Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nora’s Mix Vol. 2 Ending Soon + Vol. 3 Incoming!

[DE]Zach

Thank you for putting the in-game notifications. The debacle with the previous seasons and moving the announcement out of News, and the complete lack of comments afterwards, all of it was pretty bad, but at least you did listen and the system as it is right now (with the end date clearly displayed on both the banner in the menu/navigation, and on the Nightwave screen itself) is just perfect. Cheers for that!

Wow, cool rewards! Really doing your better on that!

But are we ever gonna get another real Nightwave act like before? They were sooo nice. Maybe the execution for the gameplay was a little off but the stories were interesting! Would love to see them back

On 2022-11-09 at 9:05 PM, Mazifet said:

ok but when are we getting cool story focused nora like before

ok but that gorgon mod looks sick im totally gonna build for m a x i m u m d a k k a when i get that thing

Never. Digital Extremes puts the lowest possible effort into this game nowadays. There are more irrelevant game modes nobody runs, than modes people actually actively play. Same for weapons.

On 2022-11-09 at 7:10 PM, Helzakath said:

It just makes people do things they wouldn't normally/want to do, A LOT of things, and of course the only rewards worth getting are right near the end. Not only that but the challenges are not tailored to mastery rank/progress, you shouldn't be expecting MR15 and below to do Zariman bounties.. But we can't really expect anything better from DE, it's just another sloppy, badly thought out part of the game that feels like more of a chore than fun... Oh no, I mentioned the forbidden "F word"...

I would argue that u get great pleasure in doing one mission that cracks three rivens earns me a forma and a few arcanes. I think it is incredible motivator when you can do more than one thing at once and planning out what and when to do what some potentially unfun nightwave task. Kinda like a drop for watching a stream can be motivating when there is actually more important things to be done other than watching other people play my game....like me playing my game.

On 2022-11-15 at 4:25 PM, FireHolderPrime said:

interesting I wonder if there will be a new Necramech mission as well unlike the new war where you only had to use it for a couple minutes

your not forgetting about railjack stuff and  corpus sister stuff? and anything below ground on deimos. And and openworld bounties and challenges. But i hope they do make more places to use it in missions like new exciting missions in new mind blowing tile sets.

On 2022-11-25 at 9:45 AM, (PSN)jockhotty said:

your not forgetting about railjack stuff and  corpus sister stuff? and anything below ground on deimos. And and openworld bounties and challenges. But i hope they do make more places to use it in missions like new exciting missions in new mind blowing tile sets.

I wish they'd give Railjacks and Archwings and K-Drives more optional but useful utilities in various other missions too, alongside Necramechs. The Kuva Fortress tiles, for example, would be a great place to implement optional Archwing utilization, and Spy missions and Capture missions would benefit from being able to hover over laser grids or simply move really fast (compared to slow-frames without speed-ability subsumes, or at least with less finger-strain from repeatedly crouching jumping and aim gliding over and over again).

If they wanna make them worth using but reduce/avoid power-creep, then they can intentionally just make it so that skillful use of Warframes of average speed and power and durability can be used to greater effect than these alternative pieces of gear, but that the below-average-in-those-areas Warframes or less skillful (or simply lazy/sleepy or tipsy/high/etc) players could find the speed the K-Drive or the power/durability of the Necramech a good complement to their Warframe mobility/power/durability.

Archived