Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Echoes of Veilbreaker: Hotfix 32.1.4

[DE]Megan

Hi. Always love to see bug fixes but there is one with the drifter and the Zenoriu mask that has never been fixed. Basically if you equip the Zenoriu mask on the drifter and you enter a mission and you are not the host or you are not in solo then the Zenoriu mask will float above your head a little bit behind you. Its my favorite accessory and its tennogen too so i hope you guys will fix it eventually since you have been fixing so many drifter bugs lately.

I am at 2 tau forged shards out of 19 shards... it's been over a month since i haven't see a tau forged.

Converting normal shards to Tau shards as mentioned would only worsen the problem, because you could still be very unlucky and i would consume most of your normal shards in the process, or ar least make it consume 2 shards at the very max.

What we need is a way to have a garanteed tauforged shards each weeks as "a reward".

Considering that a warframe have 5 shard slots and considering the number of warframes in the game, i doesn't feel too much. It would still take years of farm.

One Tau forged could be garanteed each week at Chipper's market in the Drifter's camp, it would give more incensitive to play Kahl missions for people that

don't really like it, and keep them playing this content on the long term.

So each week we would have 1 with Kahl + 1/5 chance with Archon hunt, so basically 6 every 5 weeks which looks fair enough instead of 2 if you're lucky.

Chipper's shop > token // Archon hunt > RNG like sorties. It make sense, it would remove most of the RNG while keeping some for the Archon hunt.

Please make something about this DE.

3 hours ago, SKZNoisy said:

Hi. Always love to see bug fixes but there is one with the drifter and the Zenoriu mask that has never been fixed. Basically if you equip the Zenoriu mask on the drifter and you enter a mission and you are not the host or you are not in solo then the Zenoriu mask will float above your head a little bit behind you. Its my favorite accessory and its tennogen too so i hope you guys will fix it eventually since you have been fixing so many drifter bugs lately.

Also im sure a lot of other people already know this but when you have your drifter equipped and someone looks at your profile it still shows the operator. If you look at anyones profile it shows their operator. 

12 hours ago, Roble_Viejo said:

ALL Systems based on RNG disrespect Player's Time Investment
because there is no Right or Wrong way to Playing.
You only have Two Types of Experiences:

- Lucky and Satisfying
- Unlucky and Frustrating

Usually you balance this with multiple Rolls in a single Session
but with Archon Crystals every Roll is every 7 Days.
Is like a Slot Machine you can only crank once a Week, no one would use it.

These are my Suggestions: 

Add a
Tauforged Archon Shard Blueprint: 
  3 Regular Shards + 3 Radiant Eidolon Shard +  3 Anomaly Shard + 500K Credits / 72hs to Craft

Realistically speaking a Player's Interest on Tauforged Archon Shards is to Pimp Up their 2 or 3 Main Warframes,
not to have a Full Set for each Warframe. Which means that not getting them is more frustrating than it should,
and adding the option to Craft them doesn't need to be given away easily either.

Crafting Tauforged Shards should involve investment and commitment,
but it should also be separated from the weekly drop chance.

The Blueprint drops from Archons and can be farmed by replaying the Archon Boss Fight. 
- This achieves 2 things: 
-- Adds replayability to the Archon Boss Fights without playing all 3 missions
-- Helps people who struggle with this fight get more chances to be paired with an experienced player

Each Archon drops the Blueprint for their specific Archon Shards Color.
-- This is so players don't farm ALL Blueprints in 1 single week.

The Blueprint requires 3 Regular Shards of the same Color and 72hs to Craft.
-- Meaning that grinding for that Tauforged Shard you want is not easy and requires
engaging in the already present Systems and commitment on the long term. 
-- Getting 3 Regular Shards of the same Color is a minimum of 1 Month of completing 
Archon Hunts AND Kahl Missions. 

All and all these changes would:
- Give Players who dedicate time and effort a reliable way of getting Tauforged Shards. 
- Make both Archon Hunts and Kahl Missions BETTER and more worthwhile on the long term. 
- Incentivize Players to keep engaging with both Systems so these Gamemodes don't become inactive.

So far I see that lots of players propose a way to grind and forge Tau shards - I am cool with this idea and agree that it will add a reason for me personally to play for many many hours. I would like to add one more suggestion from myself to the shard system: Make Argon Crystals reset Helminth appetite instead of Bile feed - this will make Void a much more populated place.

Thanks for the fixes.

I heave one question: why there is no special reward after completing all game achievements challenges?

It would be nice to heave something as reward for loong time trying to complete them you know.

As for the 52 frame i give one suggestion for a type of frame to be as monster assassin just like "GUYVER" movie with exalted arm blades as in the character picture....

Thanks.5a3e05872461c15ce1f29caa44ed8aa8.jpg

13 hours ago, Bedull said:

Well considering that some PC player make toxic comment directly to xbox player everytime the performance drop, although sometimes it's the other PC player fault (Not every PC player had perfect gaming PC).

I think it's best this way.

This wouldn't change anything though.

15 hours ago, Hobie-wan said:

Terrible idea. There would be 20 Clems and 40 Stalkers in chat at all times plus all the people trying to use whatever wider pop culture character is popular this season. Trying to @ the correct one or invite for a mission or a trade would be a nightmare.

It'd definitely be possible to get two users with the same name, yes, albeit not the same discriminator (#xxx). And yet, we manage fine on all other Warframe-adjacent services without 20 Clems and 40 Stalkers in the same chat at all times somehow (or even some other flavor of the month pop culture figure). The number of active users per chat in a single relay or public channel is even lower than elsewhere, so while in theory you're not wrong that the problem can occur, it'd just be even more rare.

Besides, if you do come across someone with the same name in the same common space (relay, public chat, etc), what could they do? Simply show the discriminator (this can be visually differentiated from names same as icons—such as by color and/or spacing). Or honestly, they could add the option for discriminators to be visible everywhere, including chat. That is something I personally would like to see without checking user profiles. However, given a few hostile reactions to the added numbers, I feel some people would prefer them only shown when needed for clarity, such as checking profiles or in the presence of same-named users, so by default it could remain visible only if needed.

19 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed offset issues with the [...] Syandanas when equipped on the Nightwave Drifter Suit. 

Isabeau Prime Syandana is still clipping very badly while walking when equiped on Templar Prime Suit. Picture: (SPOILER!)

Spoiler

20221110192959-1.jpg

Y'all promised Necramechs in NORMAL missions. When is that happening?

With Lua's Prey, it seems y'all are moving even farther from your promise.

Also, when will we be able to use Helminth Abilities as Yareli while riding Merulina? (no animation excuses, please. That is a simple fix.)

15 hours ago, Scar.brother.help.me said:

So far I see that lots of players propose a way to grind and forge Tau shards - I am cool with this idea and agree that it will add a reason for me personally to play for many many hours. I would like to add one more suggestion from myself to the shard system: Make Argon Crystals reset Helminth appetite instead of Bile feed - this will make Void a much more populated place.

Bile doesn't reset the Helminth hunger, Sentient Appetite menu does.

On 2022-11-09 at 10:33 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Break Narmer Mission Changes & Fixes: 

• Fixed Caches for the “Unlock Cache with Passwords” Challenge in the Prison Break mission not spawning enough to complete the challenge. 

• Also fixed a script error related to the above. 

•  

Finally.

The New Xbox Logo's Look Terrible: Symbol Update

This doesn't even look remotely like anything anyone would assume an Xbox player would be, but now it's out, and I've finally been able to see it.

If this becomes the same logo for PS and Switch when they arrive to the cross play party, then this is even worse (I'll assume it won't, but only for now).

Individuality of each platform should be able to be represented, also the fact that PC players still seeing this horrible character next to our names still. 

I've said it before, I'll say it again, use our original platform icons: 

'PC' to represent all PC players (includes windows, Linux, mac OS, etc etc). 
'Xbox Logo' representing those who are playing on Xbox. 
'PS Logo' Or even the PlayStation Symbol that has been the face of the platform for decades. 
'Switch Logo' which is extremely simple and sleek as a design on its own. 

The Players of a platform should not be viewing symbols of their platform, they should be viewing others to know who is who.  

If you're coping out due to one specific platform (I'm looking at you Sony) who doesn't want to play nice with others as well as have other platforms on theirs due to cross-advertising, that's their own fault. 

On 2022-11-04 at 8:42 PM, Halo said:

A small statement in regards to viewing platform-side icons: 

The Platform You Are On Should Not View Others On The Same Platform

It should be for seeing who is not on your platform and also differentiating between all else who isn't on your platform. 

I.E.:
- I am a PC player, therefore all players I see on PC are their normal names.
- Anyone I see who is on Xbox should have the Xbox Logo (Which we already know was in the game and look 1-Million times better)
- Anyone I see who is on PS should have the PS Logo (Pretty easy to probably implement) 
- Anyone I see who is on Switch should have the Switch logo (The Joy-Con symbol is also pretty simple) 

The platform you are on, should not see symbols of others on the same platform.***

It should allow players to view and to differentiate between those on other platforms, not to easily identify your own kind, so to speak. 

We already identified ourselves pretty easily without having the logo prior to this hotfix. PC players were individuals without any symbol, and was as simple as that. 

Not to mention it was the same for those on Xbox. They saw us with a symbol next to our names, but they all saw their own gamertags without symbols. 

Image of the new logo here: 

https://imgur.com/gallery/yuOHmli

il y a 59 minutes, Halo a dit :

L'apparence terrible du nouveau logo Xbox: mise à jour des symboles

Cela ne ressemble même pas de loin à tout ce que quelqu'un supposerait qu'un lecteur Xbox serait, mais maintenant il est sorti et j'ai enfin pu le voir.

Si cela devient le même logo pour PS et Switch lorsqu'ils arrivent à la fête du jeu croisé, alors c'est encore pire (je suppose que ce ne sera pas le cas, mais seulement pour le moment).

L'individualité de chaque plate-forme devrait pouvoir être représentée, ainsi que le fait que les joueurs PC voient encore cet horrible personnage à côté de nos noms. 

Je l'ai déjà dit, je le répète, utilisez nos icônes de plate-forme d'origine : 

"PC" pour représenter tous les lecteurs PC (y compris Windows, Linux, Mac OS, etc.). 
'Xbox Logo' représentant ceux qui jouent sur Xbox. 
'PS Logo' Ou même le symbole PlayStation qui a été le visage de la plate-forme pendant des décennies. 
'Switch Logo' qui est extrêmement simple et élégant en tant que design à part entière. 

Les joueurs d'une plate-forme ne doivent pas voir les symboles de leur plate-forme, ils doivent en voir d'autres pour savoir qui est qui.  

Si vous vous débrouillez à cause d'une plate-forme spécifique (je vous regarde Sony) qui ne veut pas jouer gentiment avec les autres et avoir d'autres plates-formes sur la leur en raison de la publicité croisée, c'est de leur faute. 

Image du nouveau logo ici : 

https://imgur.com/gallery/yuOHmli

I just saw on chat! O.o so don't know is it.

It is good to see that DE still reads feedback, the generic icon had to go, new one is much better.

Unfortunately the following issues are still present:

• On PC Crossplay disabling excludes other PC players who has it enabled from matchmaking and from recruit chat. You should not filter out other PC players for those players who do not wish to participate in console. Only console players should be filtered out. Any of the following is preferable to the current unfair system which is actively discriminating against players who only wanna engage with the PC community:
    • Make the host player's console setting the dominant for the whole party. This way console players are only excluded from the party if the host decided so. This could be very useful in more difficult content (eidelon hunt) where the clumsy controls of console can hurt the party. This would also promote more people to host parties, as it would reward the otherwise thankless job of hosting with a guarantee that the host's preferences will be used in matchmaking.
    • Let everyone see everyone in chat, but add a warning if you join a party with different crossplay setting then yours (similarily how high ping warnings appear: it lets us see eachother, lets us join, but gives a warn). This would imply that the crossplay setting is defined on a party level: if the party wants no console, then no console will be allowed to join in public matchmaking.
    • Finally we could have a simple system: when the first player with stricter rules joins the party that players preferences will be applied to the party, e.g.: 1st player PC has crossplay enabled, 2nd player console: after 2nd player joins the party no crossplay disabled PC player can join. Similarily e.g2.: 1st player PC has cp enabled, 2nd player PC cp disabled: no console player can join. It is a simple, first come-first served system that is actually fair to everyone.
  • Windows icons have to go. In fact EVERY platform icon has to go, we only need the new one which is displayed ONLY if that player is on another platform. NOONE wants to see productplacement in Warframe and NOONE wants to see ANY icon if the other player is on the same platform. You need to remove this completely OR add an option to disable the icons.
  • And finally: void sling is still a glorified garbage: slow, laggy (constant stops in movement for redirection is annoying AF), has smaller distance than void dash and yet it is somehow LESS controllable then Void Dash ever was. Void dash was superior in every way and it needs to come back.

Am 10.11.2022 um 09:44 schrieb Alpha56:

I am at 2 tau forged shards out of 19 shards... it's been over a month since i haven't see a tau forged.

Don't complain, you're twice as lucky as me. I managed to achieve a 1/19 tauforged rate so far. Can't wait to see more gacha mechanics and even longer time gating in warframe. I also have ideas for that, like how about introducing only a 1/4 chance to get full stats on a newly built prime frame instead of always the same, optimal result? Thats just boring!

38 minutes ago, HorstFoll said:

Don't complain, you're twice as lucky as me. I managed to achieve a 1/19 tauforged rate so far. Can't wait to see more gacha mechanics and even longer time gating in warframe. I also have ideas for that, like how about introducing only a 1/4 chance to get full stats on a newly built prime frame instead of always the same, optimal result? Thats just boring!

You have one? 

Hah, I got none...

20% chance, same as liches or sisters having an ephemera, and I'm just unlucky with my shards.

4 hours ago, zaturalma2 said:

It is good to see that DE still reads feedback, the generic icon had to go, new one is much better.

Unfortunately the following issues are still present:

• On PC Crossplay disabling excludes other PC players who has it enabled from matchmaking and from recruit chat. You should not filter out other PC players for those players who do not wish to participate in console. Only console players should be filtered out. Any of the following is preferable to the current unfair system which is actively discriminating against players who only wanna engage with the PC community:
    • Make the host player's console setting the dominant for the whole party. This way console players are only excluded from the party if the host decided so. This could be very useful in more difficult content (eidelon hunt) where the clumsy controls of console can hurt the party. This would also promote more people to host parties, as it would reward the otherwise thankless job of hosting with a guarantee that the host's preferences will be used in matchmaking.
    • Let everyone see everyone in chat, but add a warning if you join a party with different crossplay setting then yours (similarily how high ping warnings appear: it lets us see eachother, lets us join, but gives a warn). This would imply that the crossplay setting is defined on a party level: if the party wants no console, then no console will be allowed to join in public matchmaking.
    • Finally we could have a simple system: when the first player with stricter rules joins the party that players preferences will be applied to the party, e.g.: 1st player PC has crossplay enabled, 2nd player console: after 2nd player joins the party no crossplay disabled PC player can join. Similarily e.g2.: 1st player PC has cp enabled, 2nd player PC cp disabled: no console player can join. It is a simple, first come-first served system that is actually fair to everyone.
  • Windows icons have to go. In fact EVERY platform icon has to go, we only need the new one which is displayed ONLY if that player is on another platform. NOONE wants to see productplacement in Warframe and NOONE wants to see ANY icon if the other player is on the same platform. You need to remove this completely OR add an option to disable the icons.
  • And finally: void sling is still a glorified garbage: slow, laggy (constant stops in movement for redirection is annoying AF), has smaller distance than void dash and yet it is somehow LESS controllable then Void Dash ever was. Void dash was superior in every way and it needs to come back.

This. Everything in this post.

Why don't you (DE) just make the phantasma a battery weapon already? it would fit the formula you have for sentient weapons (recharging ammo and debatable usage) whom ALL have a recharging ammo pool while the phantasma is left reloading every 0.3 seconds because it eats through it's ammo faster than Usain bolt can sprint 50 meters.

Archived