Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Echoes of Veilbreaker: Hotfix 32.1.4

[DE]Megan

Break Narmer Mission Changes & Fixes: 

• Fixed Caches for the “Unlock Cache with Passwords” Challenge in the Prison Break mission not spawning enough to complete the challenge. 

• Also fixed a script error related to the above. 

• Fixed extremely rare issue where end of mission results would not update at the end of Break Narmer missions. 

• Fixed Grineer Drahks teleporting to player location if they do not despawn after being freed in the Junk Run mission. 

• Fixed script error caused by the “Unlock Cache with Passwords” Challenge not being active while loading into the Prison Break mission. 

Changes

• The Vericres is now tradeable! 

• Chipper in Archon Hunt missions will now teleport to players if he can’t reach them. 

• Removed Helios Prime's Mastery Rank 8 requirement. 

• A follow up to Hotfix 32.0.9, Helios Prime was the only Sentinel with a Mastery Rank requirement, so we removed it to make it consistent with the rest. 

• Increased the Ignis Wraith’s Blueprint replication price from 15k to 20k Credits. 

• Recently the Ignis Wraith Blueprint was made accessible to all clans. This included making the Blueprint sellable for the price it was sold at, so stockpilers could regain the credits they spent. With matching buy and sell prices, some players were moving large quantities of blueprints for net zero gain, which caused unexpected problems. 

• Made several loading screen tip updates to get them up to date. Also added new Focus related tips. 

PC/Xbox Cross Platform Play Changes & Fixes: 

• Changed the generic icon for Cross Platform Play from the silhouette to a new swirl icon that will be used to identify Cross Platform Play in Warframe.

• Fixed in-mission Operator transmissions showing the platform icon suffix after alias. 

Fixes

• Fixed the following Crimson Archon Shard upgrades applying to all weapons instead of the intended listed Primary or Secondary weapons:  

• +25% (+37.5%) Primary Status Chance

• +25% (+37.5%) Secondary Critical Chance

• Fixed Chipper randomly standing up after being downed in Archon Hunt missions. 

• Fixed Corrupted Vor sinking into the floor in mission and in the Codex.

• Fixed offset issues with the Circadian, Harkonar, Iliac, Kuva Braid, Kyroptera (default, Ormolu, Panoply), Laddak, Maggor,  Vanquished Banner (default and Day of the Dead), Quaro, Rakta, Salix (default and Solstice), Suparna, Thorac, Yomo, Amphor, Apoxys, Dessicata, Flox, Harkonar, Kuva Cloak, Mucusk, Sordario Syandanas when equipped on the Nightwave Drifter Suit. 

• Fixed offset issues with the Broca, Centuria, Dominus, Kahtuss Prime, Kryoptera Syandanas when equipped on the TennoCon 2022 Drifter Suit. 

• Fixed offset issues with most Syandanas when equipped on the Drifter Grineer Suit. 

• Fixed instances where NPC Defense targets were being called “Hostage” instead of “Operative” when downed (including Chipper in Archon Hunts). 

• Fixed end of mission transmission issues in Sorties. 

• Fixed the Avex Sniper used to enter the Ven’kra Tel fight arena appearing in the Veilbreaker Quest. 

• Fixed script error related to Zariman Bounties.

Make Tau shards obtainable with no RNG.
Or whatever but DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT, absolute most of players HATE this issue with RNG TAU shards, don't you see it? If your plan was to introduce a new shard system with one BIG flaw and then remove it so everyone is happy and don't care about other smaller issues (like Bile shortages) - then it is about time to do it. (Before would have been better, but before is over)

9 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Increased the Ignis Wraith’s Blueprint replication price from 15k to 20k Credits. 

• Recently the Ignis Wraith Blueprint was made accessible to all clans. This included making the Blueprint sellable for the price it was sold at, so stockpilers could regain the credits they spent. With matching buy and sell prices, some players were moving large quantities of blueprints for net zero gain, which caused unexpected problems. 

Voltage ain't gonna like this one lmao

8 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the following Crimson Archon Shard upgrades applying to all weapons instead of the intended listed Primary or Secondary weapons:  

•  

Please also fix the amber shard missing sprint speed as mentioned in the initial patch notes.

I am also curious if the kuva tonkor ammo maximum value is ever going to get fixed to match its value in the patch note or if it will stay perpetually broken. 

11 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Changed the generic icon for Cross Platform Play from the silhouette to a new swirl icon that will be used to identify Cross Platform Play in Warframe.

This is better than the previous icon, but it needs some spacing IMHO: 7LTlzLN.png

Is that it?

Fixed instances where NPC Defense targets were being called “Hostage” instead of “Operative” when downed (including Chipper in Archon Hunts). 

WOW! Noice fix! That's everything we needed when we talk about "fixing the game", the hard issues and bugs... Fixing the "name"... Wow...

And the transference animation stucking all the actions? Can't jump, can't shoot, can't use transference?

Tbh, after getting 12 shards without a single tau forged, i'm a bit upset at the 20% droprate you sold us on. 12 weeks, not a single week of tau. This is discouraging and demotivating.

Also still upset about Kahl's movespeed and refuse to touch the missions until movespeed is buffed on kahl.

I've noticed that Khora's spikes are, for some reason, none colourable while the rest of the attachments are. I try to change the colours but they always stay with the default ones. Does it has anything to do with the moustaches since they're also in the auxiliary tab as the spikes?

hace 17 minutos, Scar.brother.help.me dijo:

Make Tau shards obtainable with no RNG.
Or whatever but DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT, absolute most of players HATE this issue with RNG TAU shards, don't you see it? If your plan was to introduce a new shard system with one BIG flaw and then remove it so everyone is happy and don't care about other smaller issues (like Bile shortages) - then it is about time to do it. (Before would have been better, but before is over)

yeap, its more likeable to delete the very existence of tau yards more than this show of RNG unfairness, i've farmed all the shards since the system has been implemented & still not a single freaking TAU shard... Nice way to "reward" veterancy in the game, RNG its even worst than P2W.

Thanks for the fixes! Please make Arbitrations permanently unlockable like Steel Path, such that anyone who previously had access to them can access them again without completing the new nodes. Please add a toggle for post-new war players to change between hosting in post-new war and pre-new war plains/vallis/cetus/fortuna. Also, as usual, please bring back Void Dash. Sling doesn't have to go, I just want to be able to move fast in operator like I did for the first few years I played. I also want people who have never experienced Void Dash to be able to try it. The War Within kind of lost its pizazz since the removal of Void Dash and Void Blast. I would also love to see Void Blast added back as a toggle or on a different binding but I mainly care about Void Dash.

Archived