Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Echoes of Veilbreaker: Hotfix 32.1.4

[DE]Megan

On 2022-11-09 at 11:37 PM, Scar.brother.help.me said:

Make Tau shards obtainable with no RNG.
Or whatever but DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT, absolute most of players HATE this issue with RNG TAU shards, don't you see it? If your plan was to introduce a new shard system with one BIG flaw and then remove it so everyone is happy and don't care about other smaller issues (like Bile shortages) - then it is about time to do it. (Before would have been better, but before is over)

^THIS

Am 9.11.2022 um 23:33 schrieb [DE]Megan:

Increased the Ignis Wraith’s Blueprint replication price from 15k to 20k Credits. 

• Recently the Ignis Wraith Blueprint was made accessible to all clans. This included making the Blueprint sellable for the price it was sold at, so stockpilers could regain the credits they spent. With matching buy and sell prices, some players were moving large quantities of blueprints for net zero gain, which caused unexpected problems. 

This is the most patchnote I have ever seen.

On 2022-11-09 at 2:54 PM, NI7SUM said:

yeap, its more likeable to delete the very existence of tau yards more than this show of RNG unfairness, i've farmed all the shards since the system has been implemented & still not a single freaking TAU shard... Nice way to "reward" veterancy in the game, RNG its even worst than P2W.

13 shards, not a single tau. I'm beyond frustrated.

DE  you have to fix your HDR , its kind of ok but if can separate the luminosity of the white paper and stripe it in White , Red, Blue, Green , Cyan , Magenta and Yellow ITS WOOULD BE PERFECT to avoid the some colors to "Clip" at a certain level of nits or brightness in that way we can set to highest specific value of what our display are able to tone map the individual brightness of the difrent colours , you know just saying since your are not wanting to fix your DX12 api , but maybe you want to fix what i mention 😒

I don't know how long this has been unnoticed but using radial disarm will break all scrambus' and combas that are not wielding a lecta. Any time they get within a certain proximity of their target, they will freeze in place as their attack animation is either broken or non existent. Not necessarily a game breaking bug, but if fixing this will break more of the spaghetti code that has been in place since 2012, then leave it as is.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2022-11-10 at 12:23 PM, Bedull said:

What's wrong with it?

Some xbox player complain about it. Just like the PC player complain about windows logo. They replace it with crossplay symbol instead.

9KnyMW1.jpg
riRQ92x.jpg

That's what DE promised in devstream. If you wanna see more details I'm talking about,
check devstream #162: 11:52 ~ 16:00 (<-Zariman ephemera chapter)

Archived