Intermissions/Mixes that could be stripped of story-season rewards in exchange for consolidating more of the non-story rewards. So we'd get a few Story Nightwave (repeats) per year, and a few intermissions/mixes, without DE having to lift a finger, the rest of the time.

In an ideal world, every cycle (Quills, Intermission, Wolf, Intermission, Zealot, Intermission, Glassmaker, Intermission) they could alternate between making a new Intermission (miscellaneous non-story-related rewards that don't make as much sense as Market purchases, no story to spend effort on) and a new storied Nightwave season. So like. Just 1 story Nightwave every other year (and increasingly longer gaps than that), just way more consistent, predictable, and plan-around-able, and it'd still be more often than we've waited for the 4th one so far. In 2 months we'll have had 2 straight years of nothing but Intermissions (and Nora's Choice and Mixes which are just intermissions by another name honestly). I'd at least like to see a "guarantee" of new "story content" that will tide us over for several weeks/months in a row more often than every 2 years. Mainline updates tend to sputter out after only a week or few of grinding, I really think letting people play Nightwaves they've missed (not that I have, lol) and getting new ones would help the game feel more full and consistent than the current Nightwave system makes it feel.

This is a fun & consistent idea that I second. It could easily make the unobtainable mods more accessible.

On 2022-11-09 at 11:00 AM, [DE]Zach said:

Gorgon Augment Mod
+90% Magazine Capacity, +90% Ammo Maximum. Inflicting 20 cumulative attacks on an enemy with petrify them for 5s.

I do hope that this petrify effect plays well with Atlas' abilities? Drop rubble for him, take extra damage from Landslide, etc.

On 2022-11-09 at 8:05 PM, Mazifet said:

ok but when are we getting cool story focused nora like before

ok but that gorgon mod looks sick im totally gonna build for m a x i m u m d a k k a when i get that thing

Agree it would be really cool to get something similar to old Wolf hunt aka 1st NW. 

Archived